Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

Sounds like a plan buddy!!
My Lucy is flying along now as she has her first opposing Apical top so she s forming this ' \__/ ' shape now which is good, But I need my MH now as she s getting pretty wide, I have to pull her original main cola down again as she s grown 2" now so its time for adjustment.
And yeah well, if you Veg to 4ft youll prob end up with a 6ft monster come harvest time bro:) Unless as you said, you train it differently.
Its up to you what you do mate - at the end of the day it doesnt matter how you set it out as long as youre able to get a good harvest, So just do what you feel comfortable with. As for indoor growing - its basic as, my wifes dad has a plant he s growing and I suggested he used my MH but he is an old skool soil outdoor grower. He was hessitant at first as he thought I meant a hydro grow, but I explained to him the only thing im substituting is the light to the plant. The rest is basically the same as a soil grow apart from its potted, water and feed as he does his outdoor. This eased hs mind a little and he soon liked the idea - now he has a topped Indica thats stinky as hell:)
If there s anything you re wanting to know, just go thru Cindy s grow or even Kiksum's first few weeks and you can see how I set her out and her reactions to the tethering. I HAVE FAITH IN YA BRO!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!
I dont now bout supply to dispensaries, I assume it would be taxed like most products but it may be per Kilo or pound so bulk supply has a set tax rate. How would you go about growing for a dispensary? Wouldnt ya need to have certain growing factors ie; THC content etc; and be grown organically? Im not sure on these requirements.
Take it easy Miwa and will chat soon ok mate;) Be Cool.. Smokemup

LOl.... SWEET!! Me and my Mrs sat there and sang your new lyrics along with the tune.. Funny shit.. She reknd it was cool, So now you ve put your foot in it and have to produce some more wonderful weed lyrics mixed into ol skool songs!! Man.. My mind wanders thru all the classic songs my mum made me listen to, SCARY.. But maybe if theyre re-invented in some wonderful weed words they may make a come back!!

yep...well it looks like right now the only plant i have besides 2046 is my white shark...2046 has too long of a flowering period...120 days...the white shark has a 10 week period..i just hate i can't put her on LSTing yet...she don't want to stretch...i'll move the light back..i already burned the tops on one plant..got them 1 inch off the lights...but i check on them often..i just got a fast grower in the bunch...well.. i got 15 seeds in a glass of water..got tails..the seeds are from my summer outside grow..my girl got raped..that come from growing bagseed..ok..i also need to pot 3 of these clones out of the cloner..been busy all day filling cups..filling pots...releasing lady bugs..and i might as well repot this ws..scream at you later...stay focus...

I started rewriting the song last night too on my keyboard :D. So now instead of hoaky christmas like sound its gonna be more like a modern psychedelic sound.

Who knows if I will ever finish it though... I have hundreds of half written songs over the years that rarely see finality.

She's gonna be a beast smoke, wish I could ship you one of my clones. lol. I too do the same if I lst I usualy don't top the plant either. Both Sugar Punch and MadShack in my journal have not been topped, just alot of lst. Waiting for some of those Javlen buds mate, Peace OG.

YOU da man Jimmy!!! I believe in you - now play that shit!!! :):)
At the least itll be funny!..

Thanks OG...
She s doing well and responding to LST nicely so far. I need to get some better wire and stick her under a MH soon, She s gunna need it!!!
Kiksumass is gradually finishing up, its 64 days now?? O-o It shits me, she s still popping out fresh calyxes..
Anyways hope she done soon. Take it ez, catch ya mate, SMokemup

each will be decent size so yeah hoping for a nice big beast:)

* PHOTO UPDATE - KIKSUMASS DAY 66 of FLOWER *

Hello everyone, Thank you for stopping in to have a look at my lil girl... She is still slowing maturing, Im getting sick of it to tell the truth!!
She has basically all turned her pistils orange theres only a few white ones here and there, Some calyxes are still forming which makes me want to leave her a bit more but AHH its frustrating!!!
If I see no major changes in next 24-48hrs she may get the axe... I took a couple of macro s again, sorry the pics arent the best, but hope you get the idea. And also a pic of her middle to right area of her buds. Well enough from me, heres Kiks pics:)

2013-03-13_14_34_57.jpg
2013-03-13_14_34_45.jpg
2013-03-13_14_35_51.jpg
2013-03-13_14_35_37.jpg
2013-03-13_14_36_27.jpg
Hope you can get some perspective on her?

So this is how she looks, I give her a nute hit yesterday Im hoping it may help her finish up along with the 14+ hrs of dark??

NOW - I HAVE SOME PICS OF LUCY: Whos chugging along nicely, I layered the top soil with some small pebbles to try keep any gnats off it if I put her outside for a bit. Ive had to get sunlight onto her as Im not using the MH atm, which is also another reason I wanna chop Kiksum soon.
Ive attached 2 tethers on Lucy's side branches to position them for when she grows some more, her opposing Apical top is tall as the oroginal nearly now:) I LUV LUCY:) She s got some form, and her leaves have the faint smell of whats to come so Im glad I selected to keep her, So far Ive removed 2 fan leaves - for lighting purposes. Im trying to not take many at this young age, but as she gains more size, if neccessary Ill either tie them or trim them.
WELL HERES A COUPLE OF PICS FROM LUCY:

2013-03-13_14_33_47.jpg
2013-03-13_14_34_09.jpg
2013-03-13_14_33_08.jpg
2013-03-13_14_32_56.jpg
2013-03-13_14_32_39.jpg

Her shape is coming along well, hoping to have her set out better than Kiksumass was, but I really need my MH going ASAP.. Let me know what you think anyway, and CHEERS for dropping by!! TAKE CARE GUYS, Chat soon, Smokemupm8!:welcome::thumb:

Yep...looking good...man...i think i would be chopping now..Lucy looks good...look like her new tops are right time..my Mutant looks like shes trying to come out of that branching mode..she got fans larger than she i probably should cut those huh...i'm fixing to try another dwc from seed this time...

Yep...looking good...man...i think i would be chopping now..Lucy looks good...look like her new tops are right time..my Mutant looks like shes trying to come out of that branching mode..she got fans larger than she i probably should cut those huh...i'm fixing to try another dwc from seed this time...

Yeah, chop chop Chimp.

Hi matey:)
Yeah well Ive gone over kiksumass and she has over 95% orange pistils and is killing off all smaller branches on the insides of her, so I kno she s nearly there but as she has minimal Fan leaves to store her nutes her reserves depend on also what is around her roots. This is why Im still lightly feeding her just to help fer finish and she s getting most of all nutes so she can take em in if needed thru the roots.
Dont take too many fans off, just if theyre blocking growth below from light, otherwise if you can tuck it away or sumthn its good to keep some leaves:) Im slowly taking leaves off, so Ill give her a couple days between taking what leaves need be at this age, then soon she ll start to go into full Veg mode and will grow a little faster..
Thanks for stopping by again mate and let me kno what you come up with anyway - No stress... Later bro, Smokemup:thumb:

Chimp???? Chop - Yes, Chimp - NO!! Lol..
She isnt quite done, her trichs are cloudy and Ive not seen any ambers yet, but also theres a few buds Ive not been able to inspect well??
Some of the buds are weighing down the branches - theyre not that big settle down!! - but im not wanting to leave her til she s fully dead, So harvest time will not be far away!!
Then Lucy will be set to work and MAN I HOPE I FINISH HER OFF QUICKER WITH A BETTER HARVEST!!!! Thanks for stopping by Kush master;) Take it easy mate, Catch ya - Smokemup:welcome:

:):) Greatest Song from Naughty By Nature:) Ya down Wit Smokems weed - Yeah you kno me - you down wit Smokems weed yeah you kno me!!
Thanks for the Reps Ho'z;) Yeah and Ive not tried any Supercropping or FIM,Monster crop etc; LST is as far as Im willing to take it as I kno about the way it will respond if I do it the way I am.
So Im fairly certain that I can get good results from this way with over 10+ main tops, it works well. Just need to be a little hands on with positoning and stuff during Veg but once its big enough it will maintain its basic growth shape.
This next grow ( Lucy ) I hope to gain 1 pound from her if I can do things correctly this time round, I know what needs to be done, Its just a matter of as Miwa says " STAY FOCUS " :)
BIG plant = Big harvest... Hows your mad little garden going?? Ive been reading your posts just not seen any pics for a few days o will have to do a drive by. Hope all is going well for you bro!! Take care and will chat soon ok, Catch ya, Smokemup:thumb:

Chimp???? Chop - Yes, Chimp - NO!! Lol..
She isnt quite done, her trichs are cloudy and Ive not seen any ambers yet, but also theres a few buds Ive not been able to inspect well??
Some of the buds are weighing down the branches - theyre not that big settle down!! - but im not wanting to leave her til she s fully dead, So harvest time will not be far away!!
Then Lucy will be set to work and MAN I HOPE I FINISH HER OFF QUICKER WITH A BETTER HARVEST!!!! Thanks for stopping by Kush master;) Take it easy mate, Catch ya - Smokemup:welcome:

Haha, sorry mate, getting my journals mixed up! You guys with big monster buds all look the same to me after 100 pages. :laughtwo:

All good mate;) Im sometimes so baked the keys are too fuzzy to read so I type shit like " hey hyues thee foefdi " people be like " What the fuks he on?? " lol.... BUt yeah ALL GOOD MY FRIEND!
Thanks for stopping in anyway - and I only have average cola's this time:( boohoo for me...

:dreamy::dreamy: AWW SHUCKS SPRINGA.. THATS SWEET! :dreamy::dreamy:

But yeah, I really hope that Lucy will be the one that does the job, She looks like she may grow well and reach around 6ft or so..
And she s also a different strain which Im happy about!!! How s your green garden going Springa?? Wishing you all the best;) Cya mate, Chat soon.. Smokemup:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom