Sweet Tooth Auto

It looks as though all plants are still battering with at least cal/mag being locked out as there is rust spots on all the plants upper growth and have purple stems(purple may also be from a few cold nights here recently) so I've upped the dose to 1ml/L and now am increasing my water to 6.4ph to try and raise the canna pro mix ph other than the rust spots all are still shooting out plenty of fresh pistols so maybe the ST have longer than I Thaught:)

My next big problem is going to be how to dry the ST,mystery plant is only around 10-12grm dry and it stunk my room out and I could smell it from outside.The ST is going to be a whole lot more and it allready has a very strong smell without being hung outside the tent where's there's no carbon filter:(

There has been some luck with using ducting going into a sealed bag of charcoal briquettes to control smell. I forget who posted the thread, but I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

Found It - Low budget way to get rid of weed odor

Start week 12 for ST and week 10 for Malana and NL

First up it looks as though I have fungus gnats:( not an infestation but they are getting stuck to my sticky bug strips(around 6 or so) and seen a couple flying today.
Have had a problem with light burn on a few sites as it turns out the UFO's must be more intense as they are at the same hight as the reflectors but still burning so have lifted them to fix this.
Now malana is going through lockout(FU-K) It turns out my truncheon had built up crud on the probes and was giving wrong readings so have given her a good flush today and now I hope this is my last freaking lockout plant
NL is still going well and I hope now I've found the reason for the lockouts this will stay the same.
Temps have been abit high this week with average 29degC day temps but RH is nice at around 40-50%
NL
image26001.jpg

Malana
image26002.jpg

No pics of the ST as now ST2's buds are all heavy and the branches all try and fall when moved(which I'm happy about) but after checking her trikes today,they are all milky now with a few cloudy so the tent can't come fast enough as I try and chop the first sign of Amber.Still just getting ph'ed water with no nutes
ST1$ really hasn't changed much in the last week but really hoping it starts to fatten up like ST 2 did as I recon ST2 doubled it's bud weight in the last week.ST1's trikes are still cloudy and come clear so still another couple weeks away if my noobness doesn't kill her first:) I've been giving her nutes at a pretty low leaven and ph at 6.4 but still runnoff of 5.5 but it's getting better

Mysteries dried weight before going into curing jar was 18grams so recon it'll finish up at around half oz and is a great smoke.Its pretty airy bud from being pulled out of the light with a month before chop but I'm pretty stoked to have it all the same:)

Quick update
ST2 is now hanging to dry and buds are as tight and sticky as I've ever grown:) st1 hopefully will wait another week so I can get spare room in the dry tent but isn't even close to the size of st2 buds but are super sugary
Here's a pic of ST2's main cola and will put up a weight in a week or so before curing
image26380.jpg

Cheers mate,getting a drying rack tomorrow as ST1 is ready as well and ST2 is taking up all the hanging space I have.
Still struggling with ph issues with malana and NL and my hydro guy recons it's from the bud storm I used cause all issues seemed to have started a week or so after starting it.Maybe it was old,it was an hand me down from a mate.They are still growing new pistols each day bud just not filling out and showing leaf deff's for just about everything so will just try and ride out the next 3-4 weeks before the chop as flushing only seems to fix the problem till next watering.
I was worried about the ST being root bound but after pulling the plant yesterday I found that the root ball was only half filling the 11L of pro mix.
At least this was a good grow to get my head back into hydro and hopefully the next grow I will avoid some mistakes I've made this grow:Namaste:

ST1 is now on the drying rack:) It had a few ambers showing and pistol growth had stopped over the last couple days.
ST2 is ready to go into curing jars tomorrow after 5 days drying,was hoping for it to take at least 7 but I spose the heat ATM through the day I'm lucky to get that but at least the humidity has been kind:)
NL and malana seem to be starting to turn the corner with run off comming out at 5.8 finally the last water so hopefully things will be good for their run to the end.
I've put 5 new beans in grow wool for the next round expecting to get 3 to shoot from bonza seeds and just checked and 4 have popped and it seems the bubble gum which I was really hoping for is a deaden but so far 6 from 7 beans I've planted through bonza have come through:)
ST 1 main cola
image26574.jpg

Rack 1,2 and I Thaught 3:(
image26575.jpg

Rack 4
image26576.jpg

Rack 5
image26577.jpg

Pretty stoked with the ST harvest and the mana ruin is pretty easy being that they are nice and dense with little leaf but so sticky.Ended with over 1 gram of scissor hash today:)

Good work man :thumb:
Good see thongs are being kind to you with the grow now.
Your dry rack is awesome man think its about time I organise one of those for myself, since the bloke I was trimming for decided the only thing he wanted to keep were his drying racks dammit.
makes things a lot easier though.

Have you tested much of what you e grown yet mate?

Update day77 for NL and malana

Have started to just give straight ph'ed water to both as I recon it's 2 weeks till finish and every time I try and feed them things go downhill and get lockouts like they have been riding for nearly a month now.
Both are still producing pistols(especially NL) so hopefully they can start using up what's left in the pro mix and densen up on their run till finish.Ive started my next round but I'll start another journal for the and hopefully will be a lot smoother run:) they are wipeout express,critical jack,super skunk and another northern lights all auto

NL
image26798.jpg

Malana
image26799.jpg

I checked the trich's on the 2 girls today and malana has around 10% amber so it's getting the chop just before lights on tomorrow!NL still has nice pistol growth all through the bud so she should at least go another 10-14 days and showing no amber.
ST 1 dry weight before going into the jars went 73grams of nice dense sugar coated goodness:drool:
Still havnt given them a taste yet but I gave the 1gram scissor hash to a friend and she recons it's the nicest tasting smoke she has ever had so that's good news:) Enjoy the weekend

Final grow update:NL got the chop today showing around 10% amber 2 days ago and was surprised from the amount she gave.
Malana bomb turned out to be malana fizzle but my fault,still has nice sugar coated buds but recon dry weight will only be around 25-30gram so will be going into jar in 2 days so will post weight then.
I recon NL will give around 40-50 dry and again very coated in sugar so happy with the results after stuffing them up so bad.Both plant roots filled in the pots but only around the edges with the medium in the middle was pretty much clean of roots.
Smoke report on the sweet tooth:still a little harsh but not that bad and taste is sweet citrusy and very nice,affects to me are a nice relaxing feeling and I seem to get fixated on anything that catches my eye or any sounds that I'm hearing:) lasts around 2 hours but the relax/chilled feeling seems to go on for another hour or 2.Will definitely be a plant I will run again.
Hope you enjoyed the grow and will put up final weights on the last 2 picked as I do them.Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom