Trala’s Tent

Happy HumpDay!!!
Omg it’s my day before my night, and I’ve packed so much in! By 0700 I’d walked and prophylactically treated my plants coz thank god - no signs of spidermites! So I’ve yogaed, shopped and cooked my nightshift dinner. I’m on a 10 hour shift tonight and I like to take in a healthy meal and eat around 11pm, coz otherwise I overeat shit junk food. This way I can have a healthy meal… then overeat shit junk food lolling! I’ve made marinated salmon, rice and greens. And it smells awesome.

So back to the grow. I know it can go tits up anytime, but for now my Bloom Room is fucking fire.

🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️

IMG_4565.jpeg

IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4579.jpeg
IMG_4580.jpeg

And my Veg Tent looks mint too.

🌱💚🌱💚🌱💚

IMG_4564.jpeg
IMG_4573.jpeg

I’m still keeping Jade in isolation. Even when I nit spray, I seperate her. I only took the divider down for a hot minute to get a pic. I still don’t trust her. And look at my #1 Nit Watchdog. Omg he is the dog we didn’t know we needed. He fills our home with so much laughter and love.

IMG_4562.jpeg
IMG_4563.jpeg

Hopefully I get to catch up with you tonight. If not stay sexy and bye Felecia!

Hey T..... Your plants are looking lovely! The video was nice. You're super funny and I love the accent!! Happy Monday/Tuesday to you ya filthy plant limb breaker!! 😎✌️
Hello you :)

Thank you so much for taking an interest. And happy Wednesday to you. I might see you tonight :)

Thanks lads 🥰🥰🥰 You’re the best!

Omg I had the best nightshift, but I’m still gonna have to quit my job because of my actions.

I had to collect a Venous Blood Gas and hand it to pathology as per the VBG protocol. You can’t just leave it in the collections, you have to physically hand it to the pathologist.

All I had to say was “I have a venous blood gas”.

Me: I have a Venus fly trap.

I’m sooooo cringe lol!

Wish me luck trying to sleep with this fucking drongo!

IMG_4583.jpeg

Happy HumpDay!!!
Omg it’s my day before my night, and I’ve packed so much in! By 0700 I’d walked and prophylactically treated my plants coz thank god - no signs of spidermites! So I’ve yogaed, shopped and cooked my nightshift dinner. I’m on a 10 hour shift tonight and I like to take in a healthy meal and eat around 11pm, coz otherwise I overeat shit junk food. This way I can have a healthy meal… then overeat shit junk food lolling! I’ve made marinated salmon, rice and greens. And it smells awesome.

So back to the grow. I know it can go tits up anytime, but for now my Bloom Room is fucking fire.

🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️

IMG_4565.jpeg

IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4579.jpeg
IMG_4580.jpeg

And my Veg Tent looks mint too.

🌱💚🌱💚🌱💚

IMG_4564.jpeg
IMG_4573.jpeg

I’m still keeping Jade in isolation. Even when I nit spray, I seperate her. I only took the divider down for a hot minute to get a pic. I still don’t trust her. And look at my #1 Nit Watchdog. Omg he is the dog we didn’t know we needed. He fills our home with so much laughter and love.

IMG_4562.jpeg
IMG_4563.jpeg

Hopefully I get to catch up with you tonight. If not stay sexy and bye Felecia!
I love your puppy

Don't feel to bad that's a mouthful! Venus blood gas! It sounds cringe!🍻
Not as cringe as a Venus Fly Trap! Lol! A venous blood gas is a really handy quick blood test that can give instant results.

I was looking after a young DKA and a VBG gives the Doctor a quick look at his blood pH.

And his VBG results indicated good news for him so I was happy.

Is your puppy a cavalier King Charles spaniel?
He’s a cavoodle. I think it’s the breed you mentioned crossed with a poodle. As you can see there’s not much poodle in him but there is a lot of poo lol.

🐩 💩🐩💩🐩💩

I love your puppy
Hello you :)

Omg me too!

He was the dog we didn’t know we needed, he really is.

I feel so lucky he joined our family. My grandsons love him. In fact my grandson has requested I bring him with me when I collect him from “big school” today. My grandson has just started prep.

That puppy is a cute little shit. 🍋
Speaking of shit… he is being potty trained. Yesterday he was going so well, until I stood in a poo as I was heading to bed. It was so funny tho, me hopping about, my man dry retching, my puppy trying to play, my old dog Frank looking at us like we’re a pack of fucktards.

It was a scene LOL!

Hey, Hey, Tra, superstar!
You know I can't follow threads that move this fast, so I just dropped by to say Hi
Hi :ciao:
Big smiling.

Hello Roy Boy!

And I’m glad you did.

And do you know erry time I look at my flamingos mounted head I think of you. True story. Xo

Back
Top Bottom