Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

Gotta love the LST mate, I have about 8 ties on Madshack and about 13 tops :bravo: really hope they stretch like I have been waiting for then fill in the last 4 weeks, longs ass flower on these girls, 13 weeks :lot-o-toke: OG

I know what ya mean OG!! My C99xPR has upto about 75 days flower period, So I FEEL YOUR PAIN:):)
I think Ill be done in about a week, most pistils now all have an orange tinge to them but there s still more to come from her I think.
When I was looking at her nugs I think I will at least get half a pound from her, So not bad I guess.. Lucy is now nearly ready for LST!!
She s just about at the stage Id normally start working on her, So if she grows up some more before harvest, once I re pot her and start setting her out, I reckon she will be an impressive plant too - like Cindy was. I am trying to crack the 1 pound mark as I mentioned, So it will be an awsum challenge I am looking forward to it:):)
13 tops is great too buddy, YOUVE DONE WELL!!:thumb: Thats what I like about the LST, especially if you have the space you can create a monster plant.. I had 14 main branches that came from my previous, Kiksumass has less as I removed some when small and some have been shadowed by buds above. So I ve also had a couple useless branches which sux:( But oh well, I didnt do a very good job setting her out, so I hope to avoid this next time.
Cheers for stoppin in matey, Best of luck on your buds too ok. Catch ya, Smokemup

* PHOTO UPDATE - Lucy grow *

Hey guys, how are you all??
Thanks for stopping in;) Well things have been moving along steadily atm, mostly on Lucy's side, she is starting to grow BIG!! So she will need her final pot soon, which Im happy about.
Kiksum is still finishing up, and is over 90% orange pistils, I think maybe 3 or so days to go and she should be close to done.. Her calyxes are starting to swell and stack ontop of each other,lookin good:):)
Lucy - I am pretty sure Ill be able to get her close to the 1 pound p/plant mark I was setting for myself, Ill probably start a new journal for Lucy/separate from this as now she s just about at the stage where I start to LST her, she has about 4 pairs of branches out now, So starting on her soon will pretty much guarantee me of a decent plant and of course letting her get to about 3.5ft befoe flipping her. I am So LOOKING FORWARD TO HARVEST DAY!!! Buds buds buds buds:high-five:
heres some pics of Lucy anyway guys::

2013-03-06_15_45_15.jpg
2013-03-06_15_44_51.jpg
2013-03-06_15_45_44.jpg
2013-03-06_15_46_04.jpg
2013-03-06_15_46_21.jpg

She s a pretty little thing IMO:) And she still has some purple thru her stalks and veins - not due to low temps - that I do hope stays thru her entire grow. Been awhile since I grew me some Purp!
Take care everyone, and thanks fa stopping in... Smokemup:thumb:

Well that main cola sure came out a winner Smokey. Feel free to mail it to me. :D

I too have given in to the seedlings and have sprouted a few purple hazes. Hope I get at least 1/3 female.

:):) No worries Jimmy!! ;);)
Its very similar to Cindy s middle stacks as I said tho, just a foot shorter! Theres 3 or 4 nice 1ft cola's on her, and the rest arent too much shorter, Ive guessed about 8oz dry which will do for now I guess??
Lucy tho is looking like she may have genetically what it takes to be a large plant, So Im going to probably go for the 1pound mark with her, she s nearly at height Id start LST so she may be getting BENT herself soon!:)
If the growth continues well under the CFL I may just keep Vegging with them, until she gets rather large then I may have to go MH..
Theres about 4 days or so IMO left before harvest, its getting close now - nearly all pistils have changed so im just watching the calyxes swelling and of course the trichs;)
I will soon have my own decent nugs again... CANT WAIT!!! Hope your Purps all sprout as girls for ya, and im keen to see them grow myself, best of luck:thumb: Seedlings IMO are the way to go, as long as you provide moisture and some warmth theyll usually pop, I use paper towel and just wet it once its dry and I have good results.
Thanks for dropping in mate much appreciated, Take care and Will drive by soon ok pal:) Cya mate have a good one!! Smokemup

THANK YOU HO'z!!!
Greatly appreciated and humbled;) yeah, She is starting to flourish now and is nearing her time to begin LST and I hope that she will keep up this rate of growth up until flower time. its definately an interesting plant, and I am genuinely keen to see what it will produce.
As I am looking at another big plant she may just fit the part.. Its been minimal work to her, just a water and once with seaweed extract so far and she s loving the CFL light - She also gets daylight sun on her so atm she should be getting close to a perfect days outdoor weather, and thats why she s lovin it.
CHEERS FOR REPS ALSO BUDDY! Thats nice of ya;) Take care bro, Hope your garden will burst into life soon mate, youve got a mad harvest coming bro:):) Lotsa different stones to feel... AWSUMNESS! Cya mate, catch ya.. Smokemup

Well so far I am 28 for 30 with seeds and the last two i think will still pop from the soil, as they did germinate just fine.

I used to use paper towel back in the day, but now i just keep it simple and toss the seeds in a cup of water. Makes you not have to worry about the paper towel drying out, or molding from too damp/no air circulation.

Wouldnt it be awesome if all the seeds were female :D (well one male is ok so i can crossbreed some purple haze with some Chem D or purple haze with some deep sleep)

Thats a pretty good strike rate mate!! 28 from 30 's good, but you re prob right the others may still grow, 30 babies at once:) Busy man!!
Im transplanting Lucy today into her final pot. Looking forward to seeing this beast of a girl grow:high-five: ITS AALIVE.. ITS AALIVE!!!
And yeah crossing some Chem+Haze would be good;) STONED MUCH.. I am itchin to trim these nugs they looking good now, not much longer to go I hope..
Cheers for the drive thru mate, Take care and chat soon ok mate. Smokemup

Well the two did germinate just fine, they had a roughly 2 cm taproot when i put in soil in cup. I might peel off the seed shell off them as perhaps its simply too hard to crack open.

Even if they dont I still got some others doing just fine (lets hope I dont get 28 males lol)

* PHOTO UPDATE - Lucy grow *

Hey guys, how are you all??
Thanks for stopping in;) Well things have been moving along steadily atm, mostly on Lucy's side, she is starting to grow BIG!! So she will need her final pot soon, which Im happy about.
Kiksum is still finishing up, and is over 90% orange pistils, I think maybe 3 or so days to go and she should be close to done.. Her calyxes are starting to swell and stack ontop of each other,lookin good:):)
Lucy - I am pretty sure Ill be able to get her close to the 1 pound p/plant mark I was setting for myself, Ill probably start a new journal for Lucy/separate from this as now she s just about at the stage where I start to LST her, she has about 4 pairs of branches out now, So starting on her soon will pretty much guarantee me of a decent plant and of course letting her get to about 3.5ft befoe flipping her. I am So LOOKING FORWARD TO HARVEST DAY!!! Buds buds buds buds:high-five:
heres some pics of Lucy anyway guys::

2013-03-06_15_45_15.jpg
2013-03-06_15_44_51.jpg
2013-03-06_15_45_44.jpg
2013-03-06_15_46_04.jpg
2013-03-06_15_46_21.jpg

She s a pretty little thing IMO:) And she still has some purple thru her stalks and veins - not due to low temps - that I do hope stays thru her entire grow. Been awhile since I grew me some Purp!
Take care everyone, and thanks fa stopping in... Smokemup:thumb:

Very nice looking my friend , gaining ground every day. She looks really happy. She will be a beautiful she monster for you in a while, Peace OG

I hope so OG!!
She is now i her final home and im now waiting for harvest to stick her under my MH I think as Ill be LST ing her soon, I will need the light and as I broke my Hi output CFL other day, I kinda have no choice:)
I seemed to have burned Kiksums top colas, but a lower one has a burn and its making me think is it a Boron defic??
So I may be pulling her up soon, She s close now, not much more left and if she s gunna start doing this shit Ill take her down...
Cheers for stopping in buddy, Smokemup

Hello guys,
Just a little update on things... Well, Lucy has been put into her final home today, she s in a big pot for a BIG PLANT:):) Ive had a few probs with Kiksum I think.. Ive either burned her with the light on the top cola's or theres a Boron defic??
Either way, I dont like it, there s a spot about the size of a 20c coin on the largest and another bit smaller on a lower down cola, thats why I was thinking it may be Boron, but I MAY ALSO HAVE ACCIDENTALLY BURNED THEM WHILE MOVING LIGHT OTHER DAY?:(
I might have possibly touched the globe on the cola's?? STOOPID>STOOPID>STOOPID!!!
Now its made me even more keen to pull her up, as Lucy is ready to go now, So chopping kiksum soon is a must. Looking really forward to growing Lucy - She may do me something spectacular, just hope it gets me STONED;);)
Thanks for stopping in guys and Ill update pics soon ok.... Take care, chat soon - Smokemup:thumb:

-love camp fire stories...although i don't believe in things that go bump in the night..sometimes in the day...i got sprouts the size of Lucy...going to pick one out ...call her Lucy Gonnabee..:cheesygrinsmiley:..match your grow and see if i can pull a lb...my babies are in Happy Frog...using FF nutes...under CFLs...each baby is under a 23w bulb..they love it..update today...stay focus

I known a few girls who liked to go bump in the night Miwa. Bring a few 6 packs over and I will introduce ya :D.

BTW I am having serious doubts about these last two sprouting :p.

Yeah awsum mate;)
I cannot wait - but as I said in your journal before, I broke my Hi output CFL other day and now she s just under a shitty Cfl which is only really any good for supplemental lighting, So I may have to go with my Mh again..
As Im LST ing her soon, Ill need the wider spread of light from my MH, So have you got a MH to use?? Otherwise dunno if we will have same growth rate, the cfl may actually grow em faster!! Well if the wattage was close I guess it should be close, I have a 400w.
But its GREAT TO HAVE YA ON BOARD - And mate, If we can pull 1pound p/plant we be like :: :slide::slide::cheesygrinsmiley: YEAH BOIII !!!
Im pulling Kiksum soon, I burnt her or she has probs!
And yeah, these arent Campfire stories - well, not on my part - What I have on film, and compared to the 2 Orbs that I saw on our DVD we bought, they were the same size and look as the one we captured, So with the cases where they were the same, I totally believe it was a spirit/soul, Ive always felt that you can kill the body, but not the soul.. And as I said, im normally the skeptic and still do retain the same thought process, its just when you see something like this, and in my case, 4 friends died within very short time of each other and I never got too say goodbye to them and we were pretty tight.
There have been too many people having " PARANORMAL ACTIVITY " but I think they may need medical attention!:) Probably their 4yr old child wit some fishing line trying to scare the shit outta their parents when they get up or sumthn..lol.. But yeah, Im not trying to preach or change anyones perceptions, all I kno is what I have on film is nearly identical in form as about 2 cases I saw captured so far.
Anyways, back to the ganja, so yeah - Kiksum may fall soon, Ive given her 16hrs dark last lights out and will be giving her minimal light again and maybe another 15hrs dark then pull her. will see what happens.
Thanks for dropping in mate, and I appreciate that you want to try to do something together in creating 1pound dry yield. We can do it!!
Take care buddy, chat soon Smokemup;);)

Lol.. Yes Jimmy that is true!! But some women I kno want to go Bump in the middle of the day on my cars bonnet!!!
And they kno Ive got a Mrs.. Skanky bitches:) Not that Im complaining it does lift the Self esteem a bit I guess as I see myself as a crazy Mo fo who aint too stable. But its amazing what a nice car can do to a woman?? And my cars like 15yrs old, just has the essentials, Bass, Boost and Balls;) It does get your attention I guess, espec, when I hit the pedal..
Ive seen lots of ugly guys with good car and fine bitches ?? LOL.. Then they hook up with you and take half ya shit and ya car..Bastards!!
Sorry to hear youre last 2 beans aint opened yet, But really, 28 should be enough ay:):) Me n Miwa are gunna try a dual 1 pound grow - MIles apart but connected by weed!! Oh, and the internet! Im hoping we do well...
Fingaz crossed for all your seedlings and hope you have a great day mate, Take it easy and chat soon ok bro, Later Jimmy. Smokemup

No not a malfunction mate.. This is my new 4 channel 1TB Dvr cctv surveillance system, able to discriminiate and mask areas, set the sensitivity so it will only record if there is a certain amount of movements.. Its about 1 month old at time of footage.
Theres nothing else, no lights,animals or such - what could move around a corner and travel that distance in a perfectly symmetrical circle with a hollowewd black centre at that speed and change its direction and heights in undr half a second. There were no torches, or animals or reflected light??
Im NOT TRYING TO CONVERT YOU:):) Im just saying, I am a skeptic too mate, I am not easily dragged into something, unless I see it and theres not any thing I can use to possibly say it may have been. I studied Photography for 3 years, and won a couple of awards for Best Live still pic, and also for Encouragement Award for Amateur Photographers. Nothing exuberant but still, Ive used all sorts of cameras and development techniques and such. I know theres lens flares and also dust particles things like this or even Moths/insects have been mistaken a few times for orbs..
There may be normal explanation but if you ve seen the FBI/KGB files expose' there were things such as 20yr long service air force pilots that came across flying objects they could not identify and are quoted saying what they encountered was of no military or any such aircraft that our air force is aware of and the ability of these objects to stop and do a 90* turn without losing speed travelling faster than the MIG air craft they were flying or wotever at the time..
I dont know, I just have an open mind and will only really take on board things I have seen proven or heard statements from accredited people in the military/Nasa etc;
But what ever the reason for these things, I will always be somewhat skeptical until I see otherwise.. And also, I see lots of trippy things when Im baked.. I can stare at a cloud formation and see Jimi Hendrix playin Purple Haze @ Woodstock, and see his back up dancers!!:rofl::rofl: Lol..
Poor little Kiksumass just got a slight manicure b4..... Im nearly outta smoko so decided to try some small nugs that werent growing much, when I got them into sunlight you could see she still has a little to go - granted, the nugs are under devleoped but she seems to have had a bloom overnight, as I gave her extra dark time and this morn I noticed alot more white pistils, and saw a few more fresh calyx growths on some bud sites so Im just leaving her go for now, hope she ll be done soon.. Thanks for stopping by Buddy, and I will have my BPN stuffs soon too mate;);) So we ll have nearly the same growing feed,style and hopefully 1 pound yield:adore::adore: I LOVE IT...
Take it easy mate, and will chat soon. Smokemup

on these plants ..besides the age of my sprouts..i have another advantage..my sprouts came from a revegged plant..and they seem to have the same ..i don't know what you would call it..genectics ?? traits i think...anyway..just like a reveg plant..they are branching like hell..and the nodes are so close..i can hardly find a spot to hook a LSTing hook..also..you are putting Lucy in a 8 gal pot..you don't think its too early ?...when i do that my pot stays wet for 2 weeks..small root ball don't drink much...just a thought...and i water and feed until i see drain holes leaking...

Back
Top Bottom