Smokemupm8's MYLEY Experience - Next Round! LST Back To Basics

Thanks Taylor MAde!! She only starting to mature but I have hopes for her.. I need BUDS!!! 10 - 12 Oz be just fine by me, not sure on how she can perform she doin her best with what she got.. I not hitting her with much flowering nutes yet once buds form a bit more I will be gradually increasing it.
I be interested in seeing this rootball structure and if it is as compact as the others or bit more aerated? Roots gotta breath;) CHEERS FOR STOPPING BY!!! Smokem..:high-five:

Looking good Smokey...

Yeah my neighbors here are pretty cool. Some know I patrol nightly during flower with my 12 gauge in hand too lol.

Everyone like James, Fishcake, Miwa just don't log in no more. I have logged in only minimally for many months myself. I been super busy, but I also been kinda ticked off at the site mods too. They always delete my posts, then the other thing that bugged me was awhile back at least 2 people recommended me for MOTM in the same month. But instead of having me as a candidate they decided to put people up who nobody nominated and instead the mods picked lol... left a sour taste in the mouth.

But im all for the peace, love, happy times and growing good dope. Not so much the getting constantly banned when i call a strain of cannabis by its actual name (Girl Sc#@7 Cookies) and stuff.

Anyways Smokey, hope the dope is good, the buds are fat, and the munchies are plentiful. Cya soon.

Thanks BAR !!!
Yeah she going ok, I had another heat incident other day, so I just put her under my 6500K CFL's, I know its switching from HPS to CFL, and its more blue spectrum, tho they are capable of finishing in either light spectrum, Ive only had to do it a few times - Better than her going really limp n leaves dying off..
I made the most of this as I removed aout 15 branches on the lower base that wouldnt do much and so I now hopefully will help the larger flowers above, gave her a light feed after her trim just to replace any loss of nutes that it may need to heal the cutting sites..
Some werre dead basically from heat and all shrivelled up, she s over 4ft now over all, and 3.5 ft wide, not sure how she will finish up but I hope she does bulk up, I wont be removing much else from her during her grow, only once buds are building I may take a few.. Cheers for stopping in buddy, i gotta drive by ur way soon! Be cool.. Smokemup

Hey Jimmy, Yeah that sucks bro..
Youre one of the best guys on here, always posting, great ideas and YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!! Gees, ya gotta be able to have a laugh now n then, long as its not crude IMO should be ok!
That was dodgy with MOTM??? If you got a vote or two you should be included? And you were a very active member here, With a REp Beyond Repute.. So shit man, I feel for ya;) Well youre welcome to PM me or whatver ANYTIME! Ill get back asap.. Hoping your growing ok too buddy, will chat soon mate.. SMOKEMUPM8

hey smoke hows things seen ur old thread and click on this notice ur doing another big girl hows she doing heard u burnt her a little hope she doing swell :) pce happy growing !

Let's see some pics...

Hey BAR thanks for stopping in my friend!! Wow looking back on the first week of flowering to now is amazing..Since flipping her she has now gained some decent height and cola s are all filling out ;)
She stands just over 4ft 3" and has 9 large Apical tops ( she formed differently to my others due to my action or lack there of ! She is emitting quite the stanky scent and i am fairly certain that this plant is same strain as my Lucy grow - buds forming same and smell sane tio.
Im about day 35 of flower, no signs of deficiency since ive adjusted my feed schedule, plenty of fresh white pistils and some turning orange but she s prob gunna be a 65 day job i reckon. So maybe halfway there, i ruined last harvest by puttung some smoko in fridge to store n it turned to dust n had stuff all potency - Wont be doin that again.. Anyway take care mate, im loading pics of her progression soon so yeah soz but gotta wait til i m able. Cheere, have s good obe. Smokemup ;)

Hey GetUrGrow, how are you ?? Hope all is well..
And yep, got my new girl Myley doing her thing pretty well too so far, other than slight heat issue she going good now. Buds all over and into the inner canopy! She maybe like my Lucy grow ,solid stinky nugs that get u wrecked, Perfect for sleep;) Ive had no pest issues this time which is great and no deficienct signs yet either, most her leaves are still bright green,she getting N still so that prob why. Ive lowered the amount of nutes i feed her and give watering over a two day period half one day half the next, seems to like this betteer than just drowning it once and thats it, come morning the. Saucer is bone dry n soil moisture at 3. PICS WILL FOLLOW VERY SOON GUYS.. YOU LL DEFINATELY SEE SOME DIFFERENCE FROM LAST PICS !! Catch yw later buddy, happy harvesting !! Chat soon, Smokem...

Oh...Also guys.... I just had a baby bean pop up so im good to go soon as i chop Myley :) ..!!
My new gals name is Lil Kim, hope she got some thickness like her name sake. She popped up from soul in 3 days ! Other still not shown?? Yay im a dad

Pics, pics, pics!!!

Hey Thanks EVERYONE...
Ive been super busy of late and alot been on but does not excuse my abscence!! Anyways Myley has done ok I guess, she starting to fill out well and hope she give me a decent grow??
And I have her protege ready to go, her name is LIL KIM :) Shorty and thick, already under LST she hopefully be an ok girl, BAD girl!!
Well for you all FINALLY, SUM SNAPS OF MYLEY NOW SHE MATURE A BIT;)

DSCF2379.jpg
DSCF24002.jpg
Her just at flower, then into BUD:)

DSCF23743.jpg
DSCF23751.jpg
DSCF23761.jpg

BUD TIME!!! She maybe the same as my old Lucy girl, seems to form and smell same which is a good thing IMO..

DSCF24015.jpg
DSCF24023.jpg
DSCF24035.jpg
DSCF24431.jpg
DSCF24422.jpg

There Ya have it for now ok peeps, I will update again soon I swear.. OH AND BTW, MEET - LIL KIM>>>>

DSCF24441.jpg
DSCF24452.jpg
DSCF24614.jpg
DSCF24621.jpg

Last two were a week or so after first.. Thanks everyone, chat soon.. Smokemupm8:goodjob:

Hello guys, How are you all on this fine day???
Hoping to find you all well and growing nicely :) So far things have been a slow wait til maturation, Im not pulling her early as ill lose weight and amber trichs. Trichs are cloudy/clear at moment and have about 80% orange pistils, but I can see some pistils that are mature and theyre a deep burgundy color which tells me that she is still going and upon full maturity she will look different to my previous girls as I think she is gunna bulk up her calyxes a bit more as you can see some fresh growth with new white pistils popping up all over. I think its been around 60+days so far under flower, May be a 75 day-er..
She only starting to kill off some big fans atm, with a few gradually showing slight yellow and maybe potass defic, nothing major as with a past grows, she is actually prob one of the healthiest Ive done.
Her Protoge LIL KIM is really cruising along under her CFL's, and would be nearly 1ft in height by now if Id not started her LST - will be interesting to see this gal do her thing, She s a lean mean ganja machine so far, all looks ok growth wise, she couldve been more compact but I am trying a slight variation in styles with Kim..
I am unsure as to what Myley will end up giving me, But I really am counting on over 12 Oz - I am not sure as to how much her buds will bulk up, I know theyre getting heavy as the branches are bowing under the weight which Ive had to prop up.. GOOD SIGN:thumb: Main cola s are all about a coke can size, but I have less than I would normally as the LST wasnt good enuf and she grew differently, I am nearly thinking Ill have the same issue with LIL KIM as I commenced training a little later but this may well sort out in time after I keep her top pulled down, she looks like she gonna be able to gain a decent size given the space.
I am sorry to those of my friends here I have been really busy with things over past few months and I will try to update more often now, and I will try to catch up with you all asap:high-five:
Take care everyone, Happy Harvesting - Smokemup

Hey KingJohn!! How are you buddy??
Sorry matey - Ive been lost in the forest for the past couple months:) Well actually Ive been super lazy and had a bit of stuff on and have only had limited time for things, I was trying to keep this journal up to date as best as I could but theres alot of pics that I havent posted yet, will put sum up soon.
Thanks for stopping in buddy, Hope youre all green on ur end! Have a good one chat soon, Smokem..

* PHOTO UPDATE MYLEY LATE FLOWER *

Howdy all, Thanks for stopping by my journal !!! Well there s been a bit going on with Myley since she first popped up, I didnt train her well enough and she didnt quite get to where I wanted, But im giving her her best chance..
She s been in flower over 60 days Id say? But still has this bloom to go thru atm, she s pushing out fresh calyxes with new white pistils so I dont wanna stop her before she s done.
Her fans are starting to die off, but over all she has a decent amount of foliage to supply her til harvest.. Im just feeding her water ti she s pulled I hope her cola's continue on their growth, she s been absorbing 5-7L every 38hrs or so, Ive been keeping her well wet but the top few inches is always dry and so is the run off tray.. Yes I know that doesnt mean the soil is moist!! Im just trying to provide plenty of what she needs.
Heres a few pics of her bit more recent than previous hope the cola's keep on a BLOOMIN' ::

DSCF24732.jpg
DSCF24711.jpg
DSCF24701.jpg
They re as big as soft drink cans..
DSCF24742.jpg
DSCF24774.jpg

Hope these pics look a little better than previous ones, I really hoped for her to reach 5.5ft at least this grow but she barely made 5ft uptil now, MY OWN DARN FAULT!!
Oh and here s a newer pic of Lil Kim - reachin for the stars...

DSCF24784.jpg

Have a good weedend and will chat to you all again soon, thanks again for stopping by, Much appreciated.. :high-five: LATER!! :welcome: Smokemup....

MAN MY MYLEYS A DANKY GIRL... YOU KNOW THE STEEZE... Just like her namesake, she looks hot!!
Not sure on how much more to go, just letting her go til the fans all start to yellow and I can see a few amber trichs among her buds.. She still pushing out nice white pistils so I dunno when she gunna finish up, I feel if I take her now that I may end up with "airy" buds, with minimal weight or density to the calyxes. As I said she must be gaining weight as branches are bending under the weight.
Take it easy everyone and hope you all have a merry green day:high-five: TOKE: LATERS GUYS>>> Smokemupm8

And thats myley done ! Not sure how ready it was still as still plenty white pistils.. I noticed only begore a cluster
Of pollen clusters ( banana s ) only one site and grew overnight. Trichs seem cloudy / clear atm, but boy do her nugs have weight - picked small tops n they weighed 14.7g, i guesstimate i get around 10 -12 oz more be better but i aint complaining as long as the buds stay dense like they are at moment.. Thsnks fir dropping in guys - Smokem..

Back
Top Bottom