The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Yer i thought it would just be getting posted to this thread. Im still going to include them in my personal journal aswell. Be good to know if we need to drop them asap though. I got a girl in flower as soon as shes ready I can drop em. If it needs to be sooner Looks like bilbos getting another tent lol
I assumed we would be updating in these journals with pics and plant progress? Do I need to start a personal journal for this grow? Doing the blue dream auto not BSA but still applies.

Will be cool to see how many phenos we can find.
Oh yer I just got mine through!!!. With 5 seeds of each Im sure there'll be pleeenty of phenos. Im looking forward to the brooklyn sunrise. Dont know why but for some reason blue dreams never really tickled my fancy... but then again ive never smoked it so I am super excited to get her going lol
Thanks @Gary from The Vault

That Brooklyn sunrise looked really fun I haven’t received my package yet but hopefully soon I just started flushing my critical purple so there’s plenty of room my way :peace::cool:

Hey 420, what do you all think about a communal journal to post pics in?
We could still do a personal journal but it would be nice to have a journal where we can compare our plants as grow.
This is the communal journal buddy – if you reread the instructions you’ll see that you each post your pictures, methods and comments on this thread, so that everyone else can compare their method to yours, and in that way you can compare methods and learn a lot of tips and tricks to improve your techniques.
When everyone joins in it becomes a great way for you guys to get together and help each other out 🙂

This is a valuable learning tool guys – maybe have a read of how the last Comparative Grow went on GrassCity: The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Perfecto!!!!

Thanks @Gary from The Vault for the definitive answer

So I guess we all just pop em when we get em then.....

I'll be doing mine in DWC, which is only my 2nd time using it, so really excited to test both of these strains

Back
Top Bottom