ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

Well I will conclude this by saying, What bad timing. Losing my internet and losing lots of files off my computer. But guess what? I'm back for real. I will be setting up the new journal in the next few days WITH PICS!

I would show harvest pics from this grow but Since i lost my flash drive (crushed my someone) I lost all my old pics. However it was not very appealing anyways.

You see what had happened is during my transplant I ran out of materials and waiting for that extended time with my plants out of my closet they were forced into flower right after the transplant which cause a terrible stunt in growth. At this point i found myself extremely discouraged and ashamed to call myself a grower. it took me a bit to recover from the holidays and things(life drama) for things to get back on track.

But through all the darkness around me I've emerged in some light. I have upgraded my gear and acquired some new strains.

My harvest of about 8 plants yielded about 2 oz bud( The growth stunt was devastating to my overall yield) and 3 oz of shake.

The Aurora Indica, be it stunted and endured countless nights of neglect came out the best. Frosty and so sticky with a wonderful aroma. Close second was my Blackjack. Equally sticky with an extremely fruity scent to it. The Lemon Skunk was the same from my last grow. Since they were not high quality seeds they were as good as they were gonna get.

Starting this new grow will mark a new year for me. It took a couple months and I have been in and out of even thinking i could still do this. My schedule is going to be quite busy so If I do not show up please excuse me.

Please Keep an eye out for my new grow. It will still be under the BPN war banner. as this grow did not do it justice. I am coming back stronger than ever. Thanks for all the warm welcome backs. I will not disappoint, I promise.

Looking forward to it bro. Post a link to your new grow on here for us

:Namaste:

I will make sure to get the word out as soon as i get everything set up . Got some prep to do the next few days( Get photoshop on my new comp and make a hydro shop run) but I will make sure you get a link my friend. Good to see some familiar faces on my return. :high-five:

:bravo: TOG welcome back! cant wait to see your next journal, you r my growing guru glad to see you are back!
Truly unworthy of such kind words:Namaste: Thanks so much. I will be back full fledged my friend! Hope you guys will enjoy this one. Time to put my heart and soul back into this again.

so is it safe to say that I can close this journal now brotha? let me know?

:peacetwo:

Yes it is completed. This one can be closed. New journal Coming soon!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

I've started here: ThatOneGuyy's First Lemon Skunk Indoor Grow

Read the whole thing in a row and now I wish to read this one tomorrow.

Your are my inspiration man, expect to see me around (add the fact that I built a cabinet yesterday and have 5 GH LS seed comin')

I'm afraid to do a journal but If I do one, I wish to put as much energy as you did to yours. All I'm doing is 1 plant and wish to veg it into a bush. I'm eager to see if I'm able to at least germinate a seed.

I also would dream to have half your skill and luck for your first grow. I know I'm going to make mistakes but if I can learn from them I'm satisfied :D

See you around toker friend!

Do you expect enough lighting for 1 plant with 4x23w (1200-1500 lumens, I can't find the actual globe anymore) + 2700k CFL + 2x40w (150w equivalents for 3600 lumens)

TOTAL: Around 12 000 lumens (veg)

In a white cabinet. For flowering I just plan on swapping 2 of the 23w for 40's because they are 6500k

TOTAL: around 16 000 lumens (Flowering)

Any feedback by the "green tumb" as well call the good growers here, keep In mind I'll germinate LS, you might be interested of seing some results in soilless mix but I'd be the one to appreciate your feedback I'm new in a big town.

If there is one thing I learned by you is really patience. I kept hearing patience all over the place but now I know it's true meaning: Go to the plant's rythm.

Ima keep medicating... PEACE

Back
Top Bottom