The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Moved the fan back to where I had it in flower. Were down to 82. Just sucks caus that's where my legs go :confused:. My back cant take a 90° twist for very long... I think I can halfway squeeze it. Probably will add another circulation fan where I had the box fan a bit ago. It was over in the corner where abby once lived, and died....

We may be okay after all!

POST VEG REVIEW

We vegged these gals exactly 4 weeks today marks day 1 of 12/12 lighting. Topped them around 2 weeks once they went from solo cups to their final pots.

ATFs and STANKBERRIES are in 1 gals 3 of each

WHITE WIDOW and WHITE COOKIES are in 1.7 gallon pots.

Temps are running between 84 and 86

Humidity has been between 30 and 40%

The plan is to find a strong ATF Male with good traits to back cross the stankberry with and cross breed the white widow and white cookies.

So here we are

DAY 1 OF 12 12 LIGHTING

From left to right...

ATF bottom... 3

Stankberries... top 3

White widow... top right

White cookies.... bottom right

Not much else to report. Their growing like... weeds! If we get too many females I may have to sacrifice 1 or 2. But I'm confident in a near 50 50 spread

Hope you all are getting ready for friday and the weekend!

Dabber

POST VEG REVIEW

We vegged these gals exactly 4 weeks today marks day 1 of 12/12 lighting. Topped them around 2 weeks once they went from solo cups to their final pots.

ATFs and STANKBERRIES are in 1 gals 3 of each

WHITE WIDOW and WHITE COOKIES are in 1.7 gallon pots.

Temps are running between 84 and 86

Humidity has been between 30 and 40%

The plan is to find a strong ATF Male with good traits to back cross the stankberry with and cross breed the white widow and white cookies.

So here we are

DAY 1 OF 12 12 LIGHTING

From left to right...

ATF bottom... 3

Stankberries... top 3

White widow... top right

White cookies.... bottom right

Not much else to report. Their growing like... weeds! If we get too many females I may have to sacrifice 1 or 2. But I'm confident in a near 50 50 spread

Hope you all are getting ready for friday and the weekend!

Dabber

Nice Shrubbery my friend

I can never get myself to kill a plant, well cept those damn boys, lol

Plus the ATF, and I assume Stankberry, will be such good smoke and oil

I was hoping to do the Stankberry and Kush next grow but my 5month vacation will change those plans, but next year for sure

Heya neighbor
Just dropping by over here to check ya out.......lol you live so far away :) I figured I better see how your doing
Heyyyyyo! Good to see ya round neighbor. The wife was off on some paddle board experience but I was here doing the dad thangggg...

Heres the gals as of day 2.

All of em

My Hopefully ATF male aka SGt stank!

The widows ....

And the stankberry I thought maybe Male but hopefully is female, but I hope even more isnt both (with no offence to the LGBTQorOtherwise)

So I did a quick nute bump. I was seeing some yellowing between the veins which is my fault because I wanted them to unclench but nearly made things worse.

Lesson being, deficiency won't reverse, so watch the new growth.

I was at 500 total ppm the last few days. At a level 1-1-1 NPK ratio.

Today we were 670. For a total of 500 PPM of added nutes.

In the gallon went....

1 tbs molasses

4.5 ml cal mag xtra

3 ml sensi grow for coco part a

5 ml sensi grow for coco part b

3 ml liquid karma

1.5 ml rhino skin

3 ml voodoo juice

3 ml pirhana

2.5 ml kool bloom

20180630_131051.jpg

And here they were as of today!

I'm likey won't do too many close ups until we sex them. I'm fairly confident the 2 on the right are female though... ;)

Hope you all have a great shatterday

Dabber

Thanks gang! I owe it all to the mag and you for your help and support. Didn't think it would be able to overcome urbs awesome nug, but somehow It happened?! Thanks again for your love and support

Back
Top Bottom