Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

i just created this - if you want the excel version let me know i can email it to you - it has the formulas plugged in ;)

5-15_gall_gh_template.jpg
5-15_gall_gh_template_page_2.jpg

Nice grid... I'm gonna save this for future reference.

Subbed on this grow. OHS is nice and bushy. A little yellow but that should change after she starts with the new nute dosage. Last time my ladies looked that yellow, I had my timer set to 16/8 instead of 18/6 lol... Happy growing brother

EDIT: as far as clones, you could get away with cloning OHS now but I would wait till she stretches a little

Gotcha... I had some temp issues when I first started. Got them under control and the ladies bounced right back. Happy you got that taken care of.

Quick update
OHS
Ppm 1133
Ph 5.9
Rh 69%
Wt 72*
Room temp 71 ac working great only got up to 81*

Euforia
Ppm 1231
Ph 5.9
Water temp 72*

Roots are looking a bit dark will post pics tonight OHS looks fantastic euforia other then the roots are really growing so so( not real happy with it..
Thanks for looking and of course all comments and advice welcomed ..

as long as there's 3-5 nodes you're good for taking clones. looking good in here Trapr :)

Looking nice Trapr.;)
You can take clones whenever during veg stage. I usually take them about a week before I flip, that way I'm sure I have a least a couple that survive and are establishing roots before the flip.
Good luck.

I have been doing A LOT of research on cloning lately. I have looked at quite a few people who have been using flowering clones. Supposedly they are more inclined to branching when grown from a flowering clone (more nodes site whether its for scrog or sog). I have taken 4 - 5 flowering clones and they rooted with in a week. I am gonna try them out and see how they do. Again i have no experience in them but i am currently experimenting lol. I am doing a half SOG with all my clones (7 total - 4 of them flowering clones) that have roots and scroging my one blue dream that has been vegging for about three weeks now. I figured the best way to see for my self was to test. I should get some good results to report as they will all be under the same lights and fed the same nutes and in the same environments.

how long have you been using the rapid root start? Maybe its strain dependent but im surprised there is not more side shoots coming out of the roots. They look great, dont get me wrong, but i expected more performance from the root start. Its really a great product. I usually see side shoots like crazy within 2 days of placing clones in it. Again maybe strain dependent.........

were did u find that info on the clones, in my experience to increase nodes per inch is a light density thing my 6" train wreck gets intermodal spacing of about a 1/8" apart and its more then 3.5 feet from my light source yet the same plant under a 600 watt MH had a little more stretch to it and when I wanted to increase my stretch I would just bump my light higher and they would stretch to reach it mostly I think its dependent upon their light and how far that light penetrates I love LED lamps now cost a bit more but pull less electricity and better coverage in a 3d space. Also had heard that flowering plants are more difficult to prepare clones from cant speak from experience on that. You can take clones anytime you want just try to make sure that your plants don't have any nutrient deficanys or that they haven't been watered before I try to take mine a day or two after a good watering.

were did u find that info on the clones, in my experience to increase nodes per inch is a light density thing my 6" train wreck gets intermodal spacing of about a 1/8" apart and its more then 3.5 feet from my light source yet the same plant under a 600 watt MH had a little more stretch to it and when I wanted to increase my stretch I would just bump my light higher and they would stretch to reach it mostly I think its dependent upon their light and how far that light penetrates I love LED lamps now cost a bit more but pull less electricity and better coverage in a 3d space. Also had heard that flowering plants are more difficult to prepare clones from cant speak from experience on that. You can take clones anytime you want just try to make sure that your plants don't have any nutrient deficanys or that they haven't been watered before I try to take mine a day or two after a good watering.

I totally agree that branching is not completely dependant of what type of clone you are using but from pics i have seen does seem like it helps. Light is also another reason for branching characteristics. Some people even say there are nutes that are "supposed" enhance the branching but not sure if i believe that or not yet. Here is a pic from someone here on 420 mag that grows flowering clones. He swaers by them. If my plant looked like his i probably would to lol
flowering_clone2.jpg

how long have you been using the rapid root start? Maybe its strain dependent but im surprised there is not more side shoots coming out of the roots. They look great, dont get me wrong, but i expected more performance from the root start. Its really a great product. I usually see side shoots like crazy within 2 days of placing clones in it. Again maybe strain dependent.........

2 weeks now the euforia has finally reached the water and starting to take off .. iam goona veg threw aug and switch 1 sept to 12/12 I am planning on trying to clone a few next week..

I totally agree that branching is not completely dependant of what type of clone you are using but from pics i have seen does seem like it helps. Light is also another reason for branching characteristics. Some people even say there are nutes that are "supposed" enhance the branching but not sure if i believe that or not yet. Here is a pic from someone here on 420 mag that grows flowering clones. He swaers by them. If my plant looked like his i probably would to lol
flowering_clone2.jpg

lol no doubt me 2
:tokin:

Installed a controller today from water farm..Accommodates 8 Farm Modules, 13 gallon reservoir wi 8 gallon controller with float valve, .
Girls are looking good.. Euforia starting to catch up and looking good.. OHS is awesome!! Everything ready to start cloning next week or so.
So with 13 gal now what's the opionon on changing nutes every 14 day?

Back
Top Bottom