Swedge's Journal

Tent built up today only 1 problem is I've not been able to fit the top left pol that goes front to back due to my joists

It's still solid though and I'll weld up some pipe at my work so that I have something to support that side

It's a lot bigger than is thought it was looking at it built up lol

image14977.jpg

Not sure why it is flipping the pictures. I will say I am quite happy you got a tent though lol. That barrel was not going to be doing much in the long run.

We all start somewhere man, keep at it. I will say you should make sure all the holes into the tent have the strings tightened down. Bugs can creep in anywhere, and are a pain in the ass to get rid of.

Yeah cheers mate I've had to leave one open just now for intake untill I fabricate some pipe with a filter

Like you say we all start somewhere and the drum would have probably grew my autos but why buy a tent and not use it lol

Any ideas on why my ak plants leaves are curling

Just checked the humidity and my portable temp gauge thing says the humidity is 40

I set my humidifier to keep the humidity at 60 but the sensor on the humidifier is saying it's 65 lol?

Getting more leaves growing in 4's in an x shape instead of 2 in a straight line

Humidity is bang on 60 temps at lowest in the tent are 22 at night up to around 26/27 during the day

Water is ph 6.8

Talking about transplanting

Wouldn't it be less shock to transplant now since the roots won't be bottomed out yet meaning less stress? It am I wrong?

image15024.jpg

image15025.jpg

Just checked and the larger of my 2 plants I can see the roots, I turned them upside down and can see them but can't see them on the smaller plant

Should I transplant both or just the one for now

Well I've left the smaller plant alone just now

I've used an old protein shake tub for my new pot since I'm spending as little as possible lol

I mixed about 40/60 perlite which is basically the same as the small pot mix

I put a good few litres of water through it then mixed it up some more by hand but this time I squeezed the water out the bottom as I went along

Does that seem ok?

I stuck my ph/wetness tester in and it went straight to wet I was just worries about over watering
The tub has had lots of holes drilled in the bottom

I'm a bit worried with watering the big tub

Obviously I still wait untill it's pretty dry for the top couple inches

Do I still water it the same way as I have been?

I watered untill I got some run off

Little and large lol

image15029.jpg

image15030.jpg

wow .its coming together. u will learn what your pot feels like fully fed, and dry. and u can just lift them and deiced. i have a moisture meter and it is never correct .im my opinion

just keep making sure u water till u get a good amount of run off .

Cheers mate something wierd happening though

I just checked my ph of my soil and it is reading just under 6

I don't have any ph+ so I heard bicarbonate if soda works

Wrong, it's actually lowering my ph? Lol

really . thats weird . ive used baking soda quite a few times with great results then kjc told me it had to much sodium in it.. now i just keep it around if i run out of ph ^..

Well after my ph being all over the place I left it a couple hours to think then de checked it and my ph is around 6.5 lol

Can the ph change over that amount of time

I've checked it again today and it's still the same

Doni have the chance of getting a 600w dual spectrum hps bulb, hood and ballast for £30

Should I take it? I'll be sticking with the leds and cfl for this grow

Maybe use it next time?

Update for today

I think this is me just over 2 weeks from sprouting

I've had a lol at other peoples autos and thiers look a lot further on than mine for the space of time

Do they look ok? My ak is lacking in height but I think that was due to the other stretching

Pd/a, I buried the stalk slightly so it wasn't as tall as it was in the small pot
image15049.jpg

Ak47
image15050.jpg

Back
Top Bottom