The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

:woohoo::cheer::thumb: That is a lot of beautifully structured plant you have there Van, so impressive. what a canopy:adore:

Thanks Dynamo....I appreciate the kind words. She's been a special one to me.

What dynamo said, Van!

Truly fantastic achievement :bravo: :adore:

Exciting future there! :popcorn:

Thank you Amy!! Its a nice strain. I smoked a bowl of her little sister about an hour ago and its got some pop to it! I feel that electric energy surging through my head, but it gives me the pain killing power of the ATF and allows full functionality for me (both physically and mentally).

Congratulation on the transplant, but really congratulations on the training. It's stunning, and the amount of work it took to get it like that needs to be recognized.
:welldone:

:thanks: I appreciate the kind words brother. I know you always appreciate this type of grow/training. We will find out in a few months if she gets the recognition she deserves!

DTF #2 Flip Day 23

First up today will be the girl we stressed as hard as we could. Hard to believe she is the same plant she was when we ended the stress testing. She is stacking very nicely and the leaves are incredibly healthy looking. Looks like we will have some pretty nice colas on this plant.

Still waiting for her to kick into high gear on the drinking. She's still drinking on the low side, which I don't mind, but I don't want to miss when she kicks the drinking into overdrive. Gonna do a little trimming up on the lowers at some point this week.

DTF #1 Flip Day 1

Well its finally time. We ended giving this girl about 19 days in her big pot before we flipped but I think that is a good thing. I can finally see her really getting comfortable in the new home and I think the growth will reflect it. No sense rushing it when we have taken our time with her up to this point.

I am in the middle of watering her. She's gotten 2 out of the 4 or 5 gallons of water that she is going to get. I will finish the rest up after the updates. We gave her a massive trim yesterday and opened her up for much better light penetration. Now we just sit back and wait and watch! All the work is done....now I just gotta make the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Dry weights for the Stankberry girls is in

The Stankberry #2 gave us 118 grams in the 7 gallon pot.

The Stankberry #3 gave us 195 grams in the 10 gallon pot.

Neither were really trained, only topped and let to go. The numbers on #2 are low but she was the one that we pulled out of the big tent after finding mites on her and finishing her under the T5. I am sure that had something to do with the lower numbers. Neither are giving me the pure blueberry muffin smell I got off the previous one.

The potency on #3 is very good and its really a nice smoke based on the testers, but its lacking the blueberry.

Perhaps.....but if there was going to be a blueberry muffin smelling pheno it was going to be #2. I do have a clone of #2 that I can regrow...but I think I am going to give it to a friend for some honey. I didn't really care for the structure on it and think I will do a massive pheno hunt on it after I clear some backlog. I want the blueberry muffin smelling pheno with tigher nodes and stronger branching.

Perhaps.....but if there was going to be a blueberry muffin smelling pheno it was going to be #2. I do have a clone of #2 that I can regrow...but I think I am going to give it to a friend for some honey. I didn't really care for the structure on it and think I will do a massive pheno hunt on it after I clear some backlog. I want the blueberry muffin smelling pheno with tigher nodes and stronger branching.
Look for tighter nodes and stronger bracing huh? Good advice for when I grow some out. I'll be looking for the muffin.

Yeah the side branching won't be as long or pronounced. Those can still be good.....very good (I smoked some of Stankberry #3 about 2 hours ago and I am still zooming really well) but for me, I know what I am looking for. Just be warned......all the pheno's are stretchers and growers so take caution with the height!

Yeah the side branching won't be as long or pronounced. Those can still be good.....very good (I smoked some of Stankberry #3 about 2 hours ago and I am still zooming really well) but for me, I know what I am looking for. Just be warned......all the pheno's are stretchers and growers so take caution with the height!
Awesome information to know Van, Thanks. I'll bet it's fun having a tent where they all do the same thing. Doesn't often happen here.

Yeah I wouldn't know what that looks like......I have all sorts of madness going on here. Gotta go up pot the Afghani #1 into a 7 gallon and then I gotta up pot that White Rhino. Was going to do them yesterday but didn't get to it.

DTF #1 Flip Day 5

Was doing updates on a few other plants tonight and had to snap a few of her as she is starting to stretch. Definitely think I am going to get the canopy of colas I was hoping for with her. I will need to stay on top of leaf plucking during the stretch. The leaves are getting big and covering up colas right below.

Not sure when she will need another watering. She took 4 gallons with no runoff last time I watered and that was after 9 or 10 days from her previous watering. I am guessing I will be able to get about the same with this cycle but I am gonna be keeping an eye out for any wilting. I rotate her dolly 90 degrees counter clockwise every day to keep the plant from growing towards the moving light. I will be moving her into the middle position towards the middle of flowering.

DTF #2 Flip Day 27

I apologize in advance for the photo bomb I am dropping here. This girl is really turning into a very photogenic girl. I got a few of her before lights out and few after lights out with the flash. I am really impressed with how this girl has turned in flower after the way I beat her up in the stress tests I put her through.

She is in a 7 gallon pot and hasn't hit her stride drinking yet but I think she's getting close. She is frosting up nicely as well as stacking and filling in and spiraling the way I wanted. I need to get in there on her and give her a good trim down low. Other than that she is on cruise control with rain water only from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom