SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

It does for sure Cat!

Thanks to staying home today, I was able to get through all of the Scouts and the alien jack moat as well.

Down to two ladies in the flower room. Strawberry Cough will come down in a few days, I'v got some work to do in the veg tent the next couple of days. Gotta get the ladies their final train so they can be ready to re pot in a few weeks.

I'm gonna let Tangamanga finish up, might be a while still she is total saliva. Smells amazing! I'm really excited about her I have several clones of her too. So she'll be in the next run too!

Fed everyone in the basement some SST from wheatgrass seeds

Think they're cute? Then you're already dead! It's one of their tactics. take heed :)

Hahahaha!! Are there lots? Am I seriously outnumbered and out-gunned? A warning BEFORE hand would have been nice...

I have new pics of Sammy and I am posting them here! :geek: She's ready to flip when those clones are ready! When they are, just yell "Thunder Cats are go!"... I'm sure I'll hear you.
IMG_20150424_244718076.jpg
IMG_20150424_244710394.jpg
IMG_20150424_244701692.jpg

Still don't know for sure what that seedling is going to do. If she is still on the fence when the clones are potted up and ready I'll yank her and be done. If she's going to pull through, I wish she'd get on with it!

In the country bumpkin voice of Gomer Pyle; CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS SWEETS!

That bud in your hand on post #601 looks scrumptious.

How to you re pot a trained plant? I hope to need to do that and the thought scares the H*LL out of me :straightface:

Well if you've just been super cropping like most of mine this round, you pot it up like normal. If you've got her tied down you need only untie her, repot and then adjust your tie downs. Just think of it as an untrained plant and you'll be just fine.

Hahahaha!! Are there lots? Am I seriously outnumbered and out-gunned? A warning BEFORE hand would have been nice...

I have new pics of Sammy and I am posting them here! :geek: She's ready to flip when those clones are ready! When they are, just yell "Thunder Cats are go!"... I'm sure I'll hear you.
IMG_20150424_244718076.jpg
IMG_20150424_244710394.jpg
IMG_20150424_244701692.jpg

Still don't know for sure what that seedling is going to do. If she is still on the fence when the clones are potted up and ready I'll yank her and be done. If she's going to pull through, I wish she'd get on with it!

Man she looks great! I think we should repot and defol before we flip her. She looks amazing though. Nice work, sister.

In the country bumpkin voice of Gomer Pyle; CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS SWEETS!

That bud in your hand on post #601 looks scrumptious.

Oh man, I can't wait to smoke that up. These cookies are fun plants! They get you way baked too :) :bong:

Congratulations on your harvest! You can use tomato cages and bamboo poles to hold up heavy plants in flower.

Thanks KJC! Tomatoe cats and stakes are a great idea. I just suspend the heavy tops from a string attached to the ceiling bars in my tent, but then you can't move them. So I think next time I will go with stakes! Thanks King!

hey sweetleef , nice buds . :) .... i answered your question on the building super soil by sweet sue , well i didnt really answer it but the answer you want is there lol.... enjoy :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by Professor! It good to see you round these parts. Pull up a chair and a :bong: and relax a little. I am on my way right now to want the video and check out the link as soon as I hit send here. Thanks Professor!

Hey LA,

I've been playing with this idea in my head for a while now, This Tangamanga clone has just shaped itself perfectly for it I had to give it a whirl and could use your advise for what the next step is. I call it......

The Uptown Flux
20150424_210943.jpg
20150424_210917.jpg
20150424_210903.jpg

I want the bottom stuff to eventually come up to the level of the flux, it's close and the stuff that's not will be removed closer to flower.

I have no schedule for this plant we can veg it as long as needed to get the most giant colas possible.

Speaking of colas, this is what the mother is doing for colas.
20150424_213056.jpg

I think we could have a real winner here.

What a ya say?

Are you down with The Uptown Flux?

+ reps for uptown flux

Thanks Rad :high-five:

Looks mighty Awesome there your up-town flux :)

Thanks Catman, I'm excited to see how it works out.

He he, uptown fluxin for the win! :)

I'm in for sure my friend. As you want the base growth to catch up I'd just keep defol up hard for the top portion. Obviously leaving more foliage to drive the bottom section! :)
Loving the mommas colas :) :)

Great News!! Thank LA I will give her a nice defol tomorrow.

Gratz Brotha Sweet Sweet looking buds there
and Sweet idea uptown fluxor :thumb:

Thanks Chronic! I think it's gonna be a badass plant all told.

Phewie thats some lovely plants you got in there :thumb:
And congratzz on the harvest ,,your mates place OMG he sure isn't stuck for room what a set up:circle-of-love:

No he sure isn't Jaga. He's got a lot going on and he makes it look easy. I can't wait to be that good at this. He's been doing it a very long time so it's to be expected.

Here is a really cool video!

Do you want to know how plants work?

It might be different than you think if you haven't learned this stuff already.

It's an hour long and easily to watch. It moves pretty quickly and is SUPER interesting.

It's got me even more stoked about my new soil and the new style of growing I am undertaking.

Please find the time to watch this video and you'll learn a bunch about how plant grow.

Really cool stuff.

Tangamanga is taking her sweet time.

I want her to finish up so I have changed her lights from 11/13 to 10/14 Hoping the extra hour of darkness will help her kick it into gear.

She's got a bunch of seeds on her I can see without looking for them, but she still smell like a rich girl and I think will be good stuff anyway.

I gave all the girls and ACT tonight. Kelp Meal/Neem Meal/Compost. The plants already look great tonight, so I'll definitely try and snap some pictures tomorrow when they should look even more great!

Hope all is well. :)

Hey SweetLeef - I got about a good half way through the video last night when my service ground to a halt. I'd like to finish it up this weekend. So far it is a great lesson in the WHY of organics and I like how he used to say "nitrogen is nitrogen" back in his miracle grow days then got schooled lol

Hope Lady Tangamanga cooperates for you :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom