Screenshot_20240408_214041_Chrome.jpg
the mutants are beautiful ❤️

Started to trim the tent buds. Fridge buds are still to moist, about 72% rh. Put 6 seeds in pots for this summers outdoor grow including an Iklwa and Wild Lady from Table Mountain Sativa Company.
20240401_123415.jpg
Hey @Gidorah ✌️, sorry, I just saw this post now. Hows the trimming going? I can't wait to see your Table Mountain grow. Will they be in pots or in the ground?

Hey @Gidorah ✌️, sorry, I just saw this post now. Hows the trimming going? I can't wait to see your Table Mountain grow. Will they be in pots or in the ground?
Im lagging on the trimming, fishing keeps getting in the way as the bass are spawning and the lure of the lakes is too strong for me to resist. Do need to finish trimming though...
The TMSC seedlings will be in large 4x4 raised beds full of Happy frog sitting on native clay soil. Will transplant in about a week or two when the rootball isnt so fragile.

Im lagging on the trimming, fishing keeps getting in the way as the bass are spawning and the lure of the lakes is too strong for me to resist. Do need to finish trimming though...
The TMSC seedlings will be in large 4x4 raised beds full of Happy frog sitting on native clay soil. Will transplant in about a week or two when the rootball isnt so fragile.
Awesome! I was hoping you would grow some trees😎.

It should be epic! I hope you have tall fences🤣

TMSC Day 8 of Flower.

20240409_164545.jpg

Here's the Girls. Ikky is front left, RV2 Mutant is left rear, and RVDV1 is the whole right side.

20240409_164143.jpg

Here's Ikky. Sorry about the twist tie, Ikky is getting so tall I have to reach above my cross wires to get a canopy shot. Her color of green is amazing.

20240409_164131.jpg

Here's The Mutant with Iklwa behind.

20240409_164254.jpg

And a bunch of random mutant shots.

20240409_164212.jpg

Maybe she's an alien....

20240409_164032.jpg

20240409_163928.jpg

20240409_163921.jpg

So far her vigour is still strong. If she does go south on me, at least there's a ton of carbon in that funky stalk for the worms.

challenge accepted, gotta try this!
It says you need to beat the seed up for 2 months to program it, so my thoughts are what if you do that to program it, then uppot it to good soil, and turn it into a mother plant to see if the clones are also programmed. Could you imagine if every clone had this capability?

thanks- great video and definitely willing to press a few beans into doing hard time. Yeah 2 months of chewing dry sand should kick in the turbocharger.

absolutely that would make amazingly vigorous clones
My buddy had a bagseed weed plant grow out of the crush mix at the edge of his paved driveway. We all laughed about how that stupid plant lived all year, only got about 14" tall, not a healthy leaf on it, but it just wouldn't die. It even managed a whimpy cola.

That would have been a good one to try this with.

TMSC Day 8 of Flower.

20240409_164545.jpg

Here's the Girls. Ikky is front left, RV2 Mutant is left rear, and RVDV1 is the whole right side.

20240409_164143.jpg

Here's Ikky. Sorry about the twist tie, Ikky is getting so tall I have to reach above my cross wires to get a canopy shot. Her color of green is amazing.

20240409_164131.jpg

Here's The Mutant with Iklwa behind.

20240409_164254.jpg

And a bunch of random mutant shots.

20240409_164212.jpg

Maybe she's an alien....

20240409_164032.jpg

20240409_163928.jpg

20240409_163921.jpg

So far her vigour is still strong. If she does go south on me, at least there's a ton of carbon in that funky stalk for the worms.
What a freaky looking mutation you have there 🤣

It says you need to beat the seed up for 2 months to program it, so my thoughts are what if you do that to program it, then uppot it to good soil, and turn it into a mother plant to see if the clones are also programmed. Could you imagine if every clone had this capability?
Or, maybe it'll work with clones. Root them in sand or perlite, grow for a bit in that substrate then upper into flower soil and flip them. Would be cool if the trait passes on to cloned generations, though two months of veg time in poor soil is a long time.

I have a section of my box I call Limboland, and it's for backup clones that get bland soil, not much for nutes, water or direct light since I don't want them getting too big before I'm ready to upgrade them. Hmmmmm. 🤔

Or, maybe it'll work with clones. Root them in sand or perlite, grow for a bit in that substrate then upper into flower soil and flip them. Would be cool if the trait passes on to cloned generations, though two months of veg time in poor soil is a long time.

I have a section of my box I call Limboland, and it's for backup clones that get bland soil, not much for nutes, water or direct light since I don't want them getting too big before I'm ready to upgrade them. Hmmmmm. 🤔
I think the Mother would have to be programmed from seed to set up the genetics, but that is certainly just a guess, so 2 months to program a Mother plant would be worth it, but 2 months of programming, then a good veg time would be too much for every plant.

Now if you could just root a clone and it was programmed already, that would be worth it I think.

I think I am going to start 1 Durban seed to try it with. I know the strain well so if the clones are unusually robust, I will notice.

I have the desert right over my fence, crappy soil will be easy to find.

I need a few days to come up with a plan.

I'm not going to compromise light though, just soil, water, and temp/humidity.

Interesting for sure....

Day 8 VPD from yesterday afternoon.

Screenshot_20240409_160708_VPD Calculator.jpg

Temps spiked a bit yesterday. It's pretty cool how the plants still maintains the 2 degree gap even as temps spike. They are happy. Their synergy is good.

I lowered RH to 56. I will slowly drop RH for the next 3 weeks, hoping for a final RH of 48 by the end of week 3- middle of week 4. Hopefully I can get them down 2 points of RH per week until they hit 48.

These plants can handle more light than the Durbans I normally grow.

By using VPD to dial the light in, everything is happy at 1080 ppfd.

Stretch is still stretching, so I will likely need to start reducing the light as they grow closer to it.

Back
Top Bottom