The WeedBonsai - First Time LST

Man, those are looking good! The purple is beautiful.

So Back-building? I have never heard of it but I am a growing noob relatively.

The idea works logically..., just as if we could control fox-tailing without too much other stress we can add some extra mass to those tops.

I am very curious as to how that turns out!

The idea works logically..., just as if we could control fox-tailing without too much other stress we can add some extra mass to those tops.

Since I plan to have a Sea of Green I'm thinking harvesting at one month intervals will be good and I can try out further back building experiments if I think it's working.

Here is your daily dose Jane. She is looking oh so sexy and appealing, I was under her skirt cleaning her up today. Enjoy the pictures!

VE8B0756.jpg

VE8B0767.jpg
VE8B0762.jpg
VE8B0761.jpg
VE8B0748.jpg
VE8B0744.jpg
VE8B0750.jpg
VE8B0747.jpg

VE8B0742.jpg
VE8B0738.jpg
VE8B0744.jpg
VE8B0739.jpg

I was thinking about my colas today.
420-magazine-mobile1999105758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1847582441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350304460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1452663202.jpg
Man she is looking nice, she's going to have colas everywhere, it will be interesting to see what she yields for you, I believe she will give you a nice yield. I got to do a scrog in the near future, it will definitely maximize your yield I believe, I don't no if I would do one plant or about three in my 4×4 tent, it would take alot longer to fill the screen with just one, what do you think...️

Man she is looking nice, she's going to have colas everywhere, it will be interesting to see what she yields for you, I believe she will give you a nice yield. I got to do a scrog in the near future, it will definitely maximize your yield I believe, I don't no if I would do one plant or about three in my 4×4 tent, it would take alot longer to fill the screen with just one, what do you think...️

Jane is in a 15 gallon container, appx. My tent is 4x2. Im gonna do another plant in this container but taller, im tryin to find the max height before flip, for my tent.

Im cautiously optimistic about yield and im gonna do a staggered harvest too. The buds are super dense, my last harvest was two plants and they were tiny compared to Jane. Toast thinks at least two oz dry, im hoping for more.

I like the scrog, might be a little more interesting with different strains and/ or flowering times.

I think 3 centered in your tent could be great, all depends how you shape them. Two could be great depending on container size, space them out, etc.

You gonna use it for your autos?

Jane is in a 15 gallon container, appx. My tent is 4x2. Im gonna do another plant in this container but taller, im tryin to find the max height before flip, for my tent.

Im cautiously optimistic about yield and im gonna do a staggered harvest too. The buds are super dense, my last harvest was two plants and they were tiny compared to Jane. Toast thinks at least two oz dry, im hoping for more.

I like the scrog, might be a little more interesting with different strains and/ or flowering times.

I think 3 centered in your tent could be great, all depends how you shape them. Two could be great depending on container size, space them out, etc.

You gonna use it for your autos?
Thanks Agemon, no im not using it for autos but im thinking very seriously about doing scrogg with photos in one of my tents on my next run after the one im starting now so it will be about 3 or 4 months depending on how long it takes for these autos im starting now. I may do some of them blueberry.

I believe Jane will yield very good from the looks of her, I will guess at least 4oz imo, it's just hard to tell right now but with that big container and everything and the way she is going I believe she will fatten up nicely...️

Good morning from New England...

Back Building is very real. Imagine those colas growing tall. Cut the top and they may stop growing tall but she fattens up because the inner leafs begin to push out. She's still growing just not up. Light Addict...aka...LA brought it to our attention a few years back. I always back build.

Use it on your ladies in flower!

Im at 900 watts currently, but the blue of the 300 watt vipar makes them taller. I ordered another 600 watt which will give me 1200 blurple without the vipar, and i wont need to rotate the lights. Im thinking ill use the vipar to prep the next lady in waiting. I think for now ill just have a special veg area for Red Cups!!

I fed Jane this morning, a gallon and a half of the Mid Bloom cocktail recommended by General Hydro. I Ph'd the mixture to 5.99, but then forgot to Test the run off. Oh well, what are ya gonna do...? Obviously she's struggling, not.

I went a bit overboard on the pictures today! But it's Jane and I think she's only gonna flower once...

VE8B0828.jpg

VE8B0830.jpg

VE8B0831.jpg

VE8B0835.jpg

VE8B0838.jpg

VE8B0841.jpg

VE8B0833.jpg

VE8B0847.jpg

VE8B0848.jpg

VE8B0869.jpg

VE8B0858.jpg

VE8B0866.jpg

VE8B0853.jpg

VE8B0856.jpg

Agemon... Agemon... Agemon... WOW! Those are some spectacular ladies! I cannot wait to see the end of this! ..

Give Peas a chance... J/K It's just one plant bro! Thanks!!!

Good morning from New England...

Back Building is very real. Imagine those colas growing tall. Cut the top and they may stop growing tall but she fattens up because the inner leafs begin to push out. She's still growing just not up. Light Addict...aka...LA brought it to our attention a few years back. I always back build.

I'm waiting to see if it works on just the one cola and then I'll kick myself in the ass if it works...

You ever make edibles?
No I haven't tried making any yet but that is a future plan, I got all my trimmings saved back, I throwed the big fan leafs away but all the smaller stuff with trics on it I saved, I have a recipe somewhere in my journal that someone sent to me, Ive never tried any edibles, you never see none around here were I live, I gonna try to make some butter soon...️

A few things..... I like how low you have the trellis. Much less wasted veg time. I also like your use of the depth effect in some of your pics. Maybe it's the strain but you've got some really lovely pics. That budder you made looks yummy, we just made some with trim from last harvest, came super strong
420-magazine-mobile1119113333.jpg

Also love the backbuilding glad you are trying it .I am a huge advocate for perpetual, as I ran into a hiccup and lost perpetuality and will be running out of meds soon . so that vipar gets my vote for a veg area!

No I haven't tried making any yet but that is a future plan, I got all my trimmings saved back, I throwed the big fan leafs away but all the smaller stuff with trics on it I saved, I have a recipe somewhere in my journal that someone sent to me, Ive never tried any edibles, you never see none around here were I live, I gonna try to make some butter soon...️

I found a lot of recipes, but i followed the one from bong appaetite'. Instead of flower i used trim. 1-1 ratio trim to pounds of butter. I had just over 1/2 oz trim (.56 oz), so i used two sticks of butter. My girls will be out of town on the 15th. Im gonna make peanut butter chip brownies. You know I'll be posting results!!!

A few things..... I like how low you have the trellis. Much less wasted veg time. I also like your use of the depth effect in some of your pics. Maybe it's the strain but you've got some really lovely pics. That budder you made looks yummy, we just made some with trim from last harvest, came super strong

Also love the backbuilding glad you are trying it .I am a huge advocate for perpetual, as I ran into a hiccup and lost perpetuality and will be running out of meds soon . so that vipar gets my vote for a veg area!

Thats a whole lotta love!!! Bro hug, fist bump!!

Back
Top Bottom