ToG's - Multi-Strain SOG

i love aurora's tight nodes

Looking so good brother! Looks like there's some great things to come here shortly. Peaacee!

Yeah definitely. I am hoping at least 5 of the 8 are female. I have two guaranteed females but I have 6 girls in there that are regular seeds. So fingers cross.
Ha..your Aurora Indica...#1 and #2...looks like a MG commercial...the difference between the two is real noticeable...:thumb:

Haha I know. The size comparison is something but they are both growing wonderfully. One of them is growing way faster than the other so I really think that will be the mother. The slower one will be the girl I flower before I start my SoG.

:goodjob: very nice man! can't wait to see the sog grow of yours when it gets under way!

:high-five:
I am really excited to start. I will be adding more mothers as time passes( and i obtain the money to do so) But my ultimate goal will be to run 6 mothers all different strains. I like variety.

i love aurora's tight nodes

Oh me too. I seen these plants and I was just intrigued by the way they look. I am excited about the smoke from these.

Ladies are looking great TOG looks like there roots will have lots of space in them big pots!

They are smaller pots than my other girls had( My other Lemon Skunk girls were in 5gal pots) I am going to let these veg longer so I think they will get pretty big. I'm a bit nervous about the smell though. The Lemon Skunk wasn't that strong but the Hindu kush, even in veg has that really strong Kush smell. It will be a bit more noticeable outside of my room.

Great pics of healty looking plants!

What is the purpose of the dog food (hydroton?) on the top of the plants? How far down does it go?

It looks like it would help with watering erosion.

Everything looks great TOG. Looking forward to the updates.

I have one coming up later today. Just getting around to editing photos is my main problem. No motivation. It will come though.

Great pics of healty looking plants!

What is the purpose of the dog food (hydroton?) on the top of the plants? How far down does it go?

It looks like it would help with watering erosion.

My main reasons for doing is when my topsoil dries it tends to blow around the room making a mess that I always have to vacuum, at least every three days. It creates a barrier and slowing the top from drying too fast. It also looks nicer than dirt. I added just enough to cover the top soil. So it is aesthetically pleasing.

I also have a 1/3" layer at the bottom to prevent root circling and add some aeration + prevent "wet feet".

Looking really great bro

Thanks man.

haha yeah i meant organized. if i meant cool i would have said "neato!" lol. plants are looking happy in their new homes. good job man

Yeah i figured hah. I am having some issues which I will go over in the coming update so stick around.

Mini Update: So for some reason my plants are starting to shoot pistils. Some of them at least and I will go over that right now.

Lemon Skunk: I had to kill off two of the three Lemon Skunk. The third one hasn't yet shown sex but I predict it will happen in the next few days. I didn't plan for this and I don't know the reason for this.

The Clones are also preflowering which sucks. I wanted to wait till they got a bit bigger. Oh well.

Hindu Kush:
None are showing sex yet but I feel that the best looking one(#3) is a male. The other two can go either way but we will see in the next week. I will most likely switch to 12/12 on monday since things are already going wrong.

Out of the Eight in 3 Gal pots. I have six left. Time will tell what I end up with.

IMG_16757.JPG

Aurora Indica: Fortunately, none of my AI started to preflower or even stretch so I don't think I'm at risk of flowering. I am starting my LST and will most likely top in 2weeks time.

Blackjack: Like the AI, no preflowers or signs of flowering(no excessive stretching) Some minor burn like issues which I think was caused by transplant but the new growth looks great.

IMG_16806.JPG

My routine WILL return to normal starting Wednesday. I can't keep putting things off. I am also working to get some new strains. (for sure getting Sour Kush and Sage) so we will see how that goes in the coming weeks.

I just need to get everything on track again. Just a bump in the road and slightly off course. Thanks for sticking around everyone.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated.:lot-o-toke: ToG

As Godspeed mentioned I don't think preflowers force anything. They just happen arround 30-45 days depending on strain. You should be able to veg for quite a while. I

Hey bro ladies are looking great, i had my mother show her sex in veg and thats as far as she went i think preflowers are prety normal in veg, i wouldnt worrie about it to much unless they start doubling up.

Doing great job :thumb:

As Godspeed mentioned I don't think preflowers force anything. They just happen arround 30-45 days depending on strain. You should be able to veg for quite a while. I

Pre-flower happens...don't mean nothing...they are still in veg...as long as they are on 18/6 they will stay in veg...:goodjob:

I am aware of all these but it is more than just a few pistils. At least on some of them.(Lemon Skunk Clones) I am going to stay on GLR cycle for about 1 more week and then switch to 12/12

I will get some pics up on Wednesday to show you guys what I got going.

Mini Update: So today, decided to start some more seeds. A couple more blackjack and one more Aurora Indica. I might do a little test with one of the blackjacks just for fun. I will let it veg for a little and then throw it into 12/12 early.

I am also ordering some seeds after Christmas(Sour Kush and Sage and possibly Lemon Skunk) My Lemon Skunk Seeds were not fem so I will be going with fem seeds this time. That is it for now.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated.:lot-o-toke: ToG

I just got my BlackJack bean today. I will look forward to seeing your grow..I just got my Lemon Skunk fem to germinate, gonna pot it when the lights come on...

I like what you did with the hydroton. I have used pea gravel in the bottom of the pots before but hydroton will prolly work better since it is larger and will offer more air circulation. Like you said, cannabis likes to have dry feet and the extra o2 will help root health immensely

Pic Update: 12/14/2011 I am here now with a real pic update. Things have gotten pretty big since the last time you guys seen it so lets get to it.

Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride
Click Above to View Feed Schedule
For my plants in my Veg Room(Aurora Indica, Blackjack), I used VegI formula. It has been awhile since I gave them any type of nutrient so I wanted to build them up again.

For the plants in the Flower Room(Hindu Kush, Lemon Skunk) They got a dose of "Transition feed formula.

Aurora Indica

#1 Is looking amazing. I topped today and decided that I would get creative with all my girls in the veg room. For this one I will do just topping and LST to create a healthy Mother.

#2 looks pretty much the same as #1. I am loving the leaves of these girls. Healthy and no issues whatsoever. Now I am going to do things a little different for this one. I will be LST'ing and topping to get multiple tops and then I will start to supercrop to try it out. This will be something I haven't done yet so it will be good to see how I like it.
IMG_16914.JPG
IMG_16923.JPG

Blackjack

#1 For this girl I will LST into a spiral shape before I decide to top. I will most likely top in 2weeks. She is looking great. Leaves are green and the shape is just impeccable.

#2 This one I did not LST, Instead I waited awhile and I topped this girl. I dunno if I am going to LST but I am going to just Supercrop this one and top. the new growth looks super healthy. I am really excited to see how all the turn out.

IMG_16933.JPG
IMG_16943.JPG

Group Shot:

IMG_16973.JPG

Lemon Skunk

#2 The only Lemon Skunk(from seed) I have left. The other two were males and I killed them off. She seems to be lighter in color and is slightly slow in terms of growth. I hope this one turns out female. No sign of sex yet.

IMG_16855.JPG
IMG_16865.JPG

#1c has been stretching a lot. I think that she is in flower (I am giving all the girls one more week of veg lighting before switching to 12/12). She is really bushy with plenty of tops. I topped a few tops and It should recover soon.

IMG_16834.JPG
IMG_16843.JPG

#2c I love the way this one looks. She is bushy with several strong tops. It is not yet flowering so She should stretch nicely when I flip to 12/12.
IMG_16817.JPG
IMG_16823.JPG

Hindu Kush

#1 For how old this plant is, it sure is small. It has been through a lot and has been stunted multiple times. The genetics of these just isn't up to par. Hopefully they do well in flower(If she is a female)
IMG_16873.JPG
IMG_16881.JPG

#2 After the transplant stress settled, she picked up really nice. its getting really bushy and things are finally picking up. Since I had to kill off the best of the Hindu Kush(#3) #2 has taken the throne as the best looking of the Hindu Kush.

IMG_16893.JPG
IMG_16904.JPG

Group Shot:

IMG_16953.JPG

Things have been kinda hectic for me and I have fallen way behind in everything. I am now trying to get things in order so I WILL be back to my normal schedule. I might have missed some things but I will add it later if I think about it.

:peacetwo: And Stay Medicated. :lot-o-toke: ToG

They look awesom ToG, great work as usuall.

Great job training the girls. Thats something I have to do more of.

I hate to be a critic but the cord on the floor scares me. I have overflowed the tray before and made a mess. If I had a cord laying there I'd likely be fried.

Just worried for your safety...

They look awesom ToG, great work as usuall.

Great job training the girls. Thats something I have to do more of.

I hate to be a critic but the cord on the floor scares me. I have overflowed the tray before and made a mess. If I had a cord laying there I'd likely be fried.

Just worried for your safety...

Scares me too...if left like that...plug into one of those wall plugs that s in the bath-rm...the kind that trips if water contact is made...:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom