Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Success repeated: 100% rooted for me.

IMG_039358.JPG

IMG_039442.JPG

This group took 12 days, but I left them longer to get better roots.

You sir, are indisputably The Man. :kisstwo:

Y, thank you my Dear. I am so glad at least 2 of you, have got 100% rooting. I is really easy once you get the hang of it. You just need to make sure they are not to wet when their in the bags and keep them real wet coming out of the bags, until they acclimate to room temp and outside humidity. Just treat the bag like individual little Green Houses and act accordingly. Pretty Simple. TOAST

Pre-Groomed JD Cola's:
DSCF81573.JPG
The Cola in the center is 10 inches long. Pretty Sweet TOAST This year is going really smoothly, the plants are getting done at different times, making it so I don't have to spend every waking hour Trimming. It's super nice being able to take your time grooming, instead of hauling ass on the first groom and then having to go back and redo every thing that should have gotten done the first time. That all because I didn't grow 200 plants this time and the weather didn't cause me to have to pull them all at once. I'm very happy and not wore out from continuous trimming.

Y, thank you my Dear. I am so glad at least 2 of you, have got 100% rooting. I is really easy once you get the hang of it. You just need to make sure they are not to wet when their in the bags and keep them real wet coming out of the bags, until they acclimate to room temp and outside humidity. Just treat the bag like individual little Green Houses and act accordingly. Pretty Simple. TOAST
A really cool thing about bagging them is that you can put more or less water in it depending on the stain. That was the problem I was having with my afghani. It didn't like as much moisture as my other strains.

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Spookies, again thanks for the Prop's. Morglie, you are right arm, lol, Most of my strains after the initial soaking of the Rockwool, only require about an Eye Dropper full every 2 or 3 days, depending on the temp's. Good Job my friend. Now I will show you the Rain Damage. Well the Weather Man finely got it right, and boy did he ever. It literally was a Torrential Down Pour. It rained so hard the back yard backed up and there was a river running through my garage. I wasn't looking forward to checking on my plants. But Low and Behold my pre-rain Battin-Down the Hatches did the trick. I am very Happy to report, the only damage was 1 branch on the #1 plant in Planter#2
DSCF81652.JPG
It didn't even brake the branch at the stalk, it just bent it, so I was able to wire it back up to one of the stakes. So NO DAMAGE what so ever. Can't beat that shit. So as long as it doesn't start Blowing 90 mph while their still wet, I should be HUNKY DOORIE. With a big smile on my face, I'm Out. TOAST P.S. Did any of you check out the pic of the Bad Ass Surf Mobil I put in Off Topic, if not have a look its pretty cool.

Lovely read. Subbed.

Spookies, again thanks for the Prop's. Morglie, you are right arm, lol, Most of my strains after the initial soaking of the Rockwool, only require about an Eye Dropper full every 2 or 3 days, depending on the temp's. Good Job my friend. Now I will show you the Rain Damage. Well the Weather Man finely got it right, and boy did he ever. It literally was a Torrential Down Pour. It rained so hard the back yard backed up and there was a river running through my garage. I wasn't looking forward to checking on my plants. But Low and Behold my pre-rain Battin-Down the Hatches did the trick. I am very Happy to report, the only damage was 1 branch on the #1 plant in Planter#2
DSCF81652.JPG
It didn't even brake the branch at the stalk, it just bent it, so I was able to wire it back up to one of the stakes. So NO DAMAGE what so ever. Can't beat that shit. So as long as it doesn't start Blowing 90 mph while their still wet, I should be HUNKY DOORIE. With a big smile on my face, I'm Out. TOAST P.S. Did any of you check out the pic of the Bad Ass Surf Mobil I put in Off Topic, if not have a look its pretty cool.

I saw a blurry image of this photo while uploading. I was recognized the yard and was concerned. I'm glad it was much better than I feared.

Nice job on preserving your crop !

Thanks Radogast for being concerned. I got real lucky this. Later on in the day, around 3:00 pm the wind started to blow pretty hard, like 30 mph but it only lasted about 1hr and just stopped completely. So dodged that bullet also. See I told you I live a charmed life.LOL Later my friend. Sorry I haven't keeping up with any bodies Journal recently, but harvesting and trimming takes up all most all my time right now. But I have been checking out all your pictures in the members gallery. You all have a good bunch. I got to get back at it. So Austa-La-Bye Bye for now TOAST

Back
Top Bottom