Swedge's Journal

So I've got a fair few bus sites on my ak47 but me other plant dosnt seem to be flowering at all thier both at about week 6/7

image15857.jpg

Update today but having proba a with my camera

The ak plant has about 20-30 bud sites but my other plant still hasn't started flowering it did stop growing for a while maybe I shocked it somehow but it's back on the grow and is just over 2ft tall where as the ak plant is about a foot and a half

I've not used any nutes for flowering ATM due to me having a fair bit of nute burn even at low strength

I then reminded that maybe my soil has nutes already in it which it does so that could be why I had nute burn at such low doses

Next time I'll use soil with no nutes

All in all I've learned a fair bit on my first grow so far some of the stuff I was worries about to start with I wasn't that worries about during lol

Here's a pic I took today the ak plant seems fine but my other plant has pretty yellow leaves on the bottomm tips look ok though but still no sign of flowering

image15990.jpg

i would go ahead and remove some of those fat fan leaves on the plant to the left to help with light penetration .

So I thought instead of trimming leaves I'll do a little lst :) hopefully more light penetration now
image16025.jpg

image16026.jpg

image16027.jpg

Noemi wish I done this earlier then I could have ah the main stem bent over but now it's too thick to bend right over

make sure shes good and watered before u do any drastic bending on her .. on the removing leaves i just go through and remove the almost half of the big fan leaves from around the plant .

So I'm a bit stuck on what to do with my non flowering plant

It's 8 weeks in and still nothing apart from the spikes growing at the nodes

I don't want to switch it to 12/12 as my ak plant is still in there it's not far away from ready to harvest I don't think

Should I just keep it in there with my ak untill the ak is done then switch to 12/12?

It's over 2ft tall now

My humidity is quite low, I know this is good for flowering but because I'm growing in an attic it's pretty much dry air up there

If I ran ducting to the edge of my attic where there is a grill that goes all around letting air in do you think that would bring my humidity up much?

Right now I have a 4" extraction fan at the top of my tent with a desk fan inside circulating, no intake fan

I could fit a fan on my intake ducting to bring fresh air in

Do you think it would work?

Depending on the size of the attic, I would imagine that may only raise humidity 5% or so, and I think the increases would be slow, and small.

With a tent, I think the fastest way might be to use a humidifier in the tent, although this humidity will need to constantly be replenished, as the exhaust fans will be removing it.

Thanks mate I thought that might be the case

I've just ordered a pond fogger but can only find them with us plugs so I'm gonna have to rewire it, voltages are fine as it's rated 110v-240v so no need for a step down

My unflowered plant is nearly 3ft tall so I topped it a few days ago and I'm now getting a lot of lower growth

I just wish my ak47 would hurry up so I can switch to 12/12 :)

Yeah if rather just rewire the plug :)
I've harvested my ak47 plant yesterday just drying now :)

I can now put my non flowering supposedly auto onto 12/12 and see if it flowers :)

Pink diesel/ amnesia is now on 12/12 I have my heater on 24/7 along with my fans just the lights off for 12

How long does it take after switching to start flowering?

Back
Top Bottom