Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

set up in tent
DSCN102612.JPG

see anything I need to change please let me know..Thank you

Idk about the euphoria going slowly, sorry, mine is actually really vigorous. Might just be a crappy seed? Sometimes theres genetic problems. Looking good in here anyways though. :cheer:

Slowed growth and the way the leaves look I would consider a humidifier. I found that tons of humidity is necessary, especially for veg. Looking at your pics, I would say humidity is the problem.

Good going so far. Good luck. I recommend an ultrasonic humidifier. It helps cool a little with the cool mist clouds. My plants love it.

You may be able to lower your light. Place your hand underneath the light bulb to the point you can not feel any heat and move the light above your canopy to that height.

Here are some lumen versus distance charts, they do not take heat into account

Metal_Halide_chart.jpg

HPS_chart.jpg

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

grow-room-light-distances.jpg

HPSGraphPAR.jpg

Thank you kindly! The Lush Lighting 1x Dominator 2x and the 3x Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x that are in use are growing and flowering very well.

21 days old
OHS
PPM 877
pH was 7.1 adj to 5.8
water temp 72*

Euforia
PPM 927
PH 7.1 adj dn to 6.1
water temp 72*
and lowered my light to bout 12" above canopy
humidity 77%

OHS roots are looking awesome i dont have any help so cant take a pic of them massive roots and white.

euforia roots finally showing thru bottom of bucket

Thank u sir.. Yes that's the chart I'm using.. You have a hell of a set up

I have found that I have to run the nutrients from GH at first 1/4 the strength of what they say for first week and then 1/2 strength for the rest of a grow.

GH seems to always estimate high on the flora series.
Been using it for 20 years now.

Trapr.
I just read thru your journal a bit and
If your plants are not responding..its probably your NUTES being too strong..so they are clenched up.
Tips of the leaves turned white and bent downwards?
I dont know that, that is your problem...it might not be...but I know thats what happens when I used the strength that GH says.
I use less than half up to half.

My plants are starting to respond very nicely and im doing 1/2 tsp per gallon for Gro, same for Micro (add micro first), and about 1/4 tsp per gallon of bloom.
Yesterday I started adding 3/4 tsp of RapidGrow (Total for 4 gallons) and 1 tsp per gallon of CaliMagic both from GH.
The Response from that is noticable as well.

my PPM is 380...PH 5.8
72.3 degrees water

GC thank you kindly Iam scheduled for a water change Tom I will lower ppm and try that.. I just started reading yours looking good

If they are not growing because of a too high strength of a solution..u should drain and refill with water for a day or 2 then go back to the lower amount...at least thats what I do.
if thats the issue the plants will jump in growth when the just ph balanced water is used.

Changed out nutes the euforia has finally gotten her roots out of the bucket and starting to take off now( hopefully she will catch up to the OHS .. The OHS has started to bush out and looking great will post pics tonight.
So here are the stats for bumday
23 days veg

OHS and euforia
Ppm 1377
Ph5.6
Wt 72
Rh 81
Outside temp 77

Hi Trapr.
All caught up and subbed, looking good so far. As you said, now that the euphoria roots have hit the reservoir water the plant will take off in growth.
Good luck man.;)

Back
Top Bottom