Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

Sorry man, I didn't even notice you had a new journal link in your sig. I'm a selfish bastard! LOL

Haha yeah maybe...or perhaps your just too big a fish now for us insignificant small time growers :rofl::rofl:

I am of course humbled & grateful you popped by...please come again lol!

:tokin:

Hahahaha!!! Next time please roll out the red carpet for me bud. I will let it slide this one time.

Hahahaha!!! Next time please roll out the red carpet for me bud. I will let it slide this one time.

Sorry maestro you mean there was no red carpet rolled out? won't happen again that's for sure lol!

... insignificant small time growers...

Man my ears were burning. You are stuck with me now, and I hold a Doctorate in being an Insignificant Small Time Grower (PHD). Pure Kush sounds so much better than all those impure kushes out there. And Super Lemon Haze sounds...well...SUPER!

:high-five:
Bob ;)

I always wonder if it's super lemmony, or super hazey,, maybe that depends on the time of year?? Maybe I'm a goof??

Ya, probably the case, anyhoo, just wanted to mention, sure I read it here, your expected flower time for the lemon haze, you mentioned eleven weeks, correct me iffin I erred there,, i am sure there are different floweringmtimes depending on,, tons o things,, my flower time, I have it down to the day now, after several plants in a row matured the same number of days, within one or two,, my harvest has been and will be again, soon

, 56 or 57 days

I grow my own mini way, but, consistancy rules, and me lemons say 56/7 days,, nice and fast, that gives 5% amber or so

Cheers

Oh, should say, 56 days from the switch,,, there are two differing ways of measu,,ring flower time,, from the switch,, and from seeing the first pistols,, i got switched so I switched to from the switch,,hehe

Cheers agin,:Namaste:

Man my ears were burning. You are stuck with me now, and I hold a Doctorate in being an Insignificant Small Time Grower (PHD). Pure Kush sounds so much better than all those impure kushes out there. And Super Lemon Haze sounds...well...SUPER!

:high-five:
Bob ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indeed dr, I went for the pure kush because its clearly 'pure' as opposed to all the 'fakers' out there & the SLH because its obviously just 'super' lol!

The direct translation is rude, but used in this context it means awesome. Kind of similar to the "dogs bollocks" or something like that. LOL!

Nice setup, I'm subbed. My SLH has a 8 week flower time from breeder. (Clone) which in my case will be about 9 weeks in flower since it took 8 days to show pistols. Well, we'll see, I just started my 3rd week of 12/12 lighting.

Cheers

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indeed dr, I went for the pure kush because its clearly 'pure' as opposed to all the 'fakers' out there & the SLH because its obviously just 'super' lol!

Gotta hate those poser kushs out there...

I always wonder if it's super lemmony, or super hazey,, maybe that depends on the time of year?? Maybe I'm a goof??

Ya, probably the case, anyhoo, just wanted to mention, sure I read it here, your expected flower time for the lemon haze, you mentioned eleven weeks, correct me iffin I erred there,, i am sure there are different floweringmtimes depending on,, tons o things,, my flower time, I have it down to the day now, after several plants in a row matured the same number of days, within one or two,, my harvest has been and will be again, soon

, 56 or 57 days

I grow my own mini way, but, consistancy rules, and me lemons say 56/7 days,, nice and fast, that gives 5% amber or so

Cheers

Oh, should say, 56 days from the switch,,, there are two differing ways of measu,,ring flower time,, from the switch,, and from seeing the first pistols,, i got switched so I switched to from the switch,,hehe

Cheers agin,:Namaste:

Thanks nivek btw, according to green house seeds flower time is 10wks but if they're ready in 8 or 9 then all the better. Will see what the trichs have to say at the time...seems ages away though lol!

Gotta hate those poser kushs out there...

So many poser kush's, not enough bullets...:rofl:

Nice setup, I'm subbed. My SLH has a 8 week flower time from breeder. (Clone) which in my case will be about 9 weeks in flower since it took 8 days to show pistols. Well, we'll see, I just started my 3rd week of 12/12 lighting.

Cheers

Cheers miller, 8wk flower time sounds like nivek's SLH...what breeder?

Not sure, I'll look. Solar Farms or something here in Oregon. Tent closed till 2100. They have sour and Cinex at 9 weeks and SLH at 8. Remember these are clone auto's. They will not flower unless they get correct light cycle.

Cheers

Not sure, I'll look. Solar Farms or something here in Oregon. Tent closed till 2100. They have sour and Cinex at 9 weeks and SLH at 8. Remember these are clone auto's. They will not flower unless they get correct light cycle.

Cheers

Clone autos???? Please explain,, i was just reading about making auto seeds and it stated that tho cloning an auto could be done, the clone is still at the exact same state and stage as the mama plant, and will not recover well enough to make cloning worth the effort,, it is a negative situation, bud wise,, curious to hear a reply,, cheers

Most clone's sold come from autos in flower. Reveg'ed they work well. My last grow was clone's too and I did well. I noticed when rootbound they started flowering after about 6 weeks. I up potted them and they veg'ed again till I flipped the lighting. These new girls are flowering very fast for clone's but it my first bare bulb 1K grow and it's way better then cooltube.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom