The VipersNest Continuous

I put a pink one in too...
017132.JPG

The stockiness and difference in stem thickness is not a subtle thing.

It's enough of a difference that, if I had the means, I would consider using one of these LED panels just for veg purposes, even though t5's currently cost less.

at first I figured it was all in my head. I think not..Im astounded for such a sample time. that lamp is almost 30" away...I see no reason to change it.....

The stockiness and difference in stem thickness is not a subtle thing.

It's enough of a difference that, if I had the means, I would consider using one of these LED panels just for veg purposes, even though t5's currently cost less.

i agree these leds do veg real nice thick thick stems and close nodes. the thing is you have to learn your strain and veg a little longer because for far from what ive seen they dont stretch too much, well at least with my HS. with others lights she doubles her hight but last grow with these leds she only stretched 6" or so. i am curious if it will only stretch this much again with my current grow?

kinda sucks because i dont know what hight to veg her at? i dont know if it will be the same as last time or if these ones will take off and stretch and be 4'?..lol.

Ill probably flip her at around 15"

Im stoked that Im seeing such a difference in vigor,. I do have some leaf crinkle but no yellowing or burning. just lush leaves

Little girls are looking great...how old are they? Less than a week (after transplant I mean :Rasta:) ?

Peace

this was 8 days ago
006319.JPG

this was yesterday
017132.JPG

you definitely need to rethink your lighting game with LED.
My lamp is 26" and I see no reason to lower it. I think these are going to require longer veg times so that I can get the height. this is going to be a learning experience fo shure.
Luckily I have irishboy and settingsun as well as several others who can guide me.
Im diggin the plants growth rate and characteristics

Ive cut the cycle to 18/6 for heat issues..I have to leave the closet door open till I vent the closet. right now with the lights on..the temp at the plants canopy is 78F
I will do the venting but this gives me some breathing room.

we cut down the rest of them today...puttin the Lemon Skunk in the tent in a few days.
clean,bomb and put them in 3 gal pots

007314.JPG

005367.JPG

02281.JPG

019106.JPG

THOSE ARE AMAZING. So inspiring. I needed those picks of your harvest to cheer me up. Seeing that it can be done....well.

Learned that brown algae is no joke. Even just a tiny tiny bit. Because it takes over everything. The hard way. And at week 4 into flower....there is so very little to be done. Back to the bleach and H202 and scrub brushes. And not staring at the UV light too long.

Pit, I think your latest buds could be used as road reflectors ... the light coming back off the crystals is INTENSE! Very nnniiiiicccceeee.

The LEDs are changing growth characteristics, eh? More stuff to learn so I bet you are secretly smiling about that. Boredom has officially been cast out!

BTW, does your LED array have a UV component to it?

Pit, I think your latest buds could be used as road reflectors ... the light coming back off the crystals is INTENSE! Very nnniiiiicccceeee.

The LEDs are changing growth characteristics, eh? More stuff to learn so I bet you are secretly smiling about that. Boredom has officially been cast out!

BTW, does your LED array have a UV component to it?
FWI those buds are all HID plants
yes the LED has definitive characteristics. thicker,squatter, more robust.
The T5 plants look 85% of the LED. If I didnt grow them side by side I wouldnt even know their would be a difference
Yes they have UV didodes as well

Back
Top Bottom