Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Time for an update on the Soul Diesel.

Just a reminder I had to remove the net due to a split stem.
So, training started late and when in another direction. She'll be fine.

Well everything is set for the wait and watch, and aside from watering should be petty much hands free.
Time for a coffee and a bowl of hash and watch the buds grow.

Here are some current images.

She will be fed her second feeding on Friday with @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom)

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

edit: The comparison grow with @Twist Me Up is over, do to a problem with his plant turning male (White Widow) and spraying pollen in his tent. He call me yesterday and said he is putting outside. I said, well your going to have a lot of seeds this time, so put out the double album cover. :rofl:

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon , @Absorber and @ViparSpectra Valerie,

Currently top watering her to get the @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) down to the roots. She is not doing as well as I thought she would, so today I am going to find out way. The @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO is doing a great job with keeping this little girl happy.

That's all for now; I will be back a little later with more update.

Tok..
Looking great my friend.

Thank you, for your kind words @SinSemillaWhisperer420

This update is also a change in growing style also. The other day when I was inspecting her I noticed she had an old wound from a split stem that when unnoticed. I removed the net , and just for added strength I tied her together anyways. I don't and I don't recommend trying to scrog a plant that has a split stem.

@ViparSpectra KS5000 is doing a superb jobs and the new Sumsung H chip is making my ladies smile when the light comes on. It's nice that there is a light company that provides the last technology in their product at an extremally affordable price. The Viparspectra KS5000 LED is in a class of its own.

The Soul Diesel is on the short side, I think the unattended split stem stress, prevented the stretch during normal early stages of flower. So I will be working on opening her up more for better ventilation and penetration. She was fed a cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) last week and today is day 21 of 12/12. Here are some current images of her.

Here are some current images, before trimming.

I will do more of this update later; isn't my 39 wedding anniversary.

Tok..
Thank you for being so supportive and approving our light! Your affirmation is the driving force for us to move forward! :yahoo:

First off, thank you for stopping by @Carmen Ray and @ViparSpectra Valerie, you guys always put a smile on my face.

It's time for an update on the Soul Diesel

The Soul Diesel is loving life under two XS1500 PRO, she is happy and building buds. Not much left to do on this grow except enjoy the view. I think this would be a good candidate for a DWC grow.

Like I said, she is basically on auto for the rest of this grow.

Tok..

Healthy and beautiful! Soul Diesel is starting to expand, bigger and bigger! :yahoo:

Thanks for stopping in @ViparSpectra Valerie,

Here we go again, time for another update on the Soul Diesel.

She is not the biggest of the bunch, but I plan on growing her again soon. When I stated the Soul Diesel in my 2x4 tent, I was worried she would out grow the tent. Well, I went to far with the training and may of stunt her growth in the transition to flower, so she deserves another chance to show me what she has in my 4x4 tent.

That all for now folk's.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping in @ViparSpectra Valerie,

Here we go again, time for another update on the Soul Diesel.

She is not the biggest of the bunch, but I plan on growing her again soon. When I stated the Soul Diesel in my 2x4 tent, I was worried she would out grow the tent. Well, I went to far with the training and may of stunt her growth in the transition to flower, so she deserves another chance to show me what she has in my 4x4 tent.

That all for now folk's.

Tok..
My pleasure and I'm enjoying your journal. :tommy:

Thank you for stopping by @StoneOtter and @ViparSpectra Valerie

I hope all is well with you.

Let see, an update on the Soul Diesel. She has been moving along building bud and basting under the [USER=332072]@ViparSpectra
XS1500 PRO. She is not as big as I had expected, so I will be giving her another go.

I tend to be overly cautious when I grow in my 2x4 tent, mainly because of the height. I need to come up with a better plan for controlling her height this next grow and fill this tent.

Here are some current images of the Soul Diesel.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Looking good Tok. Am I correct in thinking that I have noticed other growers having trouble with Apple Betty? I'm pretty sure Buds is / was trying to grow one too. I can't remember if I've seen others but it might be a strain issue?

Thank you @Carmen Ray for stopping by.

I stop by your grow journal; and I always seem to be at least 4 or 5 pages back, your journal is a fast mover. Which is good and makes it an enjoyable read.

I expected the Soul Diesel to get a lot big than it did, so I may give her another go soon. I just haven't decided if I will do water of soil next grow.
Am I correct in thinking that I have noticed other growers having trouble with Apple Betty?
I haven't noticed , but I may look around at other growers of Apple Betty. She started out as a power house in veg and just kind of stopped when I switched her to flower. I will figure it out, one way or another.

TR

Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie and @CaptainLucky

I hope all is well with you.

Let see, an update on the Soul Diesel. She has been moving along building bud and basting under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO. She is not as big as I had expected, so I will be giving her another go.

I tend to be overly cautious when I grow in my 2x4 tent, mainly because of the height. I need to come up with a better plan for controlling her height this next grow and fill this tent.

Here are some current images of the Soul Diesel.

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Love your sour diesels nice buds. My sour diesels have gone to flower and look way different than yours. Mine our sativa all the way but every plant is different and that is what makes them so cool. You have beautiful plants Tok.

Thanks for stopping by @KeithLemon , @Krissi Carbone and @Roy Growin

Taking a seat Tok! Hope you don't mind! Happy belated Anniversary!!!
You are totally welcome and I am glad to have you here. Also, thank for your kind words. Next year will be 40 in August.

Thank you, for stopping by @Roy Growin . I have been on the busy side so I will be catching up on your journal soon.

@KeithLemon I used 5 gallon @GeoPot this time. I feel more comfortable with 4 or 5 (5-gallon) pots in a 4x4, than 4 (7-gallon) pot. I am still getting the feel for soil again, and this is how I plan on getting my summer variety for the winter months. I was growing just DWC for about 5 or 6 years, but I am getting my dirty fingers back. I will still do a large DWC over the winter months, and play in the dirt come spring. Even if I can't grow outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom