Wild Strain From The Midwest

Aight?

No landrace pics for 10 days and your fans are curious.
Mom in law was in town and it's been busy!!
Took down F3 the other day!
Doing fresh harvest oil with most of her so I was trimming and washing lol

420-magazine-mobile39902319.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1392838311.jpg

420-magazine-mobile401256378.jpg

I had another ball of this finger hash, but my mother in law threw it away....after watching me scrape it off my fingers and explain to her what it was.....

Threw 100g of semi dried (one day) F3 into a cup of avocado oil.
(Fresh harvest oil process, I'll add hyperlink later)
5ml and I'm pretty baked!! I'll write more up in the morning.

420-magazine-mobile1063247853.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1856670358.jpg

Nice work! W/100g in 1 cup of oil, I'd guess it'd get you buzzed!

Condolences on the mom-in-law chucking the finger hash...dat ain't cool.

Hey, you have a passive aggressive mother-n-law just like I do! Sweeeet!

Got a total wet weight of F3 and how much did you keep out to dry and smoke? Three bucket wash with lemon juice and baking soda ("Baking soda...I got baking soda!")?

Post pics of the greenhouse now with all that space!

I can be so freaking demanding! :)
Hahahahahahahaha
Yeah, we have been at odds for a while lol
I didn't get a wet weight, I literally had enough time to trim fans and wash. Then I had to work.
Not sure if I'll keep any to smoke. It's airy, and then it dries and is even more sparse lol
I will weigh the rest today when the monster naps.

I'll get you some pics too Shed.....And I thought my kid was demanding lol

I'd send the mom-in-law to the local dispensary to buy ya some replacement hash for what she chucked.

Seems only fair.

Beautiful! Hope you keep some for smoke. I bet it's a mindracer.

Muchas gracias! GH looks empty and full at the same time, and we are all STILL waiting for the rappelling army rangers. Time is running out for our troops to get in there and save the day.

You going to oil one and smoke one or oil most of both?
Hahaha man!! I had all these great ideas!!! It's so much more difficult with this kid! Lol
It's seriously like time speeds up, unless im at work hahahaha

Depends if I can get F1 to bulk at all. I'm pretty sure it's mostly going to oil and maybe some rosin (if 420dabber still wants to press some)

The clone I had, is now almost 3 feet tall lol
Might just cut a bunch of clones and throw them outside lol

I like the effects of the oil but I just don't know how long I can keep her. 2x4 is making it difficult. Financially, another tent isn't going to happen. I gotta make some decisions here soon....

Well what's the plan for the GH next spring? Autos in the tent and...
To be honest. I would like to join the Shed club lol
We have a micro grower license for recreational growing and I want to do that. It would mostly be autos with a few choice, headstash strains.
That would be veg, flower, and drying.
Not sure when the construction will begin.

In the GH I just want to get some good genetics and blow it out of the water! Lol

That sounds like a way bigger shed than mine or the lean-to Them has planned. More like LED209's add-on if he ever posts an update! But if you have that kind of space I would say go for it! And if you're looking to rock out that GH I would seriously look at what Sphnx has growing in his boxes. He lists them in the first post and as I think you saw, those turned into monsters!

20170930_072318.jpg

Let us know how the oil goes. I love the Everclear extraction then infused into coconut oil. Did a fresh harvest oil with olive oil, Knocks yer dick in the dirt for several hours. This has been a fun journal to follow by the way, thanks......

Back
Top Bottom