Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed

Re: Smokemups 3rd LST Grow - Lucy - Unknown Bag Seed - Blue Planet Nutrients

Cheers OG..
Thank you for stopping in and for the nice words on my lil nugs.. Sounds like you have something good cooking in the kitchen:) Wheres your journal link? Or what is it under so I can try find it and drop in.
Ive gotta catch up on a few things so when I get more Data for my Bband, Ill get the show on the road and have to catch up with everyone..
Big Girls need loving to man;) lol.. Have a good one and catch ya soon, Later bud. Smokemup

* SMOKEMS PICS *

Hello everyone, How are you all?? Hope to find you all well on this nice day..
Thought Id post some pics of the buds during drying/curing and a couple of Teresa as she was couple days ago, not in her new pot yet but will be transferred soon to begin LST;)
Here you go!!!

2013-07-11_11_04_16.jpg
2013-07-11_11_04_26.jpg
2013-07-11_11_04_35.jpg
2013-07-11_11_04_42.jpg

I know my pics suck, Ive gotta invest in a better camera - mine pre dates man kinds creation.. Antique?? lol...
2013-07-09_11_52_50.jpg
2013-07-09_11_52_59.jpg

Teresa showing her growing out of the burnt area which is now mostly gone and once I remove her 2 fan leaves she will not have much signs from the light incident! And there she is, with all that space to fill in.. CAN SHE DO IT???
Smokemup & Teresa Green, signing out.. :thanks::high-five:

Not sure about the other side of the globe - now we don't have flowering hemps this time of the year. It must be her own pollen right?
Sounds nice! Should be same genes you know already!

I already see the buds filling the emptyness :) think she does too

* Last Bud Pics *
Hey guys, How are you? Hope all is well.. Ive been busy as lately, and am trying to manage many tasks at once.. Hectic! Anyways my new girl Teresa is growing awsumly atm, So Im looking forward to growing her:) My harvest is nearly dried and cured well enough to smoke and enjoy -_- ooh yeah.. lol..
Heres couple more pics of my buds pulled out for airing during cure:
2013-07-11_11_05_00.jpg
2013-07-11_11_05_08.jpg
2013-07-11_11_04_52.jpg

And heres some current pics of Teresa, Ive removed 2 fan leaves, and she s stated her LST now too!!:cheer::cheer: Fingaz Crossed:)
2013-07-14_13_26_12.jpg
2013-07-14_13_25_04.jpg
2013-07-14_13_25_53.jpg
2013-07-14_13_25_15.jpg

Starting new journal soon guys, will put it in my Signature below soon as its going.. Take it easy everyone and again, thanks for your support :goodjob: Have a good one.. Smokemup

Fear not Jimmy,
Ill still be around!!! Just will be focussing on the next journal, I may as well, I will leave this going and open still I havent put any of mine into completed journals, dunno if I have to or not? :/ But yeah it is time for me to start anew so to speak where I can follow up on a seperate grow with certain comments about recent grows and such.
THANKING EVERYONE FOR BEING SUCH GREAT HOST,FRIENDS AND GUIDES AS THERES BEEN TIMES WHEN IVE NEEDED HELP AND YOU CAME BY AND HELPED;) :bravo::bravo::high-five: Cheers..
So do not stress guys, I am still here in full effect, just on a different chapter of my grow:) Will chat soon my friends, been a great journey! Smokemup.. ( oh and the shitty po-po gave me ANOTHA fine X( ) Man Im lucky....???

Hey Miwa:)
Glad to see you stop by! As I said Ill still be here but for the most part Lucy s grow is finished, and her buds are curing as we speak. I dont know if theres a preferred minimum for curing process ( I know some can cure for years ) but what d be an average time to develop a good overall smoke? Ive cured for 2-5 mnths before and while the smoke @5 mnths was a bit smoother, I feel it may have degreded in the way I stored it some what as I preferred it when it was @2 mnths or so...
Anyways, My new journal link should be in my Signature below so STOP ON IN EVERYONE!!:welcome::thanks: Be cool Buddy, Smokemup

Yeah cool Thats what I was thinking, about a year would be my max time. I dont like the FREEZE it idea, not good IMO. Ive tried it and it sucked! Weed was crumbly and lacked potency.
Thanks for your opinion bro;)

HI mate, How are you? Nice to make your aquaintance RunWolf;)
Thanks for the kind words and + reps too, I dont believe We've spoken before? Anyways, Ill have to drop by and check your garden of green soon k! Have a good one and leave any comments questions if needed here or on my new Teresa Journal..
Cheers, Later Run Wolf... Smokemupm8:welcome::high-five:

I've been reading your posts, but just caught up, lol... I don't usually comment on journals until I've read through them. I didn't see the link to the new journal, but I'll be hopping over to it in a minute :Namaste:

Yeah well shes a damn site bigger than these pics show:) So will hopefully get a good yield mate! This is Lucys ( my last ) grow she gave me 12oz.. I feel good things are coming.. good things...

Thanks Az !! ;)
Yeah she did ok considering, if not for the break I may have gotten another few Oz from her.. Im still toking on her curing buds - some are mad! Just have a real punch in the chest, making you cough and once you get your breath back your hit with this heavy head high, GREAT FOR BED TIMES - Or movies:):)
Its better than most local stuff people are peddling around - as some of my friends who smoke out source their smoke so I get to smaple some when I visit and usually Ill chuck em a nug of mine to see what they think.. I dont say its mine, just tell em thats what my mates get and so far Ive only had positive feedback - they wanted MORE!! Sorry guys, I dont play that way! Im a SOLO MAN:thumb: Have learned the hard way to know that only DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES>>> I imagine you all thinking " this guy must live in a cave in some mountain or could be a TROLL living under a cave scaring those who come by??? Or maybe Im just really badly THC affected like PERMANANTLY.. ??? quite possibly the latter.. lol.
Thanks for ya props buddy, cheers and chat soon - See ya on my newest journal!! Smokem..

very nice mate, looks like some very nice bud,
your next plant also looks like she is well on her way to been another good harvest,
you certainly know what your doing and its working well,

look forward to seeing the next plant get as big, keep on growing my friend

Back
Top Bottom