Smokemups 2nd 420! Journal & LST Attempt 400w MH/HPS Soil Grow Indica Strain

HEY GUYS!!
Just letting you know that the link to my new Lucy journal is in my Signature below, under Current grow: ok.. Thanks again and hope to see you over there soon:):) SMOKEMUPM8

* KIKSUM's HARVEST PICS & WEIGH IN:) *

Welcome everyone to possibly my last update pictoral wise, of Kiksumass' grow..
Her growth came out of luck as she was first started with another seedling, as they grew, I selected to keep one of them - that one was Kiksum and another C99xPR seed!! When I was certain I had only one??
Anyway, she grew well and if Id grown her the same way as with the previous Cindy, Id have gotten larger plant and cola;s.. BUT - I was expecting to have a less than average yield as the cola's were about 1ft at biggest, so I lowered my estimates. She DID have though, a nice solid top canopy and buds further down her branches being larger.
Come harvest time and before I was 1/3rd through, I was actually impressed with what Id removed in such a short time. Nice, fluffy C99xPR nugs:) Ive just about finished up my drying process, I air dried them on screens, and some on paper for quicker drying.
The buds werent very large bud solid in their size, so after trimming off a few branch tops and buds I had nice pile which I spread out, and I trimmed down the cola's so they were nt full of a large stem all thru.
With some of the weed tho, I tried to cure some it. After sealing it up and then burping 20 hrs later, the smell had gone to a kinda HAY like smell, but once touched - exploded in smell! So I removed some and mixed the rest around and aired again for a while.
The rest I left to air dry and they dont have quite as bad of a Hay smell - its actually not too pungeant until its touched, then the resin sticks your fingers together and the smell is with your finger tips for hours!! I gave a mate a sample of some 4 days into drying, HE LOVED IT:) And is keen to maybe trade some of his with mine - So thats good sign, his wife also loved it. They didnt mind the mild crap aroma cos they know once they break it up its got smell and BITE!!\
Ive checked over the buds and most do have some amber trichs, while most are all fully cloudy at the least so I timed it a better IMO than with Cindy. Anyway, Ive packed up some of my dried nugs into plastic containers + shut them, Airing + touching them today, they felt, + smelled great.. NOT TOO DRY, STICKY, NOT WET - Just about right. These containers may breathe a little, but I think it was better to put them into them than the air tight bags I used which caused them to smell stale - ish. Im just airy the bags for a few hours hoping that I can remove a bit more moisture with out going too far..
The drying room temp was @ 14*c and about 35-40% RH.. I read some dry at 65%? or something, But I dont like that Idea Id think it would put your mold risk up. There is way to do it properly I just cannot do it that way, as Ive not had experience with it and dont want to risk my buds so I go into SURVIVAL MODE and go with what I know:)
I got quite a shock when I gave a rough weigh in earlier, as I said, Id kinda expected 8oz dry or so. Less than before, and I was kind of dis appointed in myself for not doing what I intended. I gave her more dark hours before harvest, with 17 straight dark and 3hrs light before I harvested.
As I trimmed I quickly began to pile up buds and soon there was a good bud to stem trimming ratio.. So my hopes were lifted, pretty soon I thought I may just get over 8 oz hopefully.
Well I gathered my nugs up and chucked em on the scales and I weighed in a grand total of :: 616.8g or 22.02 oz - MINUS about 6 oz Max.for bags = 16.02 Oz or 1 POUND!!! :):):slide::slide: I weighed all in the containers by them selves, but ones in bags were weighed as is, I kno itll be a little less than 6oz, but I just put that as a max Ill weigh em soon to check it properly. But it seems I have gotten my wish, the buds werent as big, but there were many and larger than Cindy s canopy and growth down branches..
OK NOW HERE WE GO - HARVEST PICS!!

2013-03-15_11_29_49.jpg
Bud to stem ratio during trim..
2013-03-20_12_49_28.jpg
These 2 weigh 16.3g
2013-03-20_12_49_14.jpg
2013-03-20_12_48_40.jpg
2013-03-20_12_48_08.jpg
2013-03-20_12_48_47.jpg
2013-03-20_12_48_56.jpg
Sorry some of these pics are average!!

Now some of her tubbed and bagged up, and the largest Cola I kept, I removed a little off it prior to pics, but as Ive learned - Size does not mean big yield..

2013-03-20_12_49_36.jpg
2013-03-20_12_49_46.jpg
2013-03-20_12_49_59.jpg
2013-03-20_13_03_11.jpg
My macro suck:(

TUCKER TIME::

2013-03-20_13_01_28.jpg
2013-03-20_13_01_03.jpg
2013-03-20_13_01_41.jpg
2013-03-20_13_01_17.jpg
2013-03-20_13_01_55.jpg

THERE YOU GO GUYS... MY lil plant that could came through in the end and I am stoked that I got more than 10oz dry.. It may have a tad bad aroma until its touched but its not all the buds only 1/3rd Id say so once all blended together it shouldnt be that terrible. Either way- IT GETS ME STONED,MY GIRL STONED and So far 2 others loved its taste,smell and high. THATS MY REWARD - Good enuf, ya cant say its the best but its not the worst!!
Thanks guys, for taking the time to look or leave a comment its been a great grow and even better.. IT HASNT BEEN STOLEN!!:wood: Ill be doing my best to keep that intact! Ill be burping bags/containers a little for next couple days and hope it should be right from ther, well stable I mean anyway.
FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ON MY NEW GROW - Lucy, ILL BE THERE MAINLY FROM NOW BUT STILL ON HERE;) All good! Thanks again, TAKE CARE AND MAY YOUR BUDS BE MANY:Namaste: SMOKEMUPM8 :thanks::thanks::woohoo::ciao::ciao: TIME TO PUFF PUFF GIVE:passitleft:

Lol.. Yes, I sure do mate:):)
I dont have to worry about any problems from now Im fairly sure.. As the shit storm I stirred up before more than silenced a few people so if it was gunna happen, it wouldve happened again by now!
But yeah, im all packed up now mate so its in the storage shop now;) Hoping that it will last us 4 months or so at least, 6 months would be great but I kno thats not gunna happen. 6.5 oz went in 7 weeks or so previously so you can understand my rationale for this.. Damn female CHIMNEY's mate - cant keep up the wood supply for it!! Lol..
But least for now I got BUDS and 1pound of em.... For now.....

Cheers Ho'z!!
Thanks for REPs n nice comments on Harvest bro.. Wish it was slightly more - but a pound is double what I estimated so that good enough!
Great smoke, bit spewing on some of the smell of the bud but once its touched it comes to life:)
And each smoke that we have from each differnt lot i dried has a different taste and feel.. Some bud I dried directly above a fan and I thought it d be shitty, But it retained its smell and is great;) I am lucky that the drying process I tried with some of the buds worked well and its not all dry and crispy it still has moisture so im fairly happy with my results thus far. I am just having some mixed thoughts on long term storage, some say freeze it, Ive done it and wasnt too bad but it was sort of crispy, So im going a different route this time - I was contemplating burying it, but I rekn it does need some air around it. I dont know, ideas anyone???

Yeah thanks Vick;)
She did better than I thought weight wise and has given me hopefully enough supply until nxt harvest.. Cheers for the reps too buddy!!
I will drop over to your channel soon my friend and seee what you have cooking:):) Take care and thanks for dropping in mate. Catch ya soon, Smokemup

Lol.. Dunno about Hilton sisters bro - thats a bad thing - theyre both flat chested!! Ya would want somethin like the RHIHANNA SISTERS OR BEYONCE SISTERS:) I dont discriminate mate, but theres nothing better than a HEALTHY woman that aint stick thin n full of plastic - or the extreme reverse of this! But yeah, Lucy Im fairly sure,will have the capacity to produce well,she is steadily forming now looking healthy so far.
Good to hear the calyxes are swelling and will be building up from now until harvest, my last girls ( same strain ) sort of bulked up most during last 2 or so weeks, they had a floral bloom and swelled like mad. I burnt Kiksumass' 2 cola's somehow, I wasnt aware of it until 2 brown burnt crispy leaves in the same formation as the globe was evidence enuf for me:)
Ill have to pop over for a bit of a catch up on your journal, But hope all is as it should be and soon youll have STICKY FINGAZ + fresh nugs!!!
Be cool, Chat later mate, Smokem...

:high-five::high-five: Good one Jimmy!! :)
And BTW, I just happen to know a Paula who kinda fits that discription.. She aint BIG but she s a bad bitch none the less!! So I hope this will transfer positive growing vibes over to your green goddess and she will let everyone hear the words " I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR " and she ll push her way around and make you do all the work while she just sits there n gets an easy ride.. Typical woman:)
This is the first time you ve named one yeah?? You must be at one with the seed.. Pick it up, hold it in front of your eye level. Say - ' This is my marijuana seed, there are many like it, but this - is mine ". Lightly stroke the seed, while doing this, you must also say - ' Girl, youll be a woman soon ', then you can plant it in good soil knowing you ve done all you can to turn that seed into a female:rofl::rofl:
Well - thats just WHAT I DO ANYWAY!? Nothin wrong with that is there?... lol.. Hoping Paula will do you some good, Do u know what strain? how are you growing her + what size do you intend on letting her reach?
Got me intigued now.. Will have to keep an eye on her my friend.. Take care and thanks for stopping in buddy!!! Later pal, Smokemupm8:welcome::thanks:

Good job Smokem!!!!! :) :thumb:

Thank you TACTIC;)
How you been buddy?? Hope all has been ok for ya.. Yeah Im pretty happy to pull 1 pound from them smaller buds, of course the cola's held weight but all in all the top canopy and about 8inches down of each branch had solid production of buds.. some inner buds were stunted due to light penetration but there really werent too many tiny ones - I gave my stems to a mate and he ended up removing 13G dry from them so he was stoked it saved him looking for any for over a week, so he was happy:)
Ive dried and cured buds differntly, and of course some have a differnet smell in the bag, some smells like stale bud or Hay, but once its touched that soon goes away and the pungeant pine comes thru.. Ive tried a nug from some I burped other day it was from one of the hay smelling buds, just to see what it was like and yeah there is definately a ganja taste and you feel it so thats all good IMO.
And the look of some of her nugs is great, hope it lasts me long enuf til Lucy s harvest.. NEED TO SLOW THE CHIMNEY DOWN...lol.. Thanks for dropping in mate, GREAT TO SEE YA AROUND AGAIN!! hope your garden is green.. Ill drive by soon k. Catch ya, Smokemup

Thanks JJ;)
Much appreciated and cheers for the reps bro! Kiksumass did ok for her size and Im happy to crack 16 oz with such a small plant in comparison but it doesnt matter if you have large or small buds - 16 oz is 16 oz!!
I normally like to have large cola's, personally, But if theres adequate top canopy buds it doesnt matter really. I tried with Kiksum too achieve as much as I could from her size and luckily I got there, Tho Im planning bigger things for Lucy, but a pound is all good as an average harvest.
Ill have to drop in soon ok mate;) Take care and cheers again for stopping in and leaving such great comments! Later mate, Smokemup

On the bright side of the Hilton sisters, if you fuck them hard enough it might be like when you bang a ATM machine. Money could start flying out of them

would nt have to bang that hard theyre plastic!! I dunno if I had of known this internet thing wouldve brought me a Hollywood paychek. Id have filmed and Youtubed it and started this whole get rich quik stick flick game! doubt id have been as popular but ya never know!! lol..
McLovin!! Chikka chikka yeah - Mclovin..

Hello my friends...
How are we all? Just thought id put up some pics of Kiks cured buds. She has been curing 3 weeks atm and is just about right ,not dry and not wet so its a good,clean smoke with a nice head high that sticks with you for a while which is great IMO as I need it for sleep.
Usually I wake during the night and have to rip a few quik pipes before I can get back to sleep.
Kiksum gave me a total weight of over 1pound and that is SPECTACULAR as I said I was only expecting 8oz!! She did nice for me.
My current grow is 50/50 atm, as I snapped the original main cola. Its healed now but I am not sure of its ability to re grow as a large cola or to produce large branches now.
Anyway heres a few pics I took of some bud I pulled out of a bag, theres a couple stuck together but theres 21.6G and theyre nice nugs with cloudy/amber trichs so she was plucked just at right time;)

2013-04-05_14_07_43.jpg
2013-04-05_14_08_40.jpg
2013-04-05_14_08_31.jpg
2013-04-05_14_07_52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom