Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Thank you for stopping by @Carmen Ray

I had a small visitation from some grats. I treated with 30 grams of Diatomaceous Earth mixed in water( it will settle on bottom, so shake it often) and then top covered with sand. If you ever need to do this use construction grade sand, I never had a luck with playground sand, to fine. The top covering of sand is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
What does the covering of sand do? thanks and looking great!

What does the covering of sand do? thanks and looking great!
I normally have a visitation from gnats when I grow in soil.
With a top layer of sand, when you top water the sand penates about the top inch or so of soil and make the soil very abrasive. Which kill the gnats larva when they move.

It works great for me at eliminating this problem.

Hope this helps.

Tok..

I normally have a visitation from gnats when I grow in soil.
With a top layer of sand, when you top water the sand penates about the top inch or so of soil and make the soil very abrasive. Which kill the gnats larva when they move.

It works great for me at eliminating this problem.

Hope this helps.

Tok..
Thanks for share this great information. Your grow tent will show a dramatic change in the next few weeks. :cheer:

It's that time again.

The Soul Diesel is happy and healthy; the @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO is doing an excellent job. Currently on day 9 of 12/12, so she should start her stretching stage any day now. I will be giving her, her first dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) on her next watering.

That's all folk's.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Looking good :thumb:

:yahoo:

Thank you @Absorber

I am just standing by waiting for the stretch to start.
I gave her and Strawberry Frog, their first feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) yesterday.
Hoping that will start the flowering cycle.
Thank you for stopping.

Tok..
Tok I have a question. Does starting bloom nutes help kick start into flower? :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Thanks for stopping by and for the question @KeithLemon

Tok I have a question. Does starting bloom nutes help kick start into flower?
Bloom nutrients will not start flowering stage.

The reason I made that statement is, because they have been under 12/12 light schedule for over a week. This is only their third feeding, two veg and one bloom. It is just the way my schedule worked out with a short veg period.

Flowering stage does not start as soon as you change the light schedule to 12/12. It can take a week or longer sometimes, after the change in the light schedule. Some strain transit to flower quickly, and some do not. If you look at my Apple Betty currently growing in my other journal, you will see she is already in flower and they are the same age.

Good question, and thanks.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thanks for stopping by and for the question @KeithLemon

Bloom nutrients will not start flowering stage.

The reason I made that statement is, because they have been under 12/12 light schedule for over a week. This is only their third feeding, two veg and one bloom. It is just the way my schedule worked out with a short veg period.

Flowering stage does not start as soon as you change the light schedule to 12/12. It can take a week or longer sometimes, after the change in the light schedule. Some strain transit to flower quickly, and some do not. If you look at my Apple Betty currently growing in my other journal, you will see she is already in flower and they are the same age.

Good question, and thanks.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks, :thanks: Tok I appreciate it. 🍋

It's that time again.

The Sour Diesel is doing well and has transited into flower. She has a little stretch now, but not as much as I like. Growth is slow but I am still weaving her under the net when I can, while she is building bud sites. I fed her @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) for the first time two days ago. The @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO has been doing a wonderful job at keeping her happy, and giving her the rays she needs. Come day 21 of flower I will be opening up her bud sites.

That's all for now folks.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

It's that time again.

The Sour Diesel is doing well and has transited into flower. She has a little stretch now, but not as much as I like. Growth is slow but I am still weaving her under the net when I can, while she is building bud sites. I fed her @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) for the first time two days ago. The @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO has been doing a wonderful job at keeping her happy, and giving her the rays she needs. Come day 21 of flower I will be opening up her bud sites.

Tok..
Beautiful Plant and nice net. You do a great job. :thumb: :love:🍋

It's that time again.

Tok..
Looking good 👍
may the buds be with you 🤣

It's that time again.

Tok..
Beautiful ladies Sour Diesel.
We are happy to see the outstanding performance of XS1500Pro and this also is his mission.

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon , @Absorber and @ViparSpectra Valerie,

Currently top watering her to get the @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) down to the roots. She is not doing as well as I thought she would, so today I am going to find out way. The @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO is doing a great job with keeping this little girl happy.

Here are some current images.

That's all for now; I will be back a little later with more update.

Tok..

Thank you, for your kind words @SinSemillaWhisperer420

This update is also a change in growing style also. The other day when I was inspecting her I noticed she had an old wound from a split stem that when unnoticed. I removed the net , and just for added strength I tied her together anyways. I don't and I don't recommend trying to scrog a plant that has a split stem.

@ViparSpectra KS5000 is doing a superb jobs and the new Sumsung H chip is making my ladies smile when the light comes on. It's nice that there is a light company that provides the last technology in their product at an extremally affordable price. The Viparspectra KS5000 LED is in a class of its own.

The Soul Diesel is on the short side, I think the unattended split stem stress, prevented the stretch during normal early stages of flower. So I will be working on opening her up more for better ventilation and penetration. She was fed a cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients (bloom) last week and today is day 21 of 12/12. Here are some current images of her.

Here are some current images, before trimming.

I will do more of this update later; isn't my 39 wedding anniversary.

Tok..

Oh crap, we’re both grow’n Diesel !!!

1691771128928.png

Back
Top Bottom