SweetLeef's Gone Muy Loco! Tijuana EbbnFlow - 4 Autos in Supersoil

Congrats on the basement, I am glad I made the move to the basement. Do spray for bugs first ! I also had to buy a dehumidifier, which generated heat, so I also needed to vent the room over summer ! The only problem I see, landlords, tend to access places like basements more frequently, repairing furnaces, checking meters. etc. I don't know about yours , but perhaps a little stealth ? :ganjamon:

That's all kinds of wonderful :) Great pics & good luck with the PM

Thanks Skunny! PM doesn't freak me out too much. I use PM Wash and Ultimate wash during flower and I just got some green cure to apply in veg. It's safe to use the green cure through most of flower, but I don't see the need when the other two things work. :)

Plus I wash my buds at harvest, should be all good :)

Very nice update! :cheer:

Thanks Relaxed! :high-five:

:surf: Hope all is well brother!

Congrats on the basement, I am glad I made the move to the basement. Do spray for bugs first ! I also had to buy a dehumidifier, which generated heat, so I also needed to vent the room over summer ! The only problem I see, landlords, tend to access places like basements more frequently, repairing furnaces, checking meters. etc. I don't know about yours , but perhaps a little stealth ? :ganjamon:

Thanks MsBadger! I have already set the system to vent out of the basement. I am venting throughout the dryer vent. I just picked up a 1 direction dampener to keep the tent air from blowing into the dryer! I plan on getting a dehumidifier soon :)

The previous tenant told us the landlord is always good about giving notice before coming over. Almost always more than 24 hours notice. So I should have plenty of time to pack up and move everything. I've got a couple of options to where I can take it when the time comes.

QUICK UPDATE sans PICTURES

So almost everything has been purchased.

2 Mars II 1600w LED lights!
1 118x60x78 grow tent
1 78x78x78 grow tent
1 6x24 Phresh filter
5 bags of Super Soil
1 pound of MycoGrow soluble
1 pound of Zho Powder
1 ounce of Great White
1 giant jar of Grandmas Molasses
25 #1 pots
25 #2 pots
20 #3 pots

Almost ready to get going. All but 4 seeds have popped so far. I'm not ready to give up on the final 4 yet because one of them is the grapefruit, and I really want that one to grow and be super grapefruity.

The fem white widow I will be using in the solo cup challenge as well as two mintys hoping 1 is a girl and can go to the end of the contest :)

So basically all the seeds that pop will be going into flower. I will pop another round of 20 seeds next week or so and they will veg until this batch finish up, at which point I'll hopefully have mothers established and I'll be able to work out a solid schedule. :)

Now I am just waiting for everything to show up!
I will be vegging in the new 78x78x78 under my Mars II 1200w!

In other news, my job is soon to change! I will be working for the same company in a completely different capacity. One that will put me on days. I'll be home every evening like a normal person! I won't be running one of our kitchens, so I won't be the guy that gets called when someone is out sick! No more 39day stretches! No more salary, I'll get overtime when I go above 40 now!

So much more time for my gardening and my animals! I am a serious homebody and was getting bummed out by how much time I spent at work as opposed to at home. I'm really looking forward to spending more time around here too :high-five:

It's been a crazy long week between work, moving, and now I'm sick, but there is so much good stuff on the horizon, I don't even feel that bad at the mo.

I am going to eat a burger and then get hella baked! Hope you all have a great night :)

It's all clicking nicely into place on your new grow mate, that's good to hear. I bet you're bursting with excitement :) Great news on the new job too, you're getting some good karma :)

good stuff man,great looking list of new parts/toys,glad the move went well.

greenest karma your way,so the landlord NEVER shows up.

I began flushing PinkyGreen today:yahoo:

She comes down on Sunday. I wish she would have gotten a little bigger, but she's got a real nice mix of clear milky and amber. Not wanting to go past the cbd, or cut down before it (tons of conflicting information out there) I have decided it's time!

Monday I am going out to see my sis and we are going to harvest her Black Cream Auto! She's a little beauty.

I have a few colas of the sisters supported by string from the ceiling poles in my tent. While moving things around a little I accidentally took off Cerdito's main cola. It just popped right off. Purely clear trichs. Not even close to done and I lopped off her main event. sigh. Oh well, I suppose it was bound to happen sooner than later.

The nug is super dense! I love the way those girls grow!

I posted my entries for the 2014 Solo Cup Challenge, today. If you haven't heard of it yet, check it out HERE

I will post some pictures tomorrow. The craziness has started to subside. I was able to get some work done in the tent yesterday and today! And I should be around here a little be more now, and even more in 1-3 weeks.

Hope all is well!

Alright quick little update here.

>>>Snapped a couple picture of the sisters out of the tent, but didn't take Obama or Pinky out. Everybodys looking good. Dreseny is getting big, Cerdito is starting to take off. Obama is still just getting started, has some PM, but it's not too bad. Pinky is looking really good, also with a little PM Both will get sprayed with PM Wash tomorrow. Pinky has got a little bit of clear a little bit of amber and a decent amount of milk. I think she's got three or so weeks to go!<<<

Hey SweetLeef, rookie question: When you spray your plants with PM spray, do you have to remove the mold or just do a "bud wash" after harvest?
Thanks for your time and of course you have a Sweet journal.

Sorry SweetLeef, I just read your answer on post #685.

Hey SweetLeef, rookie question: When you spray your plants with PM spray, do you have to remove the mold or just do a "bud wash" after harvest?
Thanks for your time and of course you have a Sweet journal.

Sorry SweetLeef, I just read your answer on post #685.

It's all good.

Yeah, I just spray them with PM wash when the lights come on, or Ultimate wash about 30 minutes before lights out. Ultimate wash works really well. PM does a decent job as well.

Then I also wash my buds at harvest regardless of PM or not. :)

Thanks SweetLeef.

Update time!

So Sunday night PinkyGreen, the Harlequin gifted to me by NewRose, got the chop!

484.5 grams straight off the bush. I washed the buds, they hung all day yesterday and are now drying on the rack. If all goes according to plan, we will hopefully have about 4 oz dried! I am going to take 3 of those ounces and make paste for my sister to eat. The other ounce we will smoke!

Really stoked about the plant. Still blown away by the fact that it was just given to me! THANK YOU NEWROSE!!!

20141012_200132.jpg
20141012_200159.jpg

Dresney is looking real good. Her 4 tops are getting vey fat! She's got a couple of amber trichs, but I think we've got a week or two to go still. Cerdito is in the same boat. I think they will come down at the same time. Cerdito's top fan leaves have gotten a little pointy, almost claw like. I don't think she's happy about losing her main bud too soon. I know I'm not. She's only got a couple weeks left, so I;m not worked about it. Buds are SUPER dense on both. I love my lights!

20141014_092921.jpg
20141014_093036.jpg
20141014_093059.jpg

Obama is doing well. I have been seriously neglecting her, everybody really. But especially her. I love the smoke her strain produces, but she is just not a big producer. That's fine, I just kinda which I had done Dresney or Cerdito in the EnF. It would have been more like Rosie and gotten out of control I think. That's Kush for ya. The ever allusive.

20141014_093040.jpg

Things are scooting right along in the final weeks of this grow. Pretty crazy when you think I started this journal in January!

Hope all is well in your garden!

Congrats on PinkyGreen Sweets...

PICS

Looking good Sweet & congrats on your harvest :) :cheer:

Thanks Skunny! Really excited about PinkyGreen, that is easily the most free weed I have ever been given :laughtwo:

Thanks for hte update - I was wondering about the Harlequin especially! Nice plant - glad to hear about the meds too!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice Sweetleef. I'd like to try some of that Harlequin. I have heard good reports of the heavy CBDs in them. Which is my medical preference. I'll keep watching your journal and look for a review from your sister about the paste.

WJ

Thanks Catman! We're pretty excited!

Congrats on PinkyGreen Sweets...

PICS

Sorry for the delay my friend.

Let's do an update!

So a couple of nights ago I gave all the girls a nice hard defol. Not too much trimming to be done once they finish. :rofl:

I think Obama, Dresney, and Cerdito will all come down in 2 weeks. Dres and Cerdito are just about neck and neck, nice mix of trich colors, but I want more amber out of these ladies :)

Obama is a little behind, but I'm about ready to call it and I'm pretty sure that she is going to finish up quickly now:)

Pictures time!

I snapped these quickly right after lights out. It was hasty so they are not very good. Sorry about that.

Dresney
20141019_211519.jpg

Cerdito
20141019_211553.jpg

Obama
20141019_211530.jpg

20141019_211542.jpg

Everyone looks great. I am a little bummed at Obamas lack of size. She just was not a grower. I bet the smoke will be amazing though. All of the buds are ridiculously dense and smell like a dream! I am excited for this harvest! It's going to be a good one :)

Hope all is well in your tent :)

Back
Top Bottom