Damn! Filled that footprint!!! And nice frost on those lowers!!!

You decide to keep them all yet??

Trim them back focus on the main bud sights on each plant and maybe you can increase quality while maintaining your end production amount what all of the plants putting their energy into just a few flowers?? Sorry noob is thinking out loud again haha

Long story short, that loon great man!!

Damn! Filled that footprint!!! And nice frost on those lowers!!!

You decide to keep them all yet??

Trim them back focus on the main bud sights on each plant and maybe you can increase quality while maintaining your end production amount what all of the plants putting their energy into just a few flowers?? Sorry noob is thinking out loud again haha

Long story short, that loon great man!!
There was never a plan to cull any of them ;). I need to try them out individually to know which ones to keep.

I normally pluck a few big leaves to better aeration, remove lower shoots and let the plant self prune. The plant is really good at re-allocating resources.

The leaves are the main part for photosynthesis and growth of the flowers, not the flower sites.

Cheers!

IMG_20240419_165148836.jpg
IMG_20240419_165114805.jpg
IMG_20240419_165120488.jpg
IMG_20240419_165125594.jpg
IMG_20240419_165143261.jpg

First runoff reading;

800ppm / 1.6 EC in, 800ppm / 1.6 EC out.

- Runoff slightly above input. Lowering input to 650ppm / 1.3 EC. EC is raising fast, upward curve and if I don't lower it will raise higher than what I'm aiming for.

0.8 EC input to low, 1.6 EC slightly above so maybe the middle ground is 1.2-1.3 EC? Still trying to find the optimal.

pH 6.2 in, pH 6.0 out.

Cheers!

IMG_6199.JPG
IMG_6202.JPG
IMG_6194.JPG
IMG_6197.JPG

Day 38 from flip.

The myrcene aroma has started to develop into a more cherry aroma. Interesting, seems to be some darker fruity tones in there.

I missed the first runoff reading but I'll post second later today. I'm giving them 650ppm / 1.3 EC currently, pH 6.3. Seemed stable yesterday but I haven't checked runoff today.

Cheers!

The myrcene aroma has started to develop into a more cherry aroma. Interesting, seems to be some darker fruity tones in there.
Interesting. I just did a trim job on mine and have a couple of flowers speed drying to test tonight and I was only getting straight diesel / chemical smell.

The watermelon however was a nice sweet lemon balm type smell.

Your plants are looking great!

Interesting. I just did a trim job on mine and have a couple of flowers speed drying to test tonight and I was only getting straight diesel / chemical smell.

The watermelon however was a nice sweet lemon balm type smell.

Your plants are looking great!
Thanks bud! It's a mixed bowl of fruit in there for sure. Some are very diesel and other a little bit more fruity. Some has just started to give off smell in the last couple of days and I believe they are the more fruity ones.

You're always guessing wrong and being surprised on how they develop in flower. The one I was about to cull in late veg is one of the most promising in flower.

Thanks bud! It's a mixed bowl of fruit in there for sure. Some are very diesel and other a little bit more fruity. Some has just started to give off smell in the last couple of days and I believe they are the more fruity ones.

You're always guessing wrong and being surprised on how they develop in flower. The one I was about to cull in late veg is one of the most promising in flower.
Well there you go! Cull them all at once, for the hang haha

Second runoff reading:

700ppm / 1.4 EC in, 850ppm / 1.7 EC out.

- Lowering input to 500ppm / 1.0 EC. I corrected pH but didn't check EC earlier today, phosphoric acid(pH up) is adding up on the total. Runoff is not too far off from input but I want it to be slightly lower (EC 1.2-1.6).

pH 6.3 in, pH 6.3 out.

Cheers!

Third runoff reading.

500ppm / 1.0 EC in, 875ppm 1.75 EC out.

- Lowering input to 400ppm / 0.8 EC. I'm gonna try to keep below 1.0 EC input which was my initial goal.

It's only one individual that's showing very minor Mg def but that could well be from pushing the light and the plant acclimating to the changes. Other shown excess even at 400ppm / 0.8 EC input.

pH 6.3 in, pH 6.3 out.

Cheers!

IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6210.JPG
IMG_6212.JPG

Day 39 from flip. 3 more days and we're entering 7th week from flip. About 5 weeks of actual flowering.

First runoff reading:

400ppm / 0.8 EC in, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

- That's a better value and range. Let's see where she settles.

pH 6.2 in, pH 5.9 out.

- We're entering mid-late flower and pH is starting to decline accordingly. Raising input pH to 6.5

Cheers!

IMG_20240421_183911274.jpg

The rooted clones are starting to take over the veg tent. I got a couple of more that needs transplant and #1 is finally rooted in the cloner. One of those that take forever to root!

I have another #6 I believe in the same tray. Some are doubles and I'll probably starting to cull and eat some of them when they cover too much space.

IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6210.JPG
IMG_6212.JPG

Day 39 from flip. 3 more days and we're entering 7th week from flip. About 5 weeks of actual flowering.

First runoff reading:

pH 6.2 in, pH 5.9 out.

- We're entering mid-late flower and pH is starting to decline accordingly. Raising input pH to 6.5

Cheers!

Awesome mate!

So you're way more focused on the output EC, starting to see the thinking, we're 2.3 in now, late veg. I'll take some readings again on ours - specifically the Banner we have in the room. Man she's an (atypical) ugly shape! It depends on the count - 9 to 10 weeks for most Banner. But you're lower and slower than most so probably 5 more weeks?

What do you think?

Nick

Awesome mate!

So you're way more focused on the output EC, starting to see the thinking, we're 2.3 in now, late veg. I'll take some readings again on ours - specifically the Banner we have in the room. Man she's an (atypical) ugly shape! It depends on the count - 9 to 10 weeks for most Banner. But you're lower and slower than most so probably 5 more weeks?

What do you think?

Nick
Thanks bud! You're right I focus more on the output than the input. It's easier when you have a strain that you've already run 3-4 cycles at and dialed in and know the behaviour and feeding schedule. Then it's just rinse repeat.

Less up and down fiddling with strength to try to find the optimal and less individuals to keep happy with their different needs.

I have one OG Kush dominant pheno that will probably be ripe enough for harvest at the 9 weeks mark from flip and others will be done at 11-13 weeks.

:volcano-smiley:

Thanks bud! You're right I focus more on the output than the input. It's easier when you have a strain that you've already run 3-4 cycles at and dialed in and know the behaviour and feeding schedule. Then it's just rinse repeat.

Less up and down fiddling with strength to try to find the optimal and less individuals to keep happy with their different needs.

I have one OG Kush dominant pheno that will probably be ripe enough for harvest at the 9 weeks mark from flip and others will be done at 11-13 weeks.

:volcano-smiley:
Counting from flip or calling flower?

Yep we’re ballpark! I was giving you 5 weeks from visible which is 12 weeks total because “you’re lower and slower”

Thinking same buddy!
What does lower and slower mean? 😂 Flowering time is solely down to genetics and plant health.

You have some plants regulators that prolongs flower like Kelp and Triacontanol but I hardly use any kelp.

I use it in combination with humic acid in low concentration to make both of them work more efficient. Chelators and surfactants helps nutrient transport faster in to the plants cells.

Cheers!

IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6214.JPG
IMG_6210.JPG
IMG_6212.JPG

First runoff reading:

pH 6.2 in, pH 5.9 out.

Cheers!
Very nice and beautiful full house you have there!

Back
Top Bottom