The new grower here hello all please help me

Back to your indica sativa question. I’ll do the best I can. Here’s a general guide The sativa leaves are thinner and longer usually
B3BEBF7A-FCF1-4A9E-A446-8BC1A803E00F.jpeg

2AC21966-3A4D-486C-AFEE-DECF626ECB88.jpeg

Here’s your pic.

CD5F902C-D2BC-4008-9CE6-315CCAD87AD8.jpeg

here’s my most indica dominant plant.

That’s why I say yours is sativa dominant. It truly doesn’t matter that much. Some of my favorite strains are sativa.

hope this helps some.

you’re learning a lot and I hope you get a happy harvest.

silver

Yeah 9 leaf segments sativa. As far as the light I don’t know bout mars. I guess it depends on future endeavors. You going to keep the same amount or grow more or separate veg and flower rooms etc. I can tell you viparspectra works great and the price is affordable. Got 2 300 watt for 150.00. They will do a 4x4 space maximum but very well

Usually we don't recommend the lights by plants quantity, because plants can be big or small too, also your growing method will influence how big the plants are. One big plants can be 150x150 big, that needs at leat one big light, or someone doing plants training, several plants in a 4x4 space. Anyway, usually at beginning stage, one of the TS 1000 can be suitable for 2~4 plants. But when the plants getting bigger, you might want bigger lights.
Can you tell me your grow size specificly so I can recommend suitable lights? :circle-of-love:
Is the ts 1000 a good enough light for my plants. It’s made by mars hydro

My grow size is three by five and I have two plants. I just put another 100 watt cfl on my plants to add to the 28 watt full spectrum led and the 43 watt cfl. I also acquired some rose fertilizer for bloom. The NPK is 8-12-4 it’s all I could get cause it was free will it work good for flower

I received 8-12-4 fertilizer for roses in bloom for free will it work for my flowering phase
Take a look at Mega Crop. They will send you a free bag. This is balanced for cannabis. There is also a link in my signature for it. Many of us here have moved away from all the mixes that you have to be a junior chemist to mix. 1 product and a little cal-Mag on the shelf, just in case. There are growers here that are 100% Organic with beautiful plants if you want to grow that way. There are some DIY on quantum boards if you do a little searching around. Looks like your on the right track. Another link in my signature for properly watering plants. Welcome to the site.

I may have to look into that mega crop. It’s all I hear about lately. I’m am organic guy but usually add some nutrients once or twice during flower depending on the grow

thanks for putting that link in your signature @Hydroholic

Is the ts 1000 by mars hydro good enough for my plants
I received 8-12-4 fertilizer for roses in bloom for free will it work for my flowering phase

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to notice a theme here...

You don't need to invest one more penny into your grow operation if you don't want, but you'll be beholden to your equipment to a large extent when it comes to outcome. If you do or if you don't you're gonna get weed.

The cfl's or ts1000 will work fine, they just won't grow as big weed plants as 2 2000's.

The rose fertilizer may not be as efficient as weed specific nutes, but should work fine.

Just try it and find out! Weed is like doritos...we'll make more!

CHeers mate, gl!:yahoo:

What things can i use naturally. I have some purpling going on in the upper leaf stems on the larger leaves. I’ve heard it’s a micro nutrient deficiency. Cal mag possibly. What can I use that’s natural
Purple stems could be a GDP genetics. I am growing Dark Devils that that is normal. Not knowing the strain and just being bag seed, you never know.

Back
Top Bottom