TGA - Brian Berry Cough & Hi Brix

Man....I have been trying to get these for a while. I had to go to Cali to get them, so I did...LOL

All of us DBHB disciples I think have some lofty ideal of going to visit the Doc for some quality time.

Hell he could ignore me and just feed me to the goats and I'd probably leave happy...

Why does my veg never look as good or as easy as you make it?

I can tell you what I do in a nutshell and you can apply what you need to your area. I let them get a good 4-6 nodes then top them according to how I want them to grow. Leaving something lower for clones and leave them alone after that. I take really big leaf, I dont want those lowers shaded I want them to get some light and grow, leaving the top few on.

Let the dry out, soak them, let them dry out again, repeat as needed. To build roots and transplant's are important. Plants like fresh soil.

I have plant issues too, sometimes, I didn't transplant the last round like I should have and ran into issues with those plants along with a few environmental problems I have learned how to combat them though and reason the source to correct it. There is nothing worse than playing nurse to plants. I would have culled them had I not had plans for them and if they didn't get healthy once they dug into the fresh soil. But they did and it harvested some nice beans and smoke. I have to look for the pics of that shit...but its just hitting the jar's and I am harvesting the beans from the larf and they're really, really nice.

The rest is following the instructions and good lighting, it makes a difference as we see in Doc's grow. His lighting change raised his brix.

But it doesn't have to be this way! :party:

If some HB beanz got knocked off a table and fell into a kit box with my name on it - might be a total accident.

LOL.....rest assured, I will NEVER include anything remotely related to cannabis in a kit box. Legal all the way baby....crossed T's and dotted I's.

I have no idea how Curso got those seeds, except that it wasn't through the mail. He must have stolen them out of a bag of legal medicine I had with me at the Cup.

haha.....more like feed you goat cheese paired with wine, a variety of sausage, followed by a paella cooked over a wood fire. That takes about 4 joints right there....

:dreamy: aaaaahh, you're living the life Doc.

LOL.....rest assured, I will NEVER include anything remotely related to cannabis in a kit box. Legal all the way baby....crossed T's and dotted I's.

I have no idea how Curso got those seeds, except that it wasn't through the mail. He must have stolen them out of a bag of legal medicine I had with me at the Cup.

That's pretty close to how it happened too, how they got back here is still a mystery even to me...

I'm still growing healthy plants.
image20900.jpg

LOL.....but I'll make you cook! Seriously, if SF happens the way I think it might I'll be able to introduce you to some of my Rasta friends. The one dude can cook like you wouldn't believe. He can also roll joints the size of a large cigar super fast.....

Maybe I'll bring my Paella rig to the cup and cook one up right there at the booth.

I am always down to talk weed, food, lights, more weed, more food and to be cooking while we're at it...shit, that would be amazing!!!

I should have something pretty special for then as well ;)

Sorting through bud to find seed has to be one of the drabbest things I have done in a while. Man this shit is boring!!!

Edibles need to be made. I have something up my sleeve, as I am sick of chocolate. For now. I will still make my friends truffles, I am just kinda tired of chocolate.

So the grow will get some Energy and tea today. I'll clean them up and clone what I want today, I am flipping to 11/13 Monday morning. I am really excited about these plants. They all took to the soil very well, whatever I keep will do really nice next run. I love to play with seed and make seeds but I totally prefer to grow from clone. These are the first female TGA I have had in my tent, I have been wanting something fruity she suggested BBC, sounded good to me, has good meaning behind it.

This BID GDP would get as big as him (he was a big dude) if I would let it. So I am going to keep her around. Something good will come from her too.

I was also gifted some Harle Tsu from a couple friend's at the cup. That is in the line up too, probably behind the first round of the LaniaKiea. As I pheno hunt the paki and ecsd x jtr, I'll have something with the chances of being high in CBD being pretty good working, we'll see how it plays out but I can get down with that. There's a pretty high demand for strains like that, I was blown away when I they handed them to me. I still can't thank them enough. I'll make some nice crosses with it I promise.

Lights are about to come on, time to get this gallon of energy together.

Back
Top Bottom