Wild Strain From The Midwest

That's interesting. A wild strain
Hemp = Cannabis with < 3% THC, but also is where we get legal CBD.
I'm hoping for something with a nice ratio 1:4 or 1:5.
She started fruiting and got me excited because she looks like a Mexican landrace, so I'm hoping for around 7-8% THC
If nothing else, I've honed my skill for growing a late, lenky strain here in OR lol

I'm guessing the THC will be higher. But as they say in Mexico: vamos a ver!

Went to my buddy's house, I helped him grow his outdoor plant this year, and we chopped his lady down.
It's been raining and she was looking ripe.
Good thing I went over tonight, found some rot. Lost one top and a little more. But not too bad given the conditions.
I would say it was a success for his first grow.

Also taught him about bud washing! He looked so nervous at first lol then he saw the water afterwards!
420-magazine-mobile1393842320.jpg

From the other direction

420-magazine-mobile948059073.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1995448433.jpg

I feel like a kid before for Christmas waiting for those buds to fatten up a bit. This has been a good grow to watch cuz it's so unusual to see a found wild strain doing its thing. I'm pulling for ya, BW!

And if it doesn't turn out stony you can always make a nice CBD oil for life's aches and pains. LOL

I feel like a kid before for Christmas waiting for those buds to fatten up a bit. This has been a good grow to watch cuz it's so unusual to see a found wild strain doing its thing. I'm pulling for ya, BW!

And if it doesn't turn out stony you can always make a nice CBD oil for life's aches and pains. LOL
Thanks rider!
Yeah, I'm planning on making fresh harvest oil out of a bunch of it!!!!

The reasons I think it's a central amer. landrace strain & will be fairly stony:

I grew some sens decades ago in Satan's sanctuary state (Nevada) from seeds from Mexican brickweed, but did the plants right. The plant structure, right down to the budding habit, looked exactly like yours. Managed to go to mid-oct, but all of the buds were only about 2 pencils thick, though packed with pistils & frost leaves. And that weed rocked: pure cerebral & body stone.

I could be wrong on yours, but it sure looks like what I grew

The reasons I think it's a central amer. landrace strain & will be fairly stony:

I grew some sens decades ago in Satan's sanctuary state (Nevada) from seeds from Mexican brickweed, but did the plants right. The plant structure, right down to the budding habit, looked exactly like yours. Managed to go to mid-oct, but all of the buds were only about 2 pencils thick, though packed with pistils & frost leaves. And that weed rocked: pure cerebral & body stone.

I could be wrong on yours, but it sure looks like what I grew
That's awesome to hear! From what little pictures I've found of Mexican landrace strains, I came to a similar conclusion!!
I'm pretty excited to see how it is!

Weather may actually force me to chop in a couple weeks

Mine's all in, but I don't tent/cover/g-house. Call me crazy, but I grow all my plants in pretty reg. soil (that I do try to take good care of), under the sun & when the latter's gone & the rain comes, it all get chopped & smoked.

All that remains is what I learned. & that'll go soon, too.

Do what you can, while you can. & good on you for growing that weed!

Yes!

I was kind of wondering if this plant your trying wood remind me of the fields I saw back in Ind, but after really looking hard at yours and then thinking, that can be dangerous,, duh,, but no way to tell.. Now after all that thought,,, all the shit I seen, was loaded with seeds by the time I seen any of it. Your getting alot further than I thought it wood... GL and go till she won't go no more. To me when to harvest,, a combo of hair color/age/and trichome color dictates when I cut. GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom