SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

Was gonna snap pics tonight and I just couldn't do it.

I went down there and just kept finding other things to do.

Procrastination.

I just didn't want to move all the pots around :laughtwo:

Ah, lazy Sweetleef. :)

Hope all is going well in your garden.

I will update on the harvest soon.

I was going to do it tonight, but I decided to watch the Jeff Lowefel lecture and write up a report on it. Took me most of the evening but I think it's worth it to have the information written down here on 420.

Check that out here: You Cant Grow Organic Without The Soil Food Web

Thanks everybody!

The soil I mixed up has got a little over a week left. I have been pretty much letting the plants do their thing recently. Everybody looks pretty good. The soil being so close to ready means I have some work to do to prepare the garden for the new soil. As such, I will be shutting down this journal later today. I want to update my harvest, I'm pretty happy with it actually and I will share the results before closing this journal. And then for a week or two I will be a man without a journal while I get things in order. :)

Hope all is well :)

Alright the final weights are all in and I am happier than I expected to be. Everybody was over and ounce.

Critical Sensi Star 29.7

AMS 50

Tijuana 32.7

AMS 40

Durban Magic 32.5

Thunder Scout 39.8

Thunder Scout 40

Thunder Scout 40

Thunder Scout 45

Strawberry Cough 38.5

Tangamanga 71

Total weight 459.2 grams or just over a pound.

Holy shit! I am just realizing as I type this. Damn. Wow.

Anyway pretty much all of the strains are decent Strawberry cough is definitely above average and the thunder scouts are REALLY REALLY good.

I have 8 scouts that will be going into flower as soon as the new soil is ready. I will be taking a cutting from each one tonight in hopes one is a super awesome lady.

Once I get the girls moved over that are moving, I will get a new journal started up. I haven't decided if the uptown flux will get it's own or just be a character in the next chapter.

I would like to thank everyone who has stood by and offered me encouragement to keep fighting for the ladies when I almost threw in the towel!

This forum is awesome and I am very happy to call it home. I very much look forward to some very successful organic grows and to talk dirty about the soil food web and all other things organic. :)

Speaking of soil, here is the soil as requested by my sis.
20150512_203328.jpg
20150512_203333.jpg
20150512_203337.jpg

I will post a link here when I get my new journal set up. Thanks for hanging in there for this journey It's been an experience for sure :)

Outstanding job SweetLeef, congratulations on your harvest. I'll ready to sub when you are. :circle-of-love: :adore:

Fantastic job er, I mean grow for a labor of love is not a 'job'. :thumb:

I will be looking forward to your next journal SweetLeef. :cheer:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom