The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Can't wait to see the bomb in flower!

She should be pretty awesome! Always has beautiful undertones and gorgeous frost. She stretches a lot so I'm hoping the scrog will let me contain the tops tighter rather than having stem between buds. I never have t around long enough to take pics lol I smoke the shit out of the gorilla bomb! Very energetic head high. It's like a "pre vacuum the house and wash the dishes" kind of pot. Lol
Maybe one day I'll see if I can find another pheno but I love the smell of this stuff

Sounds like the real shiznit!! Well m here for the long haul to watch Rooster farm explode this season. What yield is in your goal for this season? U have a lot of great genetics on the way. Man i envy u. Jus to be able to drop different genetics all over my land and jus like running trap lines ur checking on ur girls!! Epic!! Nice to take a stroll and jus witness massive plants with such different phenotypes!! What a dream u live and thanks for documenting it up here!! This summer m gonna step my indoor up big time. Have a five bedroom house and only using two of the rooms for living. So i have the space! My dad passed n left me the house jus last year. But my real goal is to sell and move on the other side of the river to the country side.

Awesome pino! I'll be waiting for your farm to blow up too!
I would say my goal is at least 4-6 ounces per plant. Have to see how many I can clone up for it.
4-6 ounces seems like a tiny amount but we're talking Dixie cup plants in June.
My big ones (moms) I'm hoping to get a pound per plant. Or more if I learned what I needed to improve on from last year.

Here's hoping we have a good weather. Last year was pretty great despite what everyone around me seems to think. We had a damp spring which sucked and a damp summer and a dry fall. Butttt it was warm at least 2-3 weeks longer than usual. This year with the implementation of hugel growing I should kill it no matter what the enviornment. My stump plants all did amazing and so did my plants that I put in the burm of the beaver dams. So that's what I'm sticking with. Success. And improving on that success. Super soils are definitely my game plan. Last year I prettt much ran everything in straight promix. Never again.

I have too many nutes ...
420-magazine-mobile2052654105.jpg

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

420-magazine-mobile2134949749.jpg
this is what I use in flower. The 3 small jars stacked, only one is ever used at a time. And the kelp me kelp you I just give 3 shots in weeks 5,6,7. 1 teaspoon per gallon.
Everything else goes in every time

Every other nute I have is for veg. Or it's pest control. Sm-90, azamax, doctor doom, neem oil

There's ph up and down in there too but I only use that for the cloner. And cal mag but I hardly touch it. Might give it to the girls next feed but usually my soil mixes are spot on so I don't worry about anything. This grow I ran out of dolomite lime and short changed them by about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. Can definitely notice a difference. They are usually a tad healthier at this stage but it could also be because the mites stepped up their game and we are at an all out war right now. I hit them with something different every other day. That may be a lot of the reason why I feel like my plants are usually further along then they are right now but short changing them lime in the beginning has always been in the back of my mind.

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

I have too many nutes ...
420-magazine-mobile2052654105.jpg

I don't have nearly as much as you but I've been using the same nutrients for a bit over a year now and I'm only running low on the protekt (I'm down to 60% so not to low) I had ordered the dyna gro sample pack for 30$ and it came with 1 32oz protekt, 1 32oz bloom, 1 32oz foliage pro, 1 32oz magpro, and 1 8oz k-l-n plus they had a mix up so I had also received 1 8oz magpro and 1 8oz bloom as well... still haven't touched the large bloom or magpro and the foliage pro is like 90-95% and the kln is still practically full. Sadly they don't offer that deal anymore had a friend ask and they offer a deal that includes all the 8oz versions for like 22$ (last I heard which was like 5 months ago probably) I know a lot of people don't like the salt based nutes and whatnot but they do the job for me and haven't costed me much at all.. I've probably spent all of 3-4$ worth of my nutrients in a years time... I probably have enough to last another few years at least minus the protek that'll probably run out in 1.5-2 years. So not bad at all but down the road I'm going to switch to more quality brands.

There are a few supplements I hope to buy but I'm going to wait until the dyna gro runs out to start switching and going entirely organic.

Penny is a champ at keeping up with all these threads. I subscribe to like Maybeeeeee 15 and every time I find a new thread to join... "oh there's penny. Been here since page one and a comment on every one of the 40 pages" lol idk how you do it lol my wife's been screaming at me for being on the forum so much lately haha she'll survive though

Man Rooster that’s a lot of shit!! So glade I ditched all that BS, too much for my old brain to stay on top of plus it’s way easier for me to give the girls a foliar spraying or a quick drink, no more of ph this, add this week 1, then these 5 things week 4 etc. cudos to ya for keeping all that shit straight though :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Man Rooster that's a lot of shit!! So glade I ditched all that BS, too much for my old brain to stay on top of plus it's way easier for me to give the girls a foliar spraying or a quick drink, no more of ph this, add this week 1, then these 5 things week 4 etc. cudos to ya for keeping all that shit straight though :)

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

It took a while to figure it all out haha

420-magazine-mobile1401190256.jpg
oh shit!!! Lucifer just stopped by the farm and brought me some wicked thc pills he just made. Holy smokes he was telling me these ones got 3x as much hash oil in the recipe than the normal ones!

Killer :)

He will start his journal this weekend. I just bitch slapped him about it

Back
Top Bottom