Smokemup's Latest Grow - Going For 1+lb! 400W MH/HPS - Soil - Indoor

Check this out>>> My mates girl I helped with. Ive seen twin deformed stems that turn into 2 separate branches, But this has 2 sets of leaves on the one stalk!! At the end they separate into single 7 bladed fan leaves:) Awsum
CAM00413.jpg
CAM00415.jpg
CAM00414.jpg
CAM00416.jpg

Cool hey:)!

Check this out>>> My mates girl I helped with. Ive seen twin deformed stems that turn into 2 separate branches, But this has 2 sets of leaves on the one stalk!! At the end they separate into single 7 bladed fan leaves:) Awsum
CAM00413.jpg
CAM00415.jpg
CAM00414.jpg
CAM00416.jpg

Cool hey:)!

Dont know Miwa?? I aint seen it like this before.
But yeah itll be interesting if any other growths occur.. She s quite a stocky plant and she will prob be grown to 4ft x4ft or so pending on what DIY ideas he has:)
She is a testament to CFL's tho - I used the same globes for my ones as his and within 2 weeks she was not a sprout but a bush!! Im itching for harvest time as he has to return my good deeds;) Which he will, as he has slightly more morals than others I kno of...
Teresa is going banana's, Ive ripped into the lower scraps of dying branches and taken all the yellowed leaves too - So she s pretty clear at her base. Her top canopy is about 4-5ft height but cola's are least 1 ft above them.. Im trying to get a good top canopy of bud and of course nice cola's, Theyre all got trichs forming, some pistils are turning orange at the tips, IDK how long this strains flower period is but I guess 60 days should be close. She s been over 1 month so far?? I gotta check out so have better idea of how far along she is, Been lazy :/ I fed her yesterday and it was good to see the top soil dry out without mold:) And even her runofff tray was dry too, So I decided to add 1.5L of Seaweed extract n water to the run off tray and it was absorbed within a minit or so - So i just put 500ml more of water and let her be.
I dont want to water the top soil for a couple of days as I just RE- BOMBED it with D.E DUST!! There had been a few more come back of late which I wsnt stressed on, but thought since I saw a few large females to kill em off, So ill just wait a few days hoping to kill a few gnats. QUESTION:: Would I be ok to try to lightly feed her via the run off tray?? Just a few liters over the week while I wait for gnats to die? Or is that a bad idea? The roots appearing from the base drainage holes are white and look ok, So I was thinking if she can intake some food temporarily via drip tray without any drama? ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THIS?
Cheers guys, thank you for stopping by and will post some more snaps of my flowers later;) Take care everyone, Smokemupm8!!!

I recently bought some planters that are specifically designed for this. The drip tray is about 1/2 inch from the soil base. I think this idea is a very good one even in normal planters. Ithink not only will it work, it will be optimal for gnat killing as well.

An attack by air for the gnats, and a underground sneak attack on the roots. Divide and conquer Smokemupm8!! :high-five:

Hey Smokeum, glad to see your still doing good things over here. Ive been out of it for awhile, I grew so much weed last round that I havnt been able to justify starting a new grow until now. I am planning do a all organic grow with White Widow and Pineapple Chunk, starting soon, any suggestions on soil or nutrients would be much appreciated. Im looking at Roots Organic soil.

Anyways Smoke looking forward

WELCOME ALL YOU GUYS!!!! Great to see you on board!!
Oh and sorry Rico, Didnt mean to call you Miwa :/ But thanks for your thoughts on feeding temporarily thru the tray.. I wont go hard, But I was thinking of flushing her this week maybe?? Then setting out with tonnes of nutes and see what happens!!
Na But I am changing my feeding to include some Cal/mag & N,K.. she is having trouble maintaining the yellow in her leaves up top, tho she does have an over all green color its just a bit lighter than norm and I reckon she needs a full hit of nutes maybe to get her goinn She is showing K defic for sure, leaves deteriorating quickly..
Just hope she can finish up her cola's and top canopy of buds, it s a thich top section and I dont wanna hack the leaves off the flowers shoots..
SPIMP>> Yeah I rekn I kno the pots ur on about as I spied them myself, u can water thru the base and the roots can grow clean thru the slots in the base and you can base feed nutes , maybe a small air pump runnin to oxygenate it?? Hmmm.. Soil/Hydro = SLYDRO:) lol
The NEWEST growing technology!!! HEY TG40!!!
Howve you been buddy?? As you said you had a good harvest and havent been too active, fair enuf... With my soils I use HUMUS, and usually say 25% Good quality pot mix and some peastraw mulch mixed thru, not heaps but just abit to aerate the soil some.. That should be ok, most good soil mixes have water saving additives and also some microbial benefits!
Ask around whats best and yeah you should have minimal troubles if your soils ok, I usually dont need to add feed until theyre quite bushy but each plant is different.
CHEERS TO YOU ALL AND ILL HAVE SOME PICS UP SOON!!! TAKE CARE GUYS>> Smokemupm8

*TERESA - Day 23 of Flower *

* FLOWER TIME DAY 24 OF FLOWER - TERESA *

Sorry about the pics before, but here they are now! :) She gaining size in her cola's and is nearing the half way mark for a 60 day flower. Not sure on her F/period but that should be close...
Nice trichs are forming on each flower and the colas gradually filling in, I fed her 10L water, with a big nute hit! Early Bloom,Liquid BLue & Superthrive.. Hoping she can fill in these buds?? She is yellowing and Im feeding her N still buut maybe due to her size she may need more, 2hrs after watering the run off tray ws bone dry so was gunna add bit more water to the tray??
OK WELL ENUF CHAT HERES TERESA:::

DSCF21436.jpg
DSCF21445.jpg
DSCF21573.jpg
DSCF21561.jpg
DSCF21551.jpg
DSCF21581.jpg
DSCF21593.jpg
DSCF21603.jpg

Now she s down to 15 larger cola's and the rest are about 1ft, So I really hope that the top canopy of bud will produce ok, I dont wanna strip away leaves from bud sites but will see what happens.. THANKS FOR DROPPING IN!!! Chat soon, Smokemup:welcome:

THANKS GUYS!!!!! When she fills out some more I may enter her in POTM??? Maybe I should wait til she done.. Hmmm?
But yeah she has the dimensions to do good, If I do not pull 1 pound from her then I have had major drama's with my setup. I may have needed to do some back to basics when nutes are concerned.
She is 6ft+ now so that perfect, my light is @1ft above that, Oh and I added worms to my soil the other day hoping to benefit from their poo;) and aerate the soil a bit..
Take care everyone and my best wishes are with you all and will chat soon.. Smokemupm8:thanks::high-five:

Hey all ;)
Well just a quick post about my Teresa, She has been positioned into her final spots as best I can, the top canopy is coming thru fast, and upwards!!
Her aroma is very delectable - I have to say she smells stronger than most of my girls at this age, Its a Sativa smell - and her cola's are now filling in with some crazy flowers, and pistils going orange already - just the tips atm.
Ive removed ALOT of foliage and branches, more than most of previous, She has a height of 6ft 4" now x 4.5ft W, Ive removed alot of yellowing larger fans above the canopy to let light thru, theyd have died off soon but Id rather do it before so theres not much dead leaves on her.
Not sure on if she will bulk up - I REALLY HOPE SO :/ Shes only Day 25 now, if she s a 60 day grower, Well im nearing half way and if most of her growth is focussed on buds, she should do ok??
So fingers crossed that she will be able to finish up nicely, as this will either make or break me come yield time, I need MINIMAL 1 pound from her. SO SHE HAS THE TOKES OF A NATION ON HER BRANCHES - Can she do it?????

Thanks to all for your support and contributions to my journals over my time here:thanks::circle-of-love: Chat soon - Smokemupm8!!!

Hey guys,
Just a quick question?? I am wondering if I should bother to flush my Teresa soon or not?? That may either help or hinder me I feel.. She s at day 25 of maybe 65, and I have flushed her early on in flower with minimal benefit or difference in PH..
The PH is around 7.1 atm, Im happy with that for now, I want to just continue to feed her til harvest now in case theres possibly something inhibiting alot of her intake thru the soil or whatever.. So I want to at least feed her with some so she can possibly maintain the levels of food she needs.
And now since she s nearing the half way mark, I want her cola's to work and fill in as they should, She s a weird gal == I will snap a pic or 2 in dark in sec to show how her flowers are growing, nearly looks like a P/apple chunk/Northern Lights, HANG ON??? I wonder if this is a seed from my first journal - NLxWW??? Shit - she does look similar but that plant I grew was NUTHIN compared to the rest she only pulled 7 Oz or sumthin?? But I didnt LST it or top was my first indoor in this setup using mostly CFL"s.. THIS MAYBE COOL :) Was some nice smoke... I am not certain, as the growth traits I am seeing are different to my previous ones, it s flowers are forming in another way and seem to have lots of trichs on em but I am always edgy around this time until I start to see some decent growth on my girls.... PLEASE GANJA GODS BLESS MY MOTHER TERESA AND HER MANY BUDS:Namaste: Wish us luck guys!! Take care and hope all your girls are growing well too my friends>> Chat soon - Smokemup

2012-05-22_17_12_45.jpg
2012-05-22_17_14_29.jpg
2012-05-22_17_13_02.jpg
now31.jpg

These were my first 420! buds :) Smokemup

Cheers Shake n Bake;)
Yeah well I hope that she can manage to finish up well after the whole PH bull crap.. She has done ok I guess, not dropping too many leaves she had a slight K defic but since boosting her K its not visible now much, really only dying old leaves left.
Her top 3.5ft will produce the bulk of my yield Im not stripping bud shoots leaves or sugar leaves whatever ya call em..
Now after stretch she has 14 larger cola's, with the rest being 1ft or so, larger being nearer to 2ft AKA: Cindy;)
Time will tell how she goes Im trying to keep her feed up soo she has what she wants, Im also feeding at PH'd water of 6.2, the last soil check was 7.1 so hoping this be ok for her to fill out them cola's. Flowers are pretty big covered in pistils, Im waiting to see how her calyxes start to form, In the next few weeks I hope to see more of this and it should ease my MAJOR BUD ANXIETY.. Ive set my self up for a decent yield but if I fall short of a pound then I have made some mistakes evidentaly during this grow.. POssibly cutting out N a bit early may have caused lightnening of leaves abit so I givin her N still, not much..
Cheers again and chat soon buddy, But I doubt POTM this month will be good for me as she aint near the size buds of real entries... LAter mater, Smokemup

Hello everyone, Hoping youre all well!!
Ive been runnin around like a headless chicken after some meds as IM DRIER THAN A DEAD DINGO's DONGER!!! Got this, well guess you could call it weed, in reference to it actually looking like crap and being damp :( Not a happy toker...
Anyway I took couple of pics other night of my gals buds, and looking at the growth from her pics over the last few weeks she has gained a fair bit really.. Ill try to show you what I mean..

DSCF21042.jpg
DSCF21042.jpg

These were couple weeks back.. and now recently>>>>

DSCF2175.jpg
DSCF21711.jpg

DSCF21731.jpg

So there is some difference, hope she can keep it up!!! She s a stinky inky inky gal... I LIKE DAT;) Thanks for dropping by and for the comments.. Much apreciated, Chat soon. Smokemupm8:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom