Tok's Soul Diesel Under Two ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Do you really Need a tent ?

My panels take seconds to move out of the way and I work from a rolling stool ;)

Just a thought, eh ?

Day 59 The Girls 20 Sept 2023.jpg

Cheers
This is interesting. Did you manufacture the panels yourself? I had a similar but simpler idea, a concertina room divider type thing with a cover of sorts. It would necessarily be make shift because it has to go on top of my dining table in my living room. It would only be used for the dark period.
This sort of thing and it shall be known as the Oz Tent after the person who helped me with the idea. He suggested panda film and pvc pipe. May I ask for your opinion given that you use panels.
1696250382261.png

This is interesting. Did you manufacture the panels yourself?
Yes, I did...
I had a similar but simpler idea, a concertina room divider type thing with a cover of sorts. It would necessarily be make shift because it has to go on top of my dining table in my living room. It would only be used for the dark period.
This sort of thing and it shall be known as the Oz Tent after the person who helped me with the idea. He suggested panda film and pvc pipe. May I ask for your opinion given that you use panels.
If I had to do it again I would simply purchase 3/4" or 1" styrofoam 4x8 panels. You can get them with a reflective surface on one side.

Cut them to the required size, done !

For use with only the dark period, anything that is light proof, easy to cut and rigid enough to stand on its own would work....

Hot glue and duct tape would be enough to "construct" it ;)

I just a thought about your situation @Carmen Ray , for a dark period.

To make it easier and cheaper, use a large cardboard box to cover your girls or place them inside, both or one at a time.
Some growers even use boxes for drying areas, and a lot cleaner than hanging openly.
That way you can get start on your next grow that much faster.

Hope this helps,
Tok..
For smaller plants that would be an excellent idea !

My only concern would be "trapping" moisture inside. I would likely install a couple of computer type fans.

Cover them with smaller open bottom light traps of the same material.

I purchased a couple of 50cfm units for my drying/hanging "tent". Plug in cord included !

They are relatively inexpensive and give me piece of mind ;)

Cheers

I just a thought about your situation @Carmen Ray , for a dark period.

To make it easier and cheaper, use a large cardboard box to cover your girls or place them inside, both or one at a time.
Some growers even use boxes for drying areas, and a lot cleaner than hanging openly.
That way you can get start on your next grow that much faster.

Hope this helps,
Tok..
That's a good idea.
For smaller plants that would be an excellent idea !

My only concern would be "trapping" moisture inside. I would likely install a couple of computer type fans.

Cover them with smaller open bottom light traps of the same material.

I purchased a couple of 50cfm units for my drying/hanging "tent". Plug in cord included !

They are relatively inexpensive and give me piece of mind ;)

Cheers
You're very thoughtful.

Time is fast, almost about 4 months, It's nearly harvest time.

It's that time again.
Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie and @Carmen Ray

The Soul Diesel has been hang drying for the last week.
Here are some current images.

Not much longer before jarring.

Be safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

It's that time again.
Thank you for stopping by @ViparSpectra Valerie and @Carmen Ray

The Soul Diesel has been hang drying for the last week.
Here are some current images.

Not much longer before jarring.

Tok..
Very nice harvest. Great job Tok

Well she is stripped and jarred, currently curing.

She was a small statue of a plant, maybe 21 days veg was not enough for her to take off. The final total was 109 grams or 3.8 oz. Which is fine with me, when I grow her again, I will be going for a large lady.

I should have the strain review done next week.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Edit: I will close this journal after I complete the strain review.

Well she is stripped and jarred, currently curing.

She was a small statue of a plant, maybe 21 days veg was not enough for her to take off. The final total was 109 grams or 3.8 oz. Which is fine with me, when I grow her again, I will be going for a large lady.

I should have the strain review done next week.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Edit: I will close this journal after I complete the strain review.
I love your old scale. The nug looks nice and dense.

Back
Top Bottom