IMG_063540.JPG

Man that looks like a tooth pick!

Sorry was watching Cheech and Chong.

Cheech & Chong up in smoke - YouTube

1:07 lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Man that looks like a tooth pick!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:laughtwo: It's just me Spookies and this one hits hard and fast. Lol! It's been a wonderful hour. :dreamy:

Hello everyone

c3f3e1cced691cbff588025a50f5c2d7.jpg

Enjoying some black d,o,g today, Extremely resinous!!!beautiful colours and really hits the spot.

Not the best pic quality it's a photo of a print I done don't have access to original file looked amazing could zoom in and pick out individual trichs and parts of this beauty when zoomed in gave the impression of a water full slowly flowing down the buds and onto the fan leaves!!!

Spun the sugar leave in a trim sifter mind blowing amounts kief and the trim was still glistening so went on to make some butter and some capsules I added 4 g of the kief to the mix for the capsules and so far so good very impressed.

Will defo run this black d,o,g again and see if can better the results.

df2ae0a88cc47fd462e49a0199fe19e1.jpg

Hummm always find it hard to describe the amazing flavours!!

With that said flavour wise it's not one of my favs but as she is so stunning and heavy in resin she's a keeper ha ha.

If I had to call it I would say a bit citrusy and some other kind of fruityniss ha ha.

Wow Joe......just wow! :passitleft:

There ya go girl. :high-five: :passitleft:

"Devil's Delight" coffee. Super strong brew with a shot of Kahlua, a couple droppers of a DDA tincture and a generous topping of whipped cream, just because I can. :laughtwo: Delicious and packed a nice punch too. Lol!

IMG_067944.JPG

Decorations. :battingeyelashes:

We lost them to off topics. I'll repost in the spot. I forgot we were on topic. I hope you enjoyed them Canna. I posted them mostly for you. :hug: :love:

This just happened, but I will wait till Nis gets home, so we can break her in together. She was the only non-see through one there. I did that for a few reasons. The first reason is so it'll never look like a nasty old bong. And, so you never truly know how big of a hit you are getting. I know, I'm evil. Lol!

82c6f3e775f5785b03e8647784edeb76.jpg

is that a bong?
does it come with the necessary step stool and bluetooth lighter? :rofl:

is that a bong?
does it come with the necessary step stool and bluetooth lighter? :rofl:
Lol! Yes it's a bong. No Blue tooth or step stool needed. The sign on the bong is hanging on the pull stem. The tube the pull stem sits in goes all the way to the bottom of the bong.

2199b5be9c4ea95cc1f4c17ed4a8688d.jpg

This is the inside of the bong. If you look closely, you can see the tube going to the bottom.

7183c2e37072ba7b52cf1b13ce8dac34.jpg

Lol! Yes it's a bong. No Blue tooth or step stool needed. The sign on the bong is hanging on the pull stem. The tube the pull stem sits in goes all the way to the bottom of the bong.

2199b5be9c4ea95cc1f4c17ed4a8688d.jpg

This is the inside of the bong. If you look closely, you can see the tube going to the bottom.

7183c2e37072ba7b52cf1b13ce8dac34.jpg

wow!! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom