Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Here's some more pix of the UltraDawg Chem
DSCF7976.JPG
DSCF79771.JPG
DSCF7979.JPG
DSCF79841.JPG

Nice!

Radogast, She's flat as a board and has to have her Bra Screwed on. OLO Every time I go in the back yard that stupid Black Water O.G. plant beckons me. It just trips me out how its so obvious when you see it
DSCF7985.JPG
more so in person. From the O.G. part
DSCF7986.JPG
and from the GDP part
DSCF7987.JPG
DSCF7988.JPG
and this JD is turning out quite nicely also
DSCF79911.JPG
DSCF79921.JPG
DSCF79941.JPG
Eye Candy - Just Can't Get Enough. TOAST

Hmm if you clone this are you gonna get either strain depending on the branch? :laughtwo:

I was thinking the same thing, Con. I have taken several clones, but I don't remember what part of the plant they came from. I think after its done I will try to Reveg it and take clones from both parts of the plant and see what happens. The two clones I have that are flowering are both O.G. looking, so apparently I only took clones from the O.G. part the first cloning. Hey man how did you come out with your plants? Did you get any thing worth a fuck besides seeds. I saw the pix and it looked like there was quite a few Trich's on it so it should still do the trick. TTYL TOAST

Radogast, they do look beautiful in the pictures and the ones in Planter#2 accually are a thing of beauty, but the ones on the hill are not growing correctly. I don't know why maybe I'm not feeding them enough or the soil is depleted of nutes. Here's the PK from last year
DSCF5811.JPG
and here's the PK on the Hill yesterday
DSCF80071.JPG
last years pix was 10/15/15 and yesterday was 10/9/16 and I'm pretty sure the PK on the hill isn't going to make there normal size Cola's this time. Then you see the 4 JD plants
DSCF7998.JPG
DSCF7997.JPG
are all fluff and I wont get any thing but material to make Wax with, which is fine with me, I'm just saying the plants on the Hill look a lot better then they really are. Now that Black Water O.G. plant is the absolute BOMB, I mean the buds on this sucker are so dense and hard, if you hit some one in the head with one you would probably knock them down. So things are not all ways what they appear in pictures. Even Lester's plants didn't look like they normally have in the past. He got a lot of nice smoke and the bud is still really good, they just don't have that viberant look about them like normal. I don't know what's up, maybe its El Nino. LOL Oh just so you know, OLO is like LOL only not that funny. LOL Later my friend. TOAST

I was noticing Lester was having low yields and your girls seem a little smaller, but I hadn't though of it as a West Coast phenomena.

I noticed a time last summer where many of us having problems getting seeds to germinate. Some here would put that down to phases of the moon.

I just planted seeds directly in soil for the first time in 2 years. I have my fingers crossed. It's my last seed on 3 of the 4 strains.

Sorry for the El Nino / La Nina effects. I've been away from California for decades. They seem to be strong again in the last few years.

Check this weird ass Cola out, it's a branch off the fluffy JD on the hill.
DSCF80261.JPG
DSCF8027.JPG
DSCF8028.JPG
DSCF8029.JPG
DSCF8030.JPG
It's like it got Fimmed right before it started flowering, so there is 1 cola in the middle and 4 others incasing it. TOAST You know it's amazing how trimming can make your Back hurt so badly. My Back feels just as bad if I had been shoveling dirt for the same length of time.

Funny thing is this cross was totally accidental, but if it's worth something then good for ya!

Yes indeed, pretty sweet. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom