The VipersNest Continuous

Pit I Have No Words>>We Are Lucky to have your input...Thanks you have helped our gardens:tokin:

Hey Pit, Can you please tell me what high temp of a garden should be? Is 85 too high? Im just trying to figure why my ladies are dying. The leaves are spotting and losing pigmentation. Ill try to send a pic. My first run w/600w hps instead of the 90w led. I have a 400cfm fan, its a unhealthy situation.

85 is no problem...whats the humidity (RH)
PICS.....help us help you

my garden gets up to 90F a lot of the time and as long as there is good air flow, I've never seen any negative results, even though the temps are a bit on the high side.

ive seen 140f when my CO2 generator ran non stop overnite....blistered the paint on the door frame paint.....they never missed a beat......sometimes we cant control the temps and make due....marijuana is very hardy..its a weed.....it will live at high temps possibly not the best climate but it will survive and yield.

Hey Pit Thx for that.... Not that I even know what is was, but must be good. I still don't know what this donate points is all about----------- Hey what I was tripping on was, I built a cloner. Probley not alot different from EZ Cloner. I got a nice pattern from my manifold, aeration, Vita mix plus Vita mix Anti wilt. Here's like 12 -13 days I forget
Clone-12.JPG

Same day I cut another. Same all, cept put it directly in Black Gold + Per-lite. I kind of hope roots doing same. I never believed it long ago. But I been playing time frames and you save alittle transplant shock if ya going in dirt. Anyways she's already in dirt;
Clone-23.JPG

I always wanted to try areoponic's. I seen one Dude here grow a 3" stem in a 3" collar. Man his 'trough'? Was well root city hanging in the res over a foot easy. Look your grows Dude. Kind of liked seeing Puppet Master. LOL, I know those days, man that's work. Keepem Green

great cloner.....

Hey, Viper, i had a brainstorm -
After buying a U-Haul cardboard closet/clothes box thing, and lining it with cedar closet planks for woolen storage in the basement, it occurs to me that we wouldn't get bugs in our grows if we had cedar near the plants. What do you think? I'd bring in mint and put on the floor for strewing herb action, but i'm afraid of bringing in the eggs of the very beasts we're trying to avoid.

i do not know if cedar repels mites and PM...I dont think its worth the effort but If you had everything you needed and it was convient to do then try it out.....myself I grow other flowers for bug control....its just something different .....and an timed Pyrethrum release is working great for me...

The health of your plants is amazing. Im starting to think my issues are lack of watering. Do you water every 2-3 days? I tried two types of soil to see if could get off cheap. Even though both plants struggled, the FFOF is definetly worth the extra 10 bucks a bag. From top to bottom your leaves are alive and very green. Beautiful job Pit.

The health of your plants is amazing. Im starting to think my issues are lack of watering. Do you water every 2-3 days? I tried two types of soil to see if could get off cheap. Even though both plants struggled, the FFOF is definetly worth the extra 10 bucks a bag. From top to bottom your leaves are alive and very green. Beautiful job Pit.

thanx for the kind words. yes they are healthy...Ive been winging the nutes on the low side.....1200-15oo ppm...but I water and feed every time. every 2 days with these pots (3 gallon) and these size plants they drink up a really fast rate.
thats in the tent. the Lemon Skunks under the 2000w have to be soaked daily...its warmer in the room...80 watts a ft intense....so the plants are big...and its hot and intense.
now on my seedlings I water every 7-10 days
it depends on the plant size
Its really like a passive hydro system the way I feed
as far as soil...I like FFOF but I add coco. currently Im using Biobizz and Lightwarrior.....its worth the extra money

Yes!! My 3 gallon pots seem to need food every 3 days? So you feed every 2 days, I'm using three part Fox Farm formula. Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, any recommedations on what and how much per gallon. I follow the feeding chart for every other watering. But if i can feed every watering without frying them, that would be cool.

Also do you stop using the CAL-MAG at a certain week?

Hey Pit you say time released control on them two spotted buggers is working. Please do tell what you are using again. You got way to much material to read back. I've had a ongoing battle with them and even thought of buying 10,000 predatory mites they run close to 100$ tho and I'm not sure they will even work. They sell them here in OR, place called natures control or something close. I sure wish I could find a magic cure

Yes!! My 3 gallon pots seem to need food every 3 days? So you feed every 2 days, I'm using three part Fox Farm formula. Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom, any recommedations on what and how much per gallon. I follow the feeding chart for every other watering. But if i can feed every watering without frying them, that would be cool.

Also do you stop using the CAL-MAG at a certain week?

I would start at 50% of the bottle strength...but Ive never used those products...I have spoken to people that used it extensively and they said start slow....
Do you have R/O water? I have well water and have all the calcium and magnesium I need....

Hey Pit you say time released control on them two spotted buggers is working. Please do tell what you are using again. You got way to much material to read back. I've had a ongoing battle with them and even thought of buying 10,000 predatory mites they run close to 100$ tho and I'm not sure they will even work. They sell them here in OR, place called natures control or something close. I sure wish I could find a magic cure
bugs have been a problem forever....Ive used alot of shit but now I use this
Time Mist Clean Air Purge III Insecticide: Compare Prices, View Price History and Read Reviews at NexTag

Hay Pit likewise i cant read all the backlogged material. What lights are you using? I have a 10X10 tent and a 7' light rail. how much lumens do i need?
4k with rails.....6k w/o rails
I do get by on 2K and rails but now Ive put 2K on 1 rail and put them on 8 plants 32 sq ft with 2K......

Wow PITVIPER ... those are some sexy ladies, so many tops on that plant! Those pistils are so fat and juicy they are just going to explode with bud!:bravo::grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom