ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

looking good TOG...i just can't get use to seeing plants with so many missing leaves...gotta try that one day...:welldone:

Easy tog man looking nice an healthy. Yeah man i'm thinking that too. Why are there no pan leaves? Aren't they really important during veg to work as solar panels for the whole plant. I mean the things done need light penetration as the small and spaced out. Whats the reason man?:Namaste:

They look awesom ToG, great work as usuall.

Great job training the girls. Thats something I have to do more of.

I hate to be a critic but the cord on the floor scares me. I have overflowed the tray before and made a mess. If I had a cord laying there I'd likely be fried.

Just worried for your safety...

Yeah I corrected that issue the same day. I don't like having cords that close to everything but I in the process of redoing my closet and I am patching up holes from the top to the bottom to prevent light leaking.

The thing about overflowing is I never water my girls in my room. my watering and feed days consist of moving my plants to the restroom into the shower and watering there. I place my girls on a rack and let them drain for 20-30 min before moving them back into my room. i like to clean up my closet at that point when everything is cleared out. I rinse the walls and vacuum any of the soil that might have come out of the pots. I try to keep everything as sterile as possible to give my girls the best chance they can get.

Thanks for the concern my friend. :thumb:

very nice, keep stretching her out!

Definitely, Things are looking good so far and I will get an update on the Veg room girls. I am going to split up the two cycles to keep the work down to a minimum for me. Keep an eye out, I have some big plans ahead.

lookin good man! especially the AI and BJ :grinjoint:

Yeah they are looking lovely. I got some new strains finally so keep an eye out for that.

Easy tog man looking nice an healthy. Yeah man i'm thinking that too. Why are there no pan leaves? Aren't they really important during veg to work as solar panels for the whole plant. I mean the things done need light penetration as the small and spaced out. Whats the reason man?:Namaste:

Now I may be reading this wrong or something I will clarify if i do not answer this correctly so here it goes.

I thin my girls out for a few reasons.

• To allow light to penetrate into the inner part of the plant creating stronger bud sites.
  • Undergrowth air flow. Plants love air circulation and air movement and creates a stronger plant overall. aeration is key to a strong plant.
  • Removing a few fan leaves from a main top will stunt it just slightly so secondary branches have a chance to catch up to the canopy. I do this to achieve a somewhat even and bushy plant.

Generally, I like to keep as many of the fan leaves is possible but sometimes when your canopy is too thick you are taking away potential bud sites. More light penetration = stronger inner buds.

I will get an update going later today. I have been so busy and thought things will die down but I hardly have any time at home. The holidays keep me extremely busy.

Mini Update: So since i couldn't get pics up yesterday(Comp issues) I will just give you guys a brief report on how things are going.

I have decided that my next round of plants that were going to be potential mothers(Aurora Indica and Blackjack) will go into flower as soon as my lemon Skunk and Hindu Kush are finished. My reasoning for this is I have a big list of new Strains I have gotten a hold of and here is the list of what I will have at my disposal:(List of all the types of seeds I have)

• Lemon Skunk(DNA Genetics)
  • Aurora Indica(Nirvana Seeds)
  • Blackjack(Nirvana Seeds)
  • Hammerhead(Medical)
  • Blue Venom(G13 Labs)
  • Sour Kush(Reserva Privada)
  • SAGE(TH Seeds)
  • Violator Kush(Barney's Farm)
  • G13 Haze(Barney's Farm)
  • Querkle(TGA Subcool)
  • Burmese Kush(TH Seeds)
(All of the above exceptthe Querkle are Fem)

I will Not be starting all those at once. I will have four Mothers running at a time. I have been in the process of reworking my entire grow setup and upgrading equipment and working on my a new layout to keep things organized. So my absence may continue but when I return, I will have some updates for you all. It may be a bit before I get things rolling again and I might even start an entirely new journal. Haven't decided yet.

I will continue this one to finish up the Aurora Indica, BlackJack, Lemon Skunk and Hindu Kush but after I will decide when time comes.

I will get a mini pic update on Friday so stay tuned till then.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated.:lot-o-toke: ToG

Lemon Skunk(DNA Genetics)
Aurora Indica(Nirvana Seeds)
Blackjack(Nirvana Seeds)
Hammerhead(Medical)
Blue Venom(G13 Labs)
Sour Kush(Reserva Privada)
SAGE(TH Seeds)
Violator Kush(Barney's Farm)
G13 Haze(Barney's Farm)
Querkle(TGA Subcool)
Burmese Kush(TH Seeds)

Quite a lineup... this should be fun to watch and learn from.

Well, It took awhile and I haven't been around for quite awhile but I will try to get back into things. I had to do a lot of reevaluation on what I was doing. Things have happened in the past few months that I needed to take care of.

Anyways, to sum things up, This grow is about done. I haven't had much pictures and my attention to this grow had dwindled with everything that had happened. I will get some pics of all the plants before harvest which is right around the corner.

I also have a gear update for you all. This Journal will be closing soon to start a fresh one. Of course i will get a final weight from harvest before I close it.

I will also do a full update in the next few days. Sorry for my lack of activity.

Well, It took awhile and I haven't been around for quite awhile but I will try to get back into things. I had to do a lot of reevaluation on what I was doing. Things have happened in the past few months that I needed to take care of.

Anyways, to sum things up, This grow is about done. I haven't had much pictures and my attention to this grow had dwindled with everything that had happened. I will get some pics of all the plants before harvest which is right around the corner.

I also have a gear update for you all. This Journal will be closing soon to start a fresh one. Of course i will get a final weight from harvest before I close it.

I will also do a full update in the next few days. Sorry for my lack of activity.

:popcorn:

I've got +REPS just waiting for your next update! (*HINT*) :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom