Summer Grow - Sativas In the Balcony

Green grade, purple grade, brown grade for me, high grade, tropic grade, medicate for me! :ganjamon:
Danish, check out "Alborosie ‎- Escape From Babylon To The Kingdom Of Zion", been listening to this album on replay for the past week, think you may enjoy it as well if you haven't heard it already :) Some great smoking tunes to chill and think positively. Hope you are keeping those paranoia levels at an acceptable level, pushing some positive vibrations out your way brotha :surf: This mornings toke is for you and your healthy garden :bong:

Thanks for the kind words broda, IRIE

Im gonna put one more with a group shot of my ladies, I can't stop loving my girls...

Great Sunday everyone

Blaze to this and feel the healing

photo_1503.JPG
photo_29j0ij.JPG

Quick one cause the grow every day. Love my ladies

Happy Skunkday danishoes You have a nice grow going on there. :thumb: Outside in a city on a balcony may be a little risky but you seem to have a good handle on it. You need to have some other kinds of plants up high and have them hide the girls. that could grow up another foot or so and you sweeties could get bigger. They look nice and healthy so you haven't been beating them up to bad with training. Keep up the good work. :peace:

Happy Skunkday danishoes You have a nice grow going on there. :thumb: Outside in a city on a balcony may be a little risky but you seem to have a good handle on it. You need to have some other kinds of plants up high and have them hide the girls. that could grow up another foot or so and you sweeties could get bigger. They look nice and healthy so you haven't been beating them up to bad with training. Keep up the good work. :peace:

Thanks for the kind words, and yeah Im ok with the height now but I fear they are really going to stretch even more during the month or so. at 3 feet its way to much for me. I would have to take them inside to finish flower and I don't want that.

They got their minor scratches and bruises but overall they are pretty healthy, just feed 2 times a month and lots of water, on really hot days I mist at least twice, get them nice and soaked, and I guess the organic soil is not that bad.

Hope they keep doing well.

thanks for dropping a line Bee

Take care

I was spending time today with my plants and decided to photograph all of them including my veggies (gotta warn ya its around 50+ photos), and overall the plants are looking really amazing even if they are kinda getting out of low profile control...Im really considering finishing flowering indoors, for safety reasons, Im gonna let them run for this month and measure again.

Also the training seems to be helping a lot, I took a lot of photos to try to get you guys to see all the tops and possible buds sites, they are sticking out in all directions by the use of the strings. What I do realize is that the pots are to small for them, I don't know how that is going to affect the rest of the flowering stage. Some lower leaves are N deficient, starting to yellow up slowly dying, so I guess they need a little boost of food, scheduled for next week.

The brainstorm has this weird neon green to it that is totally different from the other 3. So any experts on Brainstorm strain might want to take a look at it, maybe it needs a boost of food more frequently than the others? or could it be the cold nights?

Definitely these are some exciting times around here, the girls are really hitting puberty, more and more pistils here and there and some small calyx just a few for now. The smell is still not and issue.

Hope you enjoy and don't get bored :surf: I like to take photos

Brainstorm Fem
Its shooting a lot of new tops, but the neon green color of the new growth is kinda of warning or should I not worry about it??. Still not showing visible pistils, guess longer flowering time for this one...
DSC036234.JPG
DSC036225.JPG
DSC036215.JPG
DSC036207.JPG
DSC036194.JPG
DSC036183.JPG
DSC036174.JPG
DSC036165.JPG
DSC036154.JPG

///////////
Jamaican Sativa Reg//hs
This particular one still is shooting 3 pointed leaves, some are 5, it has a nice green color, and nice citrus smell when you approach, but still not define sex clearly, no visible pistils, a lot of new tops, very healthy just a few lower leaves that are somewhat deficient. Long Fan Leaves lanky looking really different form the rest.
DSC036135.JPG
DSC036144.JPG
DSC036124.JPG
DSC036116.JPG
DSC036107.JPG
DSC036097.JPG
DSC036085.JPG
DSC036073.JPG

Go to next page///////////

Go to previous page//////////////
Trainwreck Fem
Nice and bushy lady, got a very nice green color and the tops with a lighter tone, showing more visible pistils and some small calyx, a lot of lower tops, this one needs a haircut asap, I'm guessing this is second week of flowering, still got hold it for a little longer. This one is flowering a bit faster. Some lower leaves showing N deficiency. Very promising one.
DSC036065.JPG
DSC036054.JPG
DSC036025.JPG
DSC036015.JPG
DSC035774.JPG
DSC035765.JPG
DSC035754.JPG
DSC035745.JPG
DSC035733.JPG
DSC035713.JPG
DSC035703.JPG
DSC035693.JPG
DSC035683.JPG
DSC035673.JPG

///////////
Claustrum Fem
Definitely a jewel, has the best structure and response to the training, it really grows tall this one, she looks really tangled up in a web, so when buds at set, air flow hopefully (fingers crossed) is not an issue. Not looking deficient, but she is trusty, I have to water every two days, so Im guessing the pot got to small for her. You can see every new branch is shooting upward right away, Im twisting and turning them every morning. Very nice green color, glows with the sun and the shades. There is not a lot of documented information about this strain so hopefully I get some good buds to show and taste.
DSC036044.JPG
DSC036035.JPG
DSC036005.JPG
DSC035994.JPG
DSC035986.JPG
DSC035964.JPG
DSC035974.JPG
DSC035958.JPG
DSC035945.JPG
DSC035937.JPG
DSC035926.JPG
DSC035915.JPG
DSC035906.JPG
DSC035895.JPG
DSC035884.JPG
DSC035873.JPG
DSC035865.JPG
DSC035853.JPG
DSC035842.JPG
DSC035834.JPG
DSC035821.JPG
DSC035813.JPG
DSC035802.JPG
DSC035791.JPG
DSC035783.JPG

And Last A couple Birds eye view.

DSC036397.JPG
DSC036427.JPG

Hope you guys enjoy the photo session, hopefully next big update will be in a week.

Stay Safe & always on the Green lane.

:thumb:

Nice waxy leaf shine ya got going on over here Danish lovely view on the birds eye shot :Namaste: Those little tomatoes look like a great treat to munch on while spending some time with the pack :) hope you're able to catch that leaf muncher soon, we are battling moths daily :joint: Positive vibrations rollin' your way brodda :surf: :joint:

Thanks broda, its all about the good vibes up in here, thats the real secret to keeping them shinny green. The girls are really loving this time around, they really starting to bloom.
I raised a flag on the Brainstorm she does have a neon green color, could that be early signs of deficiency? If you don't mind taking a look bottom of page 3.

As far as tomatoes go, as I write I harvest the 3rd batch now of cherry tomatos. They really are a treat while I caress my green ladies.

Thanks for dropping some Positive Vibrations

Thanks broda, its all about the good vibes up in here, thats the real secret to keeping them shinny green. The girls are really loving this time around, they really starting to bloom.
I raised a flag on the Brainstorm she does have a neon green color, could that be early signs of deficiency? If you don't mind taking a look bottom of page 3.

As far as tomatoes go, as I write I harvest the 3rd batch now of cherry tomatos. They really are a treat while I caress my green ladies.

Thanks for dropping some Positive Vibrations

In comparison to my girls your girls look great on N, but I can see the lime green you are seeing. If you think a nice hit of N will bring them through flower abit, go for it ;) the girls will need some N during transition definitely but losing some lower growth is normal.. the smaller pots may also be adding to it. My girls needed way more N than I was giving at the time of transition now I am playing some catch up. in this case "keeping them green" sounds about right, I would up the doses of nitrogen but still keeping them light coming into flower :Namaste: don't fret too much on lower growth being sucked yellow, as long as your top growth is lush and thriving you are a o k :blunt:

In comparison to my girls your girls look great on N, but I can see the lime green you are seeing. If you think a nice hit of N will bring them through flower abit, go for it ;) the girls will need some N during transition definitely but losing some lower growth is normal.. the smaller pots may also be adding to it. My girls needed way more N than I was giving at the time of transition now I am playing some catch up. in this case "keeping them green" sounds about right, I would up the doses of nitrogen but still keeping them light coming into flower :Namaste: don't fret too much on lower growth being sucked yellow, as long as your top growth is lush and thriving you are a o k :blunt:

thanks thanks :thumb: that was reassuring. So Ill hit them with some food on the next watering, in 6 days.

I just got this one, see if it works for close up of trichomes (when the time comes) :blunt: :surf:

Carson MicroMax Plus LED Microscope Adapter works with iPhone 4/4S, White (MM-250)

81cfp0Zd5hL_SL1500_.jpg

Good morning weed danishoes. Girls are looking really nice along with the rest of you garden. Looks like they are wanting out and are growing tall. Looking good :bravo::high-five:

Good morning weed danishoes. Girls are looking really nice along with the rest of you garden. Looks like they are wanting out and are growing tall. Looking good :bravo::high-five:

Good Friday to you Mr Bee thanks for dropping by :surf:

Yeah Im really taking time for them, don't want to lose them like last summer.

:peace::peace::peace:

Guess not everything is perfect.

Brainstorm has got some kind of eggs growing under her leaves. Spider mites?? Flies ?? what ever it is, Im acting now...

DSC036453.JPG
DSC036444.JPG
DSC036436.JPG

Carefully took off all the old leaves with the eggs, and handpick the rest out. No clue what it is, but she is the only one with it.

They appear to have legs and are crawling creatures. I believe you have aphids. You didn't have to take the leaf off, you could have removed them tediously by hand, (and then I would spray SNS-203 or SNS-217), you want to be sure they're dead so they don't come back.

Just keep inspecting the leaves + undersides for more signs of creatures/things that may look like eggs.

Our sponsor has multiple products that work great against these types of problems.

SNS 203 Soil Drench Spray | Sierra Natural Science

SNS 217 Spider Mite Control Spray | Sierra Natural Science

Back
Top Bottom