TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Man, you got it all pimped! Looks good...plants loos jammin' too. :thumb:

:cool:

Thanks bro, I've needed to do that shit for a while, it's bothered me. I wasn't sure what Mark wanted me to do as far as testing the new light. So I asked him, he said "go for it if you want to". I want to. I think 2 plants per light is going to give me some really nice plants. I really need to see something "pretty" in my tents again.

I hope these hook soon. I am keeping them on the drier side to aid in the root growth. Making the "search" for water if you will.

DeStress is on deck for them tomorrow and maybe some energy on Saturday.

It is nice having it all up there, that shit's bright and only like 750w at the wall. The temps haven't really risen yet. We'll see what happens when all 3 are on bloom.

Kinda makes me want to do one big ass plant under 3 just to see what happens.

Man those new lights... Me likey! I hope they update the site soon with new pictures and info. Currently some pages show 12 band spectrum and some show 11.

But I'll definitely be getting more 900s after my first harvest!

Well..I am not at liberty to say.... but you're gonna dig them. They're strong...

Here's how things are looking...
IMG_89491.JPG
IMG_89552.JPG
IMG_89561.JPG
IMG_89573.JPG
IMG_89581.JPG
IMG_89611.JPG
IMG_89621.JPG
IMG_89631.JPG
IMG_8960.JPG
IMG_89591.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

happy plants happy life :thumb:

happy plants happy life :thumb:

I agree. Ya know sometimes the hardest part of the grow is leaving them alone. When you can just sit back and leave the plant to be a plant is when you become much more successful as a grower. What I mean is we don't have to constantly fuck with our plants for them to grow successfully. It's the quite opposite I have found. Less is more....

I did de-stress them after the pics with lights out. That's one of my favorite things about growing with LED, its a switch(or switches) to turn them off to take some pics. The de-stress should help promote some root growth. They'll get some Growth Energy tomorrow and I'll probably flip them early next week. I see some new growth on most of the plants now.

Hey guys...Welcome!!!

FF, I think so too. There is one BBC in there I really, really like. I might breed with her....

Yo Curso,
I bolded yo comment cause I have a nasty mind. Anyway....
Imma take this seat over here on the left.:popcorn::popcorn:
Pen and pad in hand. Front row. Watching a :Namaste:hi-brix master at work.

So I think I figured out how to get indica leaves out of HiBrix. The OPP holds true with nice indica dom leaves, while everything else gets "sativafied" in kit soil. I am starting to think that HB genetics hold true. We'll see what happens with the Laniakiea and the Bx of GDP.

Hey Doc are the Lemon Paki x Kentucky Kush HB too? They are beautiful beans...and they're cracking away :)

So I think I figured out how to get indica leaves out of HiBrix. The OPP holds true with nice indica dom leaves, while everything else gets "sativafied" in kit soil. I am starting to think that HB genetics hold true. We'll see what happens with the Laniakiea and the Bx of GDP.

Hey Doc are the Lemon Paki x Kentucky Kush HB too? They are beautiful beans...and they're cracking away :)

Yep. High Brix in the greenhouse from about 18 months ago. They looked like nice seeds, I'm glad they're coming up. You're the first person to germ any.

Yep. High Brix in the greenhouse from about 18 months ago. They looked like nice seeds, I'm glad they're coming up. You're the first person to germ any.

But it doesn't have to be this way! :party:

If some HB beanz got knocked off a table and fell into a kit box with my name on it - might be a total accident.

Back
Top Bottom