Timing the cationic drench

Thanks for looking into this Teddy. FWIW I'm having the same persistent issue. I was able to upload images without issue, but placing them in the body of my post is still not possible. I click on camera and my media window opens. The picture I want to add is there, so I click on it...nothing. As I hover the cursor over the image, the picture name pops up in a slim black bar in the bottom of the image, but I can initiate no further action aside from closing the window.

After clicking the picture you wanted, did you scroll to the bottom of that same window and click continue?

Yep. It closes the image window and returns me to the post body, but nothing is embedded. It's just blank, which insinuates to me the visual I'm getting is accurate...i.e. the pic isn't highlighted or selected.

A workaround I used in the past was once it was uploaded to the viewer I could then click it to open the
IMAGE INFO then open the image location info drop down menu, I then used that location string
to insert into the INSERT IMAGE Button (3 icons to the left of the camera icon. it should post the picture
without any tag info except the 420MAG water mark

EDIT: This is for a DESKTOP running with win 8.1 and Firefox browser

EDIT EDIT:
Oh Gov did you get the Seed Storage case Yet, I got mine, took a Month ?
just finished upgrading it a little. :)

==================================
==================================

so it left the url.. lets see if I open that url and copy the address in the browser bar and insert link again.

1499209-c56f665ba7b30ebad3bc3a7c7fea740c.jpg

Hi all, it has been some time. I wanted to post this because I waited a tad longer and the results were wonderful. First picture is right before cat drench, the second is a week later. I applied the second cat drench tonight and expect more greatness. :)

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• F3694870-E9D8-4661-B43E-BC92C446226F.jpeg
    F3694870-E9D8-4661-B43E-BC92C446226F.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 9728BE82-DB99-4F72-B59A-7069E4D3836B.jpeg
    9728BE82-DB99-4F72-B59A-7069E4D3836B.jpeg
    789.1 KB · Views: 192
Hi all, it has been some time. I wanted to post this because I waited a tad longer and the results were wonderful. First picture is right before cat drench, the second is a week later. I applied the second cat drench tonight and expect more greatness. :)

Thanks for reading
Damn... thats a huge difference! Great job waiting it out till the time was perfect!

I think I'd be more convinced of the CD effects on buds if there were controls (plants that did not receive the CD).

I'm not disputing that CD is helpful, but buds fatten up all the time with time, sometimes quite quickly, so these before & after photos aren't really convincing evidence.

I think I'd be more convinced of the CD effects on buds if there were controls (plants that did not receive the CD).

I'm not disputing that CD is helpful, but buds fatten up all the time with time, sometimes quite quickly, so these before & after photos aren't really convincing evidence.

Andihelped,
High and good afternoon.

Convincing evidence of what?:nomo:

I understand what your point is.

This Cat Drench thread I believe is intended to illustrate the window of "bud set".

With that being said, this thread is very helpful for those who run Doc's Kit.

Those who want to run side by side tests are welcome to do so.

The convincing evidence is apparent across most kit grows and is reproducible.
:passitleft:

Andihelped,
High and good afternoon.

Convincing evidence of what?:nomo:

I understand what your point is.

This Cat Drench thread I believe is intended to illustrate the window of "bud set".

With that being said, this thread is very helpful for those who run Doc's Kit.

Those who want to run side by side tests are welcome to do so.

The convincing evidence is apparent across most kit grows and is reproducible.
:passitleft:
Well said Stage, also I don’t think he’s noticing the incredible resin increase there... Cat drenches aren’t really about fattening up the buds. It’s more for resin production. No way you can’t see the crazy results of that cat Drench... working as intended when applied at the right time.

High farmers!
Today I present two plants at 32 days after flip.

These plants are getting their 1st CD tonight.

Looking great Stage! Be sure to post those after pics for the ne sayers! We who use the kit know what’s up, the cat works as intended .... sometimes better than others, usually depending on when it’s applied. Thank you for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom