The Best of the IRIE Garden

I CANNOT keep my eyes off of that last mystery strain. That is the epitome of "red hairs". If I had nugs like those, I would also be rolling blunts of it all day.

Irie, that's some beautiful work man. Most impressive. Cured Bubble gum is mouth watering...:bravo:

Thanks you guys.. Ok, so popped off a few photos of some of the strains in cure.
Chernobyl The Indica dom
CherIndicacloseup.JPG

BlueWidow
picresized_th_1270916796_bluewidowcloseup.jpg

Bubblicious 1
picresized_th_1270916964_Bubblegum1closeup.jpg

Bubblicious 2
picresized_th_1270917104_bubblegum2closeup.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Thanks Haze for the love.... That was just over three weeks.. She still has some time to sweeten up.... She will be ready for the patients this week.....

Thanks guys... Well, here is how me and a friend started the work shift the other night. We didn't get very much done...:smokin::):ganjamon:
5 different A strains, some hashish, and some kief, with some tobacco added.. We decided not to add any of the honey oil...
DSC021281.JPG

DSC02131.JPG

DSC02133.JPG

DSC02164.JPG

:yahoo:

Thanks you two...... That was after a long and hard two weeks of late nights/early mornings work.. Had to get a grow room built..
My last Blue Widow was sent to the lab to be tested.... It came in at 20.5866% THC and .1873% CBD.. Not to bad for a free seed....
OK, pics.. Some of the new group that was harvested recently.
Blue Widow
BlueWidow3.jpg

Bubble gum
Bubblegum16.jpg

Chernobyl ( Indica dom )
Chernobyl3.jpg

Chernoblylnug.jpg

My Mystery genetics
mysnugs.jpg

Some of the jars.. just having some fun
Irie_Lounge.jpg

hashish_1_.jpg

:peace:

Hey you guys, thanks for all the good words... I totally forgot I had this thread. Life has been crazy...

Hollander, I am working my way to having all seed or F-1's around that I have had cloned from a seed plant. If my patients request a strain I will grow out a clone while I start working on getting a few seeds going...

Since I haven't added anything here I figured I would show you one of the projects that has been requiring a lot of my time.. It is a legal grow me and a good friend are doing for a dispensary..It's been a handful... 28 days in, multiple strains..
DSC022442.JPG

DSC022423.JPG

White Widow
whitewidow23.jpg
whitewidow15.jpg

DSC022393.JPG

DSC022381.JPG

Hey you guys, thanks for all the good words... I totally forgot I had this thread. Life has been crazy...

Hollander, I am working my way to having all seed or F-1's around that I have had cloned from a seed plant. If my patients request a strain I will grow out a clone while I start working on getting a few seeds going...

Since I haven't added anything here I figured I would show you one of the projects that has been requiring a lot of my time.. It is a legal grow me and a good friend are doing for a dispensary..It's been a handful... 28 days in, multiple strains..
DSC022442.JPG

DSC022423.JPG

White Widow
whitewidow23.jpg
whitewidow15.jpg

DSC022393.JPG

DSC022381.JPG

thats about as good as it gets! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom