The RDWC Club

No big deal guys. More interested in your basic info and admirers of your DWC harvests!
You're absolutely right, no big deal.

I just put mine into flower last week. Two plants, RDWC, nute change last Friday. Using 2 true 400 watt LEDs... look closely at the pictures for details and a CMH. NO BRAND names. 1 large linear air pump, and a bottom draw water pump at 600GPH. System volume 50 gallons
1c501a5fbad742b84d1783203f40d577.jpg

Yeah. As clunky as this website is to move around in... I really like it here. Been to other sites, nothing but shark tanks. You lnow what I'm talking about.

It's not my house, if it were my forum, I would allow lights... any other forum has thick ass threads, just on lights. I know you seen all this.

This place is cool... it's all those Mother Fucking Canadians! They're like Valium... everything is chill. I like that, so im gonna puss out, but the bullet, call it what you will. I just hope everything is cool.

it's all those Mother Fucking Canadians! They're like Valium... everything is chill.

Apparently you know no Albertans...lol. We're like the Texas of the north, cattle, oil and rednecks. If we could have a vote, we'd be the fifty first state in a heartbeat.

Apparently you know no Albertans...lol. We're like the Texas of the north, cattle, oil and rednecks. If we could have a vote, we'd be the fifty first state in a heartbeat.
Ugh. I can hear the music... You know Country music causes brain cancer? Its science. Look it up. Man this really solidifies my image of the country. I thought it was us Americans that had issues. Can't win.

Apparently you know no Albertans... if we could have a vote, we'd be the fifty first state in a heartbeat.
Hell yeah! Then you could have handguns! The only reason I don't go into Canada is because they won't let me bring my sidearm. I'm armed 24/7. I even have a gun in safe-keeping with a German expat in Mexico that I took down a few pieces at a time. Being unarmed is uncivilized.

0124182203_HDR.jpg

the tubs were a good move to go with on uniseals.. no leaks! I moved them around a little and they started to mildly drip but I don't believe it's enough to warrant freaking out about. I'll know more tomorrow when I filler all the way up and turn it on.

RWDC.. here I come! =)

0124182203_HDR.jpg

the tubs were a good move to go with on uniseals.. no leaks! I moved them around a little and they started to mildly drip but I don't believe it's enough to warrant freaking out about. I'll know more tomorrow when I filler all the way up and turn it on.

RWDC.. here I come! =)
Looks bitchen

That is a nice set up.

Heres something to think about...Thats a real decent RDWC, if you have good nutes and reasonable lighting horsepower to go with it, you can easily fill those tubs full of roots and yield the same bud from the area you have, with one plant in each bucket. Less work, less cost, same end result. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.

That is a nice set up.

Heres something to think about...Thats a real decent RDWC, if you have good nutes and reasonable lighting horsepower to go with it, you can easily fill those tubs full of roots and yield the same bud from the area you have, with one plant in each bucket. Less work, less cost, same end result. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.
Yup.

That is a nice set up.

well in that case.. ill get three new tops .. then ill have double and single! once I get one under my belt im sure ill change stuff.. ive been planning this build for months while the soil finished and my electrical was fixed

one issue (ish) is this air pump.. sucker is loud.. May end up replacing it if it gets to much for me.. one good thing is its a constant white noise sound..so isn't that bad

well in that case.. ill get three new tops .. then ill have double and single! once I get one under my belt im sure ill change stuff.. ive been planning this build for months while the soil finished and my electrical was fixed

one issue (ish) is this air pump.. sucker is loud.. May end up replacing it if it gets to much for me.. one good thing is its a constant white noise sound..so isn't that bad
I had 2 Eco 5s and it sounded like a wood chipper in my shed with a subfloor. Someone brought up hanging the pumps from the ceiling which works killer and your pump will be off the ground so you will get better O2. If you buy another make it a linear pump. Creepy quiet. I would also recommend a larger pump.... I don't even know what you have but I would go bigger. I like big ass air pumps.

I had 2 Eco 5s and it sounded like a wood chipper in my shed with a subfloor. Someone brought up hanging the pumps from the ceiling which works killer and your pump will be off the ground so you will get better O2. If you buy another make it a linear pump. Creepy quiet. I would also recommend a larger pump.... I don't even know what you have but I would go bigger. I like big ass air pumps.
VIVOSUN Air Pump 950 GPH 32W 60L/min 6 Outlet Commercial Air Pump for Aquarium and Hydroponic Systems (32 W) VIVOSUN Air Pump 950 GPH 32W 60L/min 6 Outlet Commercial Air Pump for Aquarium and Hydroponic Systems (32 W)

1666334307361.png

linear air pumps are around 150 usd? if so then ill look at those next ;p. thanks! yup.. the pump is dangling from a door frame :)

Back
Top Bottom