Super Lemon Haze & Pure Kush

Yes, well, things do grow out this way, don't they??, I will include my area as part of your area, roughly, and this has been the land of the best bud in the world for a long time now, I am sure it still is,, i am a rain forest boy, I have seen big, and i have seen things grow, amazing

Your concept still does not compute for me, but need not,, i will fill in the blanks with time, and reading,, info retained,, thanks

Not sure, I'll look. Solar Farms or something here in Oregon. Tent closed till 2100. They have sour and Cinex at 9 weeks and SLH at 8. Remember these are clone auto's. They will not flower unless they get correct light cycle.

Cheers

That's right yours is a clone I forgot to compute that lol! by the way how much are clones to buy roughly? I assume quite a bit more than seeds.

That's right yours is a clone I forgot to compute that lol! by the way how much are clones to buy roughly? I assume quite a bit more than seeds.
$15 to $20 mites were free. What I was told is that autos show sex faster then pheno's and will flower quickly. Some SOG guys buy and flower several clone's at the same time. Once auto is flowering cut and root it's twigs. For 16 days post 12/12 my girls are much farther along then any photo. It's how you get 8 and 9 week non indica flowering times that work.

Cheers

$15 to $20 mites were free. What I was told is that autos show sex faster then pheno's and will flower quickly. Some SOG guys buy and flower several clone's at the same time. Once auto is flowering cut and root it's twigs. For 16 days post 12/12 my girls are much farther along then any photo. It's how you get 8 and 9 week non indica flowering times that work.

Cheers

Cool but I never heard of an auto clone before. When you re-plant the flowering clone will it not take time to grow roots again before it continues its growth? so many varieties these days its hard to keep up lol!

Root mass takes time. I transplanted them right away. And again in 4 or 5 dsys.

Cheers

Just a quick update on the grow plan. Initially I was going to veg for 7wks max, but now I think I can go a wk longer so that's 56 days if the plant sizes allow me. My small concern is that the fabric pots are only 3gal or 11ltr & the total grow time could be 4 to 4.5 months. I should just about make it without root bound problems I think especially in fabric pots.

Current seedlings are doing OK, I think will post a picture update on day 14 so that's a couple more days.

Peace out.

:Namaste:

Day 15. I believe all the plants are on their 4th leaf with the 5th just starting to grow. Not watering much at all, just a little in the party cups. Tomorrow I'll probably start watering 2 or 3 times more, especially around the party cups. I don't want to water the full pot until next week or so.

day15:
day15_2_.JPG

I'm tempted to add 600w hps to the CFLs. At the moment they're getting about 15-20k lux which is enough it seems, the plants are growing steadily with short inter-nodes so maybe they don't need the extra light just yet...another week perhaps?

Peace out.

Thanks guys.

By the way does anyone use a lux or light meter? im curious to know how many lux you give the plants...I read online how more than 80klux is bad for them, but on a normal day the lux outside is way over that & a lot more in the middle of the day. Another point that's confusing is that seemingly lux during veg should be less than during flower. However cannabis outdoor's veg's during the hottest & brightest months before flowering at the end of summer? so am I missing something here??

:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead:

For a sec I thought lux meters don't measure outdoors very well which might explain the discrepancy but I can't find any info on this. Besides photographers use light meters outside so...anyway would be great to have some answers or thoughts because this is truly, genuinely bugging me lol!

I veg with 400 MH. Flower under 1050 HPS. Veg is with smaller plants and do not need crazy light. I veg 24/0 so again 1k is overkill for my 4x4. Dial your light and flip when your plants are in final pots.

Cheers

Thanks miller but I'm asking specifically about lux & how much they can have. Have you got a light meter? As said earlier I read 80klux is too much light...but lux outdoors is way higher than that which is confusing.

Sorry no. Just my high 2 cents. I'm sure it's hard to bleach your plants in veg. If you're temps are good your plants will take 1k easy all day veg or bloom, just keep good distance based on size. Put a 1k at top of 4x4x7 and grow seedlings with ease. Again, hard to bleach with good temperature control.

Cheers

i use leds. i have no idea what my lux count is but you definitely have me curious now. i do have a experience to share with you. i was vegging a plant under 700 led watts, the led is full spectrum btw, i can use it in veg and flower. when that plant was six weeks old, i started another seed. i had that seedling in a solo cup five inches below 6500k cfl, 12 feet away from the 700 watt led. when the seedling was four days old, it turned toward the led 12 feet away and stretched that direction. mind, the cfl was five inches above. i set it directly under the led and had zero issues. four days old and 700 watts of led didn't hurt it a bit.
one day i will be lucky enough to use the sun. one day.........................

Thanks mussh, I've grown seedlings under 400w so I know they can take a lot of light. I'm just curious about what I read online regarding how over 80,000 lux is bad for the plants when outdoors the lux is a lot higher. By the way I'm sure i've read that light meter's can't really measure LED, I say this in case you go out & buy one before double checking.

Back
Top Bottom