Planning to flower my critical mass mother under this light in my 2x2 soon. Been thinking I might chuck one or two other seeds in 2L pots and give them 2 weeks before flipping with the Critical. Anyone got any preferences?

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
San Fernando Lemon Kush
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herrer

cripes i clicked in way the hell back when everything was crisping and had a seizure
was about to post a flurry

happy to see things went a bit better. this is why i have one journal lol

cripes i clicked in way the hell back when everything was crisping and had a seizure
was about to post a flurry

happy to see things went a bit better. this is why i have one journal lol
It wasn't a pretty grow mate :rofl:

Yeah I'm gonna work my way back to that again soon.

Sampled the Pineapple Express again tonight and the high has changed with a short time curing. It's crazy. My Mrs said she had cheese on beans on toast for lunch. I heard Cheeson Bichon and said 'what's that? Some kind of toy dog breed?'. :laugh: We laughed way too hard.

San Fernando Lemon Kush

need a lemon terp for my mom. her favorite in topicals and flowering.

I have a bunch of lemon trees.

lucky climate you. can you do other citrus or avocado ?

all we get is crabapple trees. which was great when you were a young hooligan with a slingshot. or an old bastard with the same .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok , sometimes pie .. :p

crabapple and rhubarb pie ... mmm

Planning to flower my critical mass mother under this light in my 2x2 soon. Been thinking I might chuck one or two other seeds in 2L pots and give them 2 weeks before flipping with the Critical. Anyone got any preferences?

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
San Fernando Lemon Kush
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herrer
I vote Maui waui

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
San Fernando Lemon Kush
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herrer
I vote that you pop a Wedding Cake when I plant mine. I’m still a way off. We can do a Northern/Southern Hemisphere comparison.

since you have big light :

you run them with a little more dark at first. 14/10 or so for 10 days to 2 wks past seedling. reduce back slowly to 12/12 as you go into veg stage. it just helps them get established and can be quicker than 12/12 from the start once it's over.

give them all the intensity - 75 - 90% - they can handle in flower. cut back to 11/13 at flower and roll down to 10/14 once they are fully involved. it should cut 2wks or more out of flower time with little or no significant loss over a straight 12/12 from go.

you should have the lighting and intensity to do it though.

this isn't my recipe. there were folk here i knew who ran 12/12 grows for years, and they worked it out over time. :)

since you have big light :

you run them with a little more dark at first. 10/14 or so for 10 days to 2 wks past seedling. reduce back slowly to 12/12 as you go into veg stage. it just helps them get established and can be quicker than 12/12 from the start once it's over.

give them all the intensity - 75 - 90% - they can handle in flower. cut back to 11/13 at flower and roll down to 10/14 once they are fully involved. it should cut 2wks or more out of flower time with little or no significant loss over a straight 12/12 from go.

you should have to have the lighting and intensity to do it though.

this isn't my recipe. there were folk here i knew who ran 12/12 grows for years, and they worked it out over time. :)
Sounds cool but as these will be going in to flower with the Critical Mass mother I thought I'd just give them 2 weeks 18/6 with the autos and then toss them in the flower tent. Just for fun really. I've got a load of seeds so why not.

Need to get the Mass greened back up before flip. She's had another feed of MC 4.25g/G today so we'll see what happens over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom