Swedge's Journal

Update for today

Received my new digital temp gauge today that also records humidity I have it placed about the same height as the plants

Also records minimum and max so now I can see my minimum and max temps overnight

Both plants look better now with the new watering

Just gotta wait on them being ready for transplant

Since these are autos what size do you recommend transplanting too

The new tent is 1mx1mx2m so plenty room

I also added some soil to the tops as I could see it bulging out the soil at the base off the stem

Pink diesel /amnesia
image14880.jpg

Ak47
image14881.jpg

These pots are pretty much like small party cups, do I just keep checking the drainage holes for roots?

i thought charcoal filter was water and carbon filter was air..

thanks for reading my journal . i love to let my ladies dry out pretty good before i feed them again and they don't seem to mind .

i would go to three gl but i cant remember your height restrictions.

next time start those autos in the pot they are going to finish in and they will love u for it .
be real careful when u transplant . u want No undue stress with autos.

Yeah I I found that out after I had planted but we live and learn as they say my grow tent is 2m in height being an auto won't it be short anyway? Even if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to stop it growing anyway would I? Since they don't need a light schedule

Yeah I I found that out after I had planted but we live and learn as they say my grow tent is 2m in height being an auto won't it be short anyway? Even if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to stop it growing anyway would I? Since they don't need a light schedule

my tallest auto was just under 3ft and i stunted the hell out of her.. still got over 2 ozs. u can look around but ive seen people say an auto under 12\12 does not get as tall..

we have an auto flowering thread on here autoflowers

vote here in this months :420: contest

i ran mine under 20\4

Good morning

Having a a little trouble with my humidity at 30%

I've stuck a bowl of water in front of my inside fan an also a wet cloth inside frapes over a coat hanger to see of that brings it up I have a humidifier but it won't fit in my box u till I move to the tent

This is now about day 8/9

image14905.jpg

image14906.jpg

So the wet towel and cup method raised me about 5 in humidity lol

Postman was good to me today

New grow tent :) 1mx1mx2m you don't realise how big it is untill it's out the box lol

image14920.jpg

Also this is the ph I my tap water that has been sitting for a couple days

image14921.jpg

Soil is recording about 6.9 can do a run off test as no watering today will check tomorrow

if your runoff is lower than u want u can adjust for higher ph going in . good looking plants . good to see u over at antics thread...

Thanks mate I guess it dosnt matter what ph goes in as long as it's adjusted for coming out fine obviously the closer it is going in the easier it will be to adjust

Hopefully my soil dosnt affect it too much and I'm not using any nutes yet either

Yeah I have a good read through some journals on my Nightshift lol easy work :)

Another busy night at work making my carbon filter

I've used 6" pipe for the outside and 3" pipe on the inside the length is 10" I can make it longer if I need to but would this be big enough?

Obviously the outer and inner tube will have a hell of a lot of holes drilled into it

I've used foam padding to seal the ends and hold in the charcoal

I also have some wire mesh which I'll line the inside of the big black tube and I'll also line the outside of the inner white tube so I don't suck anything through

It's just a rough throw together for now

I'll just need to find a way to attach the fan if I use a 6" fan it should fit straight on with some ducting if not I'll need a reducer

What do you guys think?

image14951.jpg

image14952.jpg

image14953.jpg

And the mesh

image14954.jpg

wow that looks way better that anything i could have done .. reps on the d.i.y project!

I also now have a 5l humidifier that has a sensor connected that reads humidity so now I can set it to what I want and it will turn on and off when needed

I think I'll need it since my humidity is barely reaching 30 ATM in the box and I'm guessing it'll be the same in the tent

My ak47 plant seems to have the leaves curling down towards the soil both plants have exactly the same lighting and watering schedule temps are at 30c dropping to 26 at night

No nutes

The ak plant did take a bit longer to sprout

Ak47

image14974.jpg

Pink diesel x amnesia

image14975.jpg

Back
Top Bottom