Swedge's Journal

Hps light fitted it's around 15" away ATM the moment I'll see how that goes before I start moving it :)

image15303.jpg

The heater will be removed and replaced with a mini sized one if it's still needed

now sit back and watch them take off!!! i have flowered under t-5 and 400 hps and to me there is no comparison !!!:goodjob:

that looks like a good timer.. remember the plants will dry out quicker under the hps .. just do the lift test every time u enter the grow room .

I watered yesterday with 3rd strength nutes and I've had some yellow bits on the tips on my leaves

I had this earlier on as well, I'm struggling with humidity as well only about 35 and my humidifier can't keep up

My ak leaves are slightly curling inwards from the sides

I've gave them a flush with some ph water

I've also placed a jug full of water in my tent with a rolled up towel to act as a wick with my fan blowing on it hopefully helps a bit

image15334.jpg

they will grow even though the rh is not optimal . they will just grow better in optimal range . my rh hasent dead on at all on this grow and they still look great ..

u might can put a heating mat under the pots and it might help with humidity from the moisture in the soil.. its worth a try .

Here a pic I've just took of my ak47

image15427.jpg

Are those pistils I can see? Does that mean it will start flowering soon?

I don't like the look of my ak plants as it seems all crammed in and due to the short height of it lol

My pink diesel x amnesia hasn't got any yet but is a taller plant and actually looks better

As you can see my leaves are curling which I think is due to my low humidity

I tried using my humidifier but it couldn't keep up

Hopefully the ak stretches a bit so it's not so compact

I've put some cfl's at the sides with my DIY can reflectors on to get some light under the canopy

Here a pic I've just took of my ak47

image15427.jpg

Are those pistils I can see? Does that mean it will start flowering soon?

I don't like the look of my ak plants as it seems all crammed in and due to the short height of it lol

My pink diesel x amnesia hasn't got any yet but is a taller plant and actually looks better

As you can see my leaves are curling which I think is due to my low humidity

I tried using my humidifier but it couldn't keep up

Hopefully the ak stretches a bit so it's not so compact

I've put some cfl's at the sides with my DIY can reflectors on to get some light under the canopy

looks like i see a few white pistols on the main branch !!!!

my nlXbb kept growing until the last month then it just packed on weight !

Back
Top Bottom