The Beauty Of The Changing Seasons

I went out to the blind this morning with my cuppa. It was another very hazy morning, but I wasn't too disappointed because at least one Doe walked in:

Doe_1.jpg

Doe_2.jpg

And I was delighted to see that more than one of my Koi survived that hard winter. I had 6 large Koi and 3 fan tailed goldfish that turned out to get quite large. I had taken the goldfish from an aquarium and put them in the pond a few years ago, they were only a couple inches long then, now they are fat and about 10" long.

Koi_1.jpg

Koi_2.jpg

Koi_4.jpg

Koi_3.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality, but it was really hazy out there.

These Rhododendron's are at my folks house. The plant is so spread out that it's tough to get through the front door, which you can see in that background.

Rhodo_2.jpg

Rhodo_1.jpg

And back at the ranch, I have a creek that runs the full frontage of my property. I have caught lots of brook trout out of there.

Creek1.jpg

On my way down there I found these:

yellow_33.jpg

yellow_42.jpg

And a couple more wild roses:

Pink_11.jpg

pink_2.jpg

I would like to contribute a couple more photos.

aimimg_4.jpg
IMG_161422.JPG
IMG_163115.JPG
IMG_163417.JPG
IMG_163815.JPG
IMG_164212.JPG
IMG_164116.JPG
photo_1462.JPG
IMG_179316.JPG
IMG_180218.JPG
IMG_180413.JPG
IMG_043520.jpg
download26.jpg
IMG_144322.JPG
IMG_139016.JPG
IMG_138218.JPG
IMG_120520.JPG
IMG_113316.JPG
IMG_112418.JPG
IMG_088313.JPG
IMG_085726.jpg
IMG_058326.jpg
IMG_045520.jpg

OK Canna Sorry if that was too many, those are the ones I most wanted to share in a post. I hope it's ok :)

PS The butterfly collection picture has a 420 logo on accident, I apologize, I can remove it if need be, they were collected from the Amazon jungle.

Lester! Awesome colors and array of flowers. What in the world are those beautiful flowers that look like a cup filled halfway with yellow? Gorgeous!

That grass hopper pic is so close he looks like he's ready to chomp a face off. LOL Nice shot!

:ciao: Fang, and Methuselah.

Not too many pics at all dude. I enjoy every one of them. Isn't this fun?

Yeah, the butterfly one should be uploaded to off topic if you still have time. Would love to see that stay on the thread for sure. And the cute preying mantis has a logo too.

Feel free to post anytime here.

I have some coming up shortly, a dragon fly really played well with me today.

:circle-of-love:

In between splitting wood, chopping plants and cooking, I took a break.

First up, Sassy says Hi to...something. LOL

20140705_095712_1_1.jpg

And a toad that looks like a black bandage on him. This is a growth on this poor little pinky size kid.

Frog1.jpg

Chippee and family were NOT happy with me today, I was disturbing their wood pile ya know. They were hollering at me all morning: (one of these days I'll get close enough for a clear shot)

chippee2.jpg

Chippee.jpg

Here is a bug that was less than 1/2 inch long. Very tiny, but very colorful:

Bug16.jpg

And a colorful itsy bitsy fly, smaller than my pinky nail ....which is tiny.

Fly.jpg

Ok thanks for the kind words! Sassy is one beautiful cat! Sassy has the same eyes as Fang!

butterflycollection.jpg

P10003592.jpg

Fang says hello! :ciao:
IMG_095721.JPG

PS About those flowers you were asking about. I'm not totally sure. Maybe some kind of lily? One day it bloomed and I said "Oh my god!!"

Oooh, more pics. :thumb:

You shouldn't have any trouble with critters on your plants with that guy hanging around. Looks like he's getting ready to race on the last pic. LOL
Your red rose is exactly like mine, they have that streak of white on them that gives them character.

You sure have a colorful display of the Butterflies, and is the top left one a Moth? I'll bet there are bugs like crazy in the Amazon. Would be kind of scary to turn a log over in that area. LOL

Just finished things up here and I'm getting some meds myself. Good idea!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom