The WeedBonsai - First Time LST

Some more boring pics of Jane. I'm getting ready for week 9 already, day 63 can't get here soon enough! I've got other ladies just waiting to dance. Staying patient one day at a time!

VE8B0886.jpg
VE8B0898.jpg
VE8B0895.jpg
VE8B0892.jpg

VE8B0894.jpg
VE8B0897.jpg
VE8B0893.jpg
VE8B0889.jpg

I see more bud in your future...️

That, my friend, is a solid prediction!

Update Day 40

I believe we are on Day 40, only 23 days to go. Maybe sooner although, I'm curious to find out how potent this strain can really be.
I know it's not ready yet so here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

I'm experimenting with back building. Tell me if you can see the difference between these 2.

VE8B0954.jpg

VE8B0952.jpg
VE8B0953.jpg

My plants are really getting some purple in them...

VE8B0950.jpg

Tops, Tops, Tops EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

VE8B0966.jpg

Does this picture make my trichomes looks fat?

VE8B0970.jpg

I know the world's not ending and over all Jane is a pretty healthy plant. That being said, I'm starting to see a few leaves here and there that look like this. I've looked at the deficiency charts and I've got a guess but I wanted to ask for some opinions on this one.

Please let me know what you think is causing this. Thanks is advance!

IMG_87074.JPG

Looking very nice, Im gonna order 818 headband here shortly and I will probably run them on my next grow, maybe even make a mother out of one, can't wait to here your smoke report on her...️

Today i did a strain review here on 420. Surprisingly, i could not find any others. Give it a read, ive been soley on this strain from clone to stone for the past 5 months.

Those buds look really nice man.. stacking very well. I think the backbuilt bud is getting fatter then the one next to it.

I'm reserving judgement for harvest time but its looking, in the picture at least, that you are right.

Agemon, your pics are insane!! Correction, yours plant is insane and whatever you're using captures them brilliantly!

What camera are you using??

One of the best compliments you can give me. Thank you!

1ds Markii

Alright, update for today. I found that weird looking leaf yesterday and decided that it's probably just a little bit of albino on the leaves that aren't getting light penetration through the canopy. I decided to go through and do some defol today and found quite a bit of W p.m. So, I went and got Serenade then I sprayed the shit out of all of my plants and hopefully that will clear it up. I thinned out the canopy considerably and the tops are looking sweet. I also went out and picked up a couple more fans, one for the veg box, as well as, one for the flower tent. I have the fan hanging upside down near the top of the canopy, in the flower box, which should increase air circulation & help to reduce the likelihood of getting W p.m. I put the other fan into the veg box for my clones and seedlings that should keep the air going around and keep it cooler in there as well.

I think I seen on one of your posts that you have solar power, I was just wondering how much it would cost to get a setup like that strong enough to run say two 1000w lights along with exhaust and intake fans. It would definitely be worth the investment, maybe I could put one on my wish list lol...️

I think I seen on one of your posts that you have solar power, I was just wondering how much it would cost to get a setup like that strong enough to run say two 1000w lights along with exhaust and intake fans. It would definitely be worth the investment, maybe I could put one on my wish list lol...️

My system cost around 50-60K, i got a 100% system. Im in Cali, so we got a huge tax incentive but we had to monetize that after 18 months and give to the company that has the loan. Now our payments are $220 a month, and we build credit with the power company for all the power we dont use. It gets pretty hot where im at so summers we pay a little, but nothing compared to what it was before. We used Renova solar, great company.

I went through and clipped some more undergrowth and undeveloped flowers that weren't going to amount to much. Hopefully the primaries will start to get a few more nutes and bulk up a bit more. It's been 5 days since the last pictures, can you see the difference.

46 days since flip.

VE8B1115.jpg
VE8B1116.jpg
VE8B1119.jpg
VE8B1123.jpg
VE8B1122.jpg
VE8B1118.jpg
VE8B1117.jpg
VE8B1121.jpg
VE8B1129.jpg
VE8B1130.jpg
VE8B1127.jpg
VE8B1124.jpg
VE8B1128.jpg
VE8B1136.jpg
VE8B1137.jpg
VE8B1138.jpg
VE8B1126.jpg

And a shot of the Trichs!!

Trichomes26.jpg

Damn looking good age.. i see some ambers in the last pic already. Gonna be some really stoney buds man.. they look soo good. Bright orange hairs and nice tight buds too. Mmmm.. drool lol

Not enough cloudy though, my last harvest date was 7.5 weeks. I am one week from that with Jane. Im trying to stay committed to the 9 week mark though, im prolly gonna go with what i see on her.

Im so baked right now! I went to play golf at the local course. $9.00 a round, and i had a bite of brownie. Got home, ripped the bong. Im scrolling through my pictures like, "oooh look at that!" Im stoned!
Hey Agemon I just wanted to let you know that I started a journal for my second grow, as you know I can't figure out how to add it to my sig so you will have to either look it up on journals in progress or the easiest way is to click on my name on this post, then click on my posts and you will see it, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, everyone is welcome and I hope to see you there.✌️

Back
Top Bottom