The WeedBonsai - First Time LST

Hey Agemon I just wanted to let you know that I started a journal for my second grow, as you know I can't figure out how to add it to my sig so you will have to either look it up on journals in progress or the easiest way is to click on my name on this post, then click on my posts and you will see it, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, everyone is welcome and I hope to see you there..✌️

You know, i did just check that out. Quite Literally!

You know, i did just check that out. Quite Literally!

55 days since flip. A cut, a bath, a drip dry, & a fire...

VE8B1232.jpg
VE8B1231.jpg
VE8B1230.jpg
VE8B1227.jpg
VE8B1228.jpg
VE8B1229.jpg
VE8B1226.jpg
VE8B1224.jpg
VE8B1223.jpg
VE8B1222.jpg
VE8B1221.jpg
VE8B1220.jpg
VE8B1218.jpg
VE8B1217.jpg
VE8B1216.jpg

Hope you're enjoying the pictures, this grow has been pretty uneventful, just the way I like it!

55 days since flip. A cut, a bath, a drip dry, & a fire...

VE8B1232.jpg
VE8B1231.jpg
VE8B1230.jpg
VE8B1227.jpg
VE8B1228.jpg
VE8B1229.jpg
VE8B1226.jpg
VE8B1224.jpg
VE8B1223.jpg
VE8B1222.jpg
VE8B1221.jpg
VE8B1220.jpg
VE8B1218.jpg
VE8B1217.jpg
VE8B1216.jpg

Hope you're enjoying the pictures, this grow has been pretty uneventful, just the way I like it!
Awesome is all I can say, look at all them trics, top shelf, great job, wow, drooling, wow!!!✌️

I killed her today!!!!

VE8B1305.jpg

VE8B1306.jpg
VE8B1309.jpg
VE8B1313.jpg
VE8B1312.jpg
VE8B1314.jpg

Even though the trim is still wet, there's a bunch of it and I'll be having edibles for a while, time to get cookin!!!!!!!!

Thanks for checkin out my Weed Bonsai. I did the math for wet weight to dry. I should have between 1-2 ounces after the cure is done. Including the trim, I'll have enough to keep me high for a while.

Swing by the Emerald City, I've got Blueberry, Haze Extreme, and of course plenty of 818 Headband. Mercedes is my next girl to flower and behind her is Sundance.

Here's a couple pics of the next two.

This is Mercedes. She's 25 days into flower

VE8B1213.jpg

This is Sundance, I just put her into the tent today. She actually was transplanted earlier this week into a 5 gallon container.

IMG_875610.jpg

:Namaste:

I killed her today!!!!

VE8B1305.jpg

VE8B1306.jpg
VE8B1309.jpg
VE8B1313.jpg
VE8B1312.jpg
VE8B1314.jpg

Even though the trim is still wet, there's a bunch of it and I'll be having edibles for a while, time to get cookin!!!!!!!!

Thanks for checkin out my Weed Bonsai. I did the math for wet weight to dry. I should have between 1-2 ounces after the cure is done. Including the trim, I'll have enough to keep me high for a while.

Swing by the Emerald City, I've got Blueberry, Haze Extreme, and of course plenty of 818 Headband. Mercedes is my next girl to flower and behind her is Sundance.

VE8B1213.jpg

This is Sundance, I just put her into the tent today. She actually was transplanted earlier this week into a 5 gallon container.

IMG_875610.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Agemon, top work.✌️

I killed her today!!!!

VE8B1305.jpg

VE8B1306.jpg
VE8B1309.jpg
VE8B1313.jpg
VE8B1312.jpg
VE8B1314.jpg

VE8B1213.jpg

IMG_875610.jpg

Is that all of your trim on the tray on the billiards chair?

Do you mind explaining your process from here?

I'm going to go bananas in the kitchen! Rso, capsules, coconut oil, butter!

Congrats on the harvest! I'm moist with anticipation that I am a mere 25 days away!

Oh and those new girls you got, smoking hot!!

Is that all of your trim on the tray on the billiards chair?

Do you mind explaining your process from here?

I'm going to go bananas in the kitchen! Rso, capsules, coconut oil, butter!

Congrats on the harvest! I'm moist with anticipation that I am a mere 25 days away!

Oh and those new girls you got, smoking hot!!

With the trim im going to run it through my grinder and turn it into bits. Then I'll decarb using boil in a bag technique. If you're gonna go that route use a heavy duty food storage bag. Food Saver makes them with a zip lock or you can find bags at the store for boiling. After infuse to your hearts content for edibles. Just find a recipe online.

I boil for 1.5 hours then made infused butter, which i then used to make uplifting brownies. They are about 40 milligrams per brownie. I had a half of one last night. Such a good high from edibles!!!

I know it can be a little intimidating but its easy, its only trim, and its hard to fuck it up. PS your kitchen is gonna smell a bit.

Ive heard the oven decarb is way aromatic, i did boiling and the smell was gone next day.

With the trim im going to run it through my grinder and turn it into bits. Then I'll decarb using boil in a bag technique. If you're gonna go that route use a heavy duty food storage bag. Food Saver makes them with a zip lock or you can find bags at the store for boiling. After infuse to your hearts content for edibles. Just find a recipe online.

I boil for 1.5 hours then made infused butter, which i then used to make uplifting brownies. They are about 40 milligrams per brownie. I had a half of one last night. Such a good high from edibles!!!

I know it can be a little intimidating but its easy, its only trim, and its hard to fuck it up. PS your kitchen is gonna smell a bit.

Ive heard the oven decarb is way aromatic, i did boiling and the smell was gone next day.

You sir, are good! Boil decarb. I googled it and I'm all over that shit. I have a food saver too. I have decarbed in the oven and it gets very stinky!

I think butter and RSO will be my main 2 objectives. I have found you can order food grade organic grain alcohol on Amazon for RSO so I will be ordering some of that too.

You sir, are good! Boil decarb. I googled it and I'm all over that shit. I have a food saver too. I have decarbed in the oven and it gets very stinky!

I think butter and RSO will be my main 2 objectives. I have found you can order food grade organic grain alcohol on Amazon for RSO so I will be ordering some of that too.

Im gonna check that out, the RSO. Do you drink it? How do you use it?

Back
Top Bottom